Tortuga - A Pirate's Tale

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DarthMoore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tortuga - A Pirate's Tale

Post by DarthMoore »

Kindly, Add "modify ship weight" to be able add more upgrades to the ship. Thank you

kksc2014
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kksc2014 »

Any chance to get ship armor (during battle) too - like ship hull
thanx a lot
KlagSand wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:25 am
I combined several ones with the ones already posted...
Last sold marker
Last purchased marker
Last stored marker
Zero cargo weight
No cooldown and skillcost
Gold (use market)
Ship hull (during battle)

NightCreeper69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NightCreeper69 »

Appreciate the work put into making the tables. Thanks everyone.

But, is anyone else crashing an awful lot when using these? I'm using a merged table of Aurata's Morale and KlagSand's Upd2 combined tables. Using the Morale, Gold, Zero Cargo and Ship Hull options of those and it's crashing very often. Anyone seeing similar results? Will try testing now without merging the Morale table and see if I notice a difference.

Thanks again everyone. Your time is appreciated.

Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

My own hack didn't crash, i make trainer mostly for myself and played around 10 hours or so. That's why i didn't use any freezing values. I try to do clean triggered hacks, like finding the code that adds morale each day or access values on use.

NightCreeper69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NightCreeper69 »

Aurata wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:11 am
My own hack didn't crash, i make trainer mostly for myself and played around 10 hours or so. That's why i didn't use any freezing values. I try to do clean triggered hacks, like finding the code that adds morale each day or access values on use.
After more testing, it appears the crashing happens if the "Ship Hull" values are checked when not in battle. Looks like if those values are just checked after entering a battle, and then unchecked after the battle ends, everything is fine. The merge of the two tables seems to work fine.

My apologies if these test results were obvious causes. Thank you again for your time everyone.

Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

No problem. I was working on the a shiphull hack at day 1 of release. But there are different codepaths for each side of the hull and it's used by the enemy too. Too much work with this antique engine. My latest update will be up soon with set crew to 200 on click at fleet view. All stuff is tested over the last hours no crashes or problems with npc values.

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

Aurata wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:33 am
No problem. I was working on the a shiphull hack at day 1 of release. But there are different codepaths for each side of the hull and it's used by the enemy too. Too much work with this antique engine. My latest update will be up soon with set crew to 200 on click at fleet view. All stuff is tested over the last hours no crashes or problems with npc values.
Its cool!

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

Aurata wrote:
It seems to work only visually

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

Damn, I can't hack anything on skill points without experience

kksc2014
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kksc2014 »

Aurata wrote:
Thanks so much for your great work!
Yes i feared that its too complicated to do the ship armor (as its divided into 4 sections)
I can verify that when ship hull cheat is still on in "main game", the game crashes after some time. So i set hotkeys for ship hull, ship 1, ship 2, etc. to turn cheat off fast.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

a very thanks to all sifu ..grandmaster table maker Tahtawy..klangsand and a few others...with out you guys i think the world of pc gamers will be stuck in dreams of finishing the games...appreciated guys

DarthMoore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarthMoore »

Kindly, Add "modify ship weight" on the ship, to be able add more weapon, defense and support upgrades to the ship. Add "Modify Captain's Morale" because the captain will leave if they got low morale, it difference from crew morale it doesn't affect captain's morale. Add "Captain Experience" to be able unlock all slots and skills of the captain. I'm in the late game, Thank you

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

DarthMoore wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 am
Kindly, Add "modify ship weight" on the ship, to be able add more weapon, defense and support upgrades to the ship. Add "Modify Captain's Morale" because the captain will leave if they got low morale, it difference from crew morale it doesn't affect captain's morale. Add "Captain Experience" to be able unlock all slots and skills of the captain. I'm in the late game, Thank you
too complicated

random12321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by random12321 »

Hello
Anyone able to find value for skill point ?

Much appreciated

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Edit: nvm for +1