Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fluffyralsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Paid Request] WolfQuest Anniversary Edition

Post by fluffyralsei »

Game Name: WolfQuest Anniversary Edition
Game Engine: Unity 3D
Game Version: v1.0.9h as of 01/30/2023 (game is frequently updated due to it still being under development and in Early Access)
Options Required: Max Health, Lock Health, Max Hunger/Fullness, Half Hunger/Fullness, Lock Hunger/Fullness, Max Energy, Lock Energy, Max Wakefulness, Lock Wakefulness, Customizable Strength/Attack Damage, Customizable Speed
Steam Website:
Other Info: As stated in the title of this thread, I am willing to pay for the development of a cheat table for this game (at the very minimum the payment will cover the base price of the game if you do not already own it; just let me know the amount you expect for your time and effort and I will cover that too, provided it is a reasonable amount). To be clear, a cheat table for this game already exists on this forum under viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15366, but the developer has not responded to new posts on the thread nor to private messages for many months now, so it seems like he has stopped maintaining the cheat table---that's why I'm making a new request here.
Last edited by fluffyralsei on Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fluffyralsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Paid Request] WolfQuest Anniversary Edition

Post by fluffyralsei »

Fulfilled

justanotherarab9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justanotherarab9 »

Hello there, I have been trying to figure out speedhacks for this game(among other things) Any help would be super appreciated in regards to getting that updated table. How much was it to commission if you don't mind me asking?

BluTheWolf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BluTheWolf »

fluffyralsei wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:57 pm
Fulfilled

where is the most recent post?