[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Dead Space Remake

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jmc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Dead Space Remake

Post by jmc »

Dead Space Remake (2023) is out now, can you please make a trainer for it (standard options like Inf. health, Inf. Ammo, No Reload, Inf. Stasis/Kinesis etc)

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Dead Space Remake

Post by makotech222 »

Game might be encrypting values or something. Was unable to even get ammo working :P

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

makotech222 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:45 pm
Game might be encrypting values or something. Was unable to even get ammo working :P
I doubt that. When I hacked this game on the 360, the values weren't conglomerate. Meaning, it would keep track of your ammo as individual pieces in your inventory. What I did was eject everything but one item slot, then try to search for it by doing single decrements.

However, I'm not going to fucking spend $60 on this recompile of a game, that doesn't even look that much better than the original. It looks like they just made it darker. They claimed it was supposed to be a fucking remake from the ground up, but all the original bugs and quirks are in the game, at least that I could see from a streamer's video.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:56 pm
makotech222 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:45 pm
I doubt that. When I hacked this game on the 360, the values weren't conglomerate. Meaning, it would keep track of your ammo as individual pieces in your inventory. What I did was eject everything but one item slot, then try to search for it by doing single decrements.

However, I'm not going to fucking spend $60 on this recompile of a game, that doesn't even look that much better than the original. It looks like they just made it darker. They claimed it was supposed to be a fucking remake from the ground up, but all the original bugs and quirks are in the game, at least that I could see from a streamer's video.
From what i saw, the write method that writes the ammo value to the ammo address is being used by pretty much every other system in the game, ~900 other addresses are using the same method. Plus, freezing the ammo address doesn't do anything. Those are usually good signs that the real ammo value is encrypted somewhere else

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

First, ammo is not encrypted. It counts up

So here is ammo script. Only tested on first gun. And this is all you get from me.

Have fun.
Attachments
Dead Space.CT
Ammo only
(5.43 KiB) Downloaded 1212 times

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Nice, ill try it out. I'm pretty amateur when it comes to assembly code, so I'm mostly guessing based on what i know in higher level programming languages.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

makotech222 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:13 pm
From what i saw, the write method that writes the ammo value to the ammo address is being used by pretty much every other system in the game, ~900 other addresses are using the same method. Plus, freezing the ammo address doesn't do anything. Those are usually good signs that the real ammo value is encrypted somewhere else
Ammo seems to be handled by the same address as any other item, though changing the ammo value isn't really working.
Oh and even credits are shared to some degree.
Got a script which allows me to change the quantity of a few things (gotta drop an item update the value, otherwise it weill be reset).
Also got a pointer script working to get the player health & max health (and hopefully more).

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Topic cleaned.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Dead Space Remake

Post by Akira »

Posted my small table here.