[Request] Infection Free Zone

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Infection Free Zone

Post by michaelhost »

Demo are now available again on steam, so i would like to up the topic for the table again :D

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thank you so much BabyGroot! I have tried making trainers in the past with varying degrees of success but nothing like what you can do. I had to go to a Russian site to find the demo now i'm checking to see if it's endless or not but i wanted you to know your trainer runs excellent on this demo! It would of taken me all day to do not even half of what you have in this trainer, So Thank you for being just a great Trainer Maker and your selfless act of releasing it for everyone to use! My 1st zombie kill is for you! Take care! ~Matrix501 :)

eboy-za
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eboy-za »

any new update on the new demo or does it still work? <3 thxxx

Pauly28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pauly28 »

Hello! Most of the features are still working on the latest demo (beside the timer data, the Build structure always done, God Mode and Unlimited ammunition) but as the resources container are still working you can have unlimited resources! Just wanted to ask if there is a way to bypass the 7 days limit, thanks!

Eidos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eidos »

As the Demo got updated today, I've removed the 'game over' call which happens after the 8th day morning radio message.
Should likely be possible using the CT rather than changing function call in a .dll as I did, but I've got much less CT experience in that regard.

Been able to play at least to 11th day, but without the save-load functions (disabled in Demo), game sessions are getting more tedious the later the game goes on.
It might be possible to re-enable save/load buttons, but I've got absolutely no idea if there's any actual underlining functionality for them in the Demo, might be complete duds.

Archive password: 1234
Ifz.dll goes into Managed folder:
Infection Free Zone Demo\Infection Free Zone Demo_Data\Managed
Attachments
Ifz.rar
(533.95 KiB) Downloaded 1228 times

tf330129
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tf330129 »

Hello I was wondering if someone could update the cheat table as it no longer works. Current version is 0.23.7.28 thank you

Cankeren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cankeren »

Eidos wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:16 pm
Archive password: 1234
Ifz.dll goes into Managed folder:
Infection Free Zone Demo\Infection Free Zone Demo_Data\Managed
Thanks for this man, i manage to get to over 50 days with babygroot table and survive but i quit the game since it so boring and so many bug,
tf330129 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:19 am
Hello I was wondering if someone could update the cheat table as it no longer works. Current version is 0.23.7.28 thank you
Answer to your question is this
Pauly28 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 am
Hello! Most of the features are still working on the latest demo (beside the timer data, the Build structure always done, God Mode and Unlimited ammunition) but as the resources container are still working you can have unlimited resources! Just wanted to ask if there is a way to bypass the 7 days limit, thanks!

Zeo2113
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeo2113 »

Not sure if it's been updated but I can't get any of the scripts to work?! Using BabyGroots table on version 0.23.7.28 DEMO - I might be doing something wrong perhaps...

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

If you want to play longer than the 8 days just go into

Infection Free Zone Demo\Infection Free Zone Demo_Data\StreamingAssets\EventsSystem.

Then just delete the file in events it's called-
"event_demo_end" just delete the file so you can play after Day 8 Instead of deleting the file i edited the 8th day and pushed it back to 999 day. Not 100% if it works i havent had the time to test it! But i did test the game after deleting the file i made it to the 80th day before i got tired and quit! But i always backup my files and put the file back i edited it but haven't tested how long i can go for yet. Ok good luck everyone!

Possible errors
- If you get any error screen, the "event" is not working
- If you don't get the 1st transmission when you start the game, the "event" is not working
* If it is not working, look for errors.

"Uninstall"
- Inside folders "Actions", "Events" and "Conditions" you search for files starting with "MD_" and delete them. There are 7 files in total.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Slomata- made a mod for the demo

Features:
Day 10: Reinforcements: an additional unit with riffles and 4 ammo
Day 10: A massive horde attack: twice the size of Day 7
Day 12: Bandits attack

MD_Horde_10_day_v1.0.zip
MD_Horde_10_day_v1.0.zip
(5.09 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
If you get errors check my above post ok have fun!

Dragon_Frost121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragon_Frost121 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:34 am
danielyee wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:52 am
Demo version is over, but you can still play by cracking the game with the latest version.
If you know how to crack the game can you please assist me becuase I have no Idea..

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

The developer is having a play free weekend starting today and it's been updated a lot i don't like some of the updates now the game is just crazy! I played on easiest level and by day 3 I had my HQ entirely surrounded by hordes! Also looks like the dev got smart and took out the file that we used to extend the game past the 8th day! The game was really great at the start the more the dev keeps adding and removing he seems to remove the good things and add some bad things now you have to find learning centers to get enough knowledge to be able to research AK47 now. The process takes too long and pistols don't do much against these new hordes. A bad play imbalance now.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

I'm too lazy to make a table for the "prologue" version.
because there is no "Save game" yet :)

ncx001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ncx001 »

I'd give my left nut to just reset the timer. Tried to find a way but dates are hard.

Oka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oka »

ncx001 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:49 pm
I'd give my left nut to just reset the timer. Tried to find a way but dates are hard.
I got you. Let me know if this cheat table works for you. It only has the "Days Survived" entry, but if it says "1" when you load a new game, you can freeze the value and the day will never increment.

I too wanted an extended version of the game demo.
Attachments
Infection Free Zone Prologue.CT
(578 Bytes) Downloaded 1213 times