Noobzor

[Paid Request] R-Type Final 2: Invincibility Cheat

Post by Last Dancer »

Game Name: R-Type Final 2
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: Latest Steam
Options Required: Invulnerability/Invincibility/No Hit

Howdy friends!

I'm posting out here to see if I can garner interest in creating a proper Invincibility cheat for R-Type Final 2 on Steam! The existing table here has an experimental one but doesn't work nicely. You can't pause the game with it on and you also have to turn it off to pick up power-ups. All other R-Type games have had Invincibility cheats, even with R-Type Final on PS2 having a built in cheat code for it so I hope its something that's possible given the past?

The game can be pretty annoying, even with the built-in option to slow things down so I'm willing to pay for someone to make a table for this option! R-Type Final 2 is also gonna get a big update later this year so i hope whoever comes along to make this will also be available to update it when that happens! I really enjoy the R-Type series but as I've gotten older its gotten tougher to keep up with the things. :D
Last edited by Last Dancer on Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last Dancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Paid Request] R-Type Final 2: Invincibility Cheat

Post by Last Dancer »

My request has been fulfilled, so consider the topic closed!

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

I'm not the one who fulfilled the request but I also made small table with god mode and some other things available.
Posting it here bc the original table thread got locked by an admin and I don't feel like creating a new one just for this.
RTypeFinal2-Win64-Shipping_v1.3.CT
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 780 times

Covid20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Covid20 »

And for Epic?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:42 pm
I'm not the one who fulfilled the request but I also made small table with god mode and some other things available.
Posting it here bc the original table thread got locked by an admin and I don't feel like creating a new one just for this.
RTypeFinal2-Win64-Shipping_v1.3.CT
problem with that: turning it on causes you to not be able to pick any powerups up nor allow you to re-attach your shield when youve launched it.

TsTg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TsTg »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:56 pm
problem with that: turning it on causes you to not be able to pick any powerups up nor allow you to re-attach your shield when youve launched it.
you can assign a hotkey in cheat engine that will temporary disable the cheat (before you pick up something), then re-enable once done, the collision flag for the ship gets changed so it affects everything around it.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

TsTg wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:14 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
you can assign a hotkey in cheat engine that will temporary disable the cheat (before you pick up something), then re-enable once done, the collision flag for the ship gets changed so it affects everything around it.
i wish i didn't have to do that.
can't there be a damage on contact cheat or something?

TsTg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TsTg »

smashbro596 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:06 pm
TsTg wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:14 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
i wish i didn't have to do that.
can't there be a damage on contact cheat or something?
the game is designed to kill your ship instantly on contact with enemies, and "contact" here is basically "to collide" with them, so there's no other way.