What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Digimon World: Next Order

Post by Cacingkermi123 »

gondracorn wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:03 am
Cacingkermi123 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:36 am
I need help pls..

I'm in post-game doing kaisergreymon quest and encounter the so called inventory bug (my quest item gone) so i can't clear the quest and the only solution is to load before you take the quest which is i can't.

The item name is Supermassive Machine Parts A - J, I'm using the cheat engine table to add the said item to inventory, so far i have only found Supermassive Machine Parts A - I, only J is missing cause the item id for this one probably not in the same group (Part A is 74057110, Part B 74057109, Part C 74057108 and so on), i have tried search randomly but no luck.

So can anyone help me or give me tips to find specific item id.? OR post game save file, cause the idea to restart all over made me nuts.
I got a save game, but I'm not sure we can transfer game saves. I think as baby groot found out, you need a hacked game to use someone elses gamesave, and I mean hacked by no-purchase necessary (I don't remember what it's called... pirated copy maybe?)
Does your save game in the post-game and before doing kaisergreymon quest.?

If so I think I can do something, I just need to download the pirated games, load to your save, doing the quest, look at the item id while it's in my inventory, then add it to my own save files

Guyverd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guyverd »

Any cheat for getting all old cards?

gondracorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gondracorn »

Cacingkermi123 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:46 am
gondracorn wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:03 am
Cacingkermi123 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:36 am
I need help pls..

I'm in post-game doing kaisergreymon quest and encounter the so called inventory bug (my quest item gone) so i can't clear the quest and the only solution is to load before you take the quest which is i can't.

The item name is Supermassive Machine Parts A - J, I'm using the cheat engine table to add the said item to inventory, so far i have only found Supermassive Machine Parts A - I, only J is missing cause the item id for this one probably not in the same group (Part A is 74057110, Part B 74057109, Part C 74057108 and so on), i have tried search randomly but no luck.

So can anyone help me or give me tips to find specific item id.? OR post game save file, cause the idea to restart all over made me nuts.
I got a save game, but I'm not sure we can transfer game saves. I think as baby groot found out, you need a hacked game to use someone elses gamesave, and I mean hacked by no-purchase necessary (I don't remember what it's called... pirated copy maybe?)
Does your save game in the post-game and before doing kaisergreymon quest.?

If so I think I can do something, I just need to download the pirated games, load to your save, doing the quest, look at the item id while it's in my inventory, then add it to my own save files
No, I completed the kaisergreymon quest a while ago. Sorry about that.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

supersaiyan845 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:49 pm
Hi can someone please kindly help me. My son needs my save file and every time we copy and paste it doesnt work. We have a non steam version where we have to go to user and appdata. Can someone please kindly assist? We have tried everything pasting what's inside the folder also the whole folder still doesn't work.
Sorry but we don't support piracy, the game is exclusive to Steam, saves are encrypted with your Steam ID, as usual.

SiriusAlpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SiriusAlpha »

Excuse me, is there any way to modify all of the attack skills in the table? In " Pointer→main game manager→Patner Ctrl L/R→Attack Data - [Skill]" I can only find the first skill of the digimon. Am I missing some actions or it just was designed to detect only the first skill?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

SiriusAlpha wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:24 pm
In "NOTES" Part 3, you can follow that method.
The method is the same, you just have to differentiate the numbers in the pointer.
BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:35 am

SiriusAlpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SiriusAlpha »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 10:38 am
SiriusAlpha wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:24 pm
In "NOTES" Part 3, you can follow that method.
The method is the same, you just have to differentiate the numbers in the pointer.
BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:35 am
I played with the pointer, but have only found the special attack skill. Could you tell me how can I find other skills? Please forgive my nescience.

giogiogio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giogiogio »

excuse me, I'm just wondering if it is possible to make a cheat like 100% gain attack move after battle? grinding those moves are tiring.

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

yeah so why did groot delete the god mode script?

gialloblue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Digimon World: Next Order

Post by gialloblue »

kenjaws6 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:38 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:35 am
kenjaws6 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:16 am

So data files from Guyverd & mcrayzenx you can use?
Yes, I have tried it and it works!
save file from Guyverd(SteamID: 76561199493503482)
hello sir,
can you tell me how to use the other person save data?

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

I've added Quest Items and Key Item Ids and a proper IDs list to the combined 7Aniki table :D
Attachments
Digimon World Next Order3.ct
(581.31 KiB) Downloaded 329 times