Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kurosaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Post by kurosaki »

wepon1984 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:10 am
Update 5: Updated Drop code for MMBN4. Now includes section for second possible drop, number of drops, and values for Bug Frags and Zenny's. Just make sure to freeze the values before battle ends.
Previous Updates
Update 4: Added Chip List of MMBN6. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 3: Added Chip List of MMBN5. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 2:Added something for MMBN4. This game seems to have some very severe CRC checks so the best method I could find to add Chips is by modifying what chip drops at the end of battle.

This needs to be tested by other people as it seems like the Emulator the game runs on seems to always grab the same set of addresses for the game. Trying to find pointers for the address seems to return 0 results for me, so hopefully someone has better luck finding it. Otherwise if the address or the way the emulator works changes, the code will stop working.

Update 1:Added Chip List for MMBN 3.
To update library changes you will need to get a new Chip. A
Any changes to qty for chips not in your Library will cause the savefile to Break, so make sure to update the Library first

Here's some stuff for the Chip Library for MMBN1 & 2.
MMBN3 will take some time as the game keeps crashing and breaking when I play with the code.
thanks for the updates and it helps me to obtain achievement without farming
cool

simalexander
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simalexander »

For Battle Network 5 would it be possible for codes for the liberation missions like infinite order points and 1 turn liberate? Codes like that would make the game so much better.

smemgaking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smemgaking »

Niihiiliist wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:45 pm

There's also a zenny cheat and Metguard A chip qty 90+ (I don't know whether you need to get at least 1 Metguard A chip first, use at your own risk), you can also use the Metguard chip on the chip trader, killing two birds with one stone.

*****THIS IS ONLY FOR BATTLE NETWORK 1, as I haven't gotten to 2 and 3.******
Anyone able to do something like this for MMBN2/3? Having 90 of a chip to spam chip trader with? I cant seem to find chip quantities.

Icedraco9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Icedraco9000 »

Can these addresses people are posting also be used on the switch version of the game

Mizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizu »

Icedraco9000 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:06 am
Can these addresses people are posting also be used on the switch version of the game
Nope, they're for the program Cheat Engine, which is exclusive to PC, last I checked.

Speaking of, here's a new code for the RegularChip memory amount in MMBN2 & 3 (both versions). It persisted through a reboot without my needing to find a pointer, so I suspect it's static.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"RegChip MB"</Description>
      <LastState Value="6" RealAddress="802040F7"/>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>802040F7</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
EDIT:
smemgaking wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:29 am
Niihiiliist wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:45 pm

There's also a zenny cheat and Metguard A chip qty 90+ (I don't know whether you need to get at least 1 Metguard A chip first, use at your own risk), you can also use the Metguard chip on the chip trader, killing two birds with one stone.

*****THIS IS ONLY FOR BATTLE NETWORK 1, as I haven't gotten to 2 and 3.******
Anyone able to do something like this for MMBN2/3? Having 90 of a chip to spam chip trader with? I cant seem to find chip quantities.
Check the post by 'wepon1984' on page 2. They've been updating some library and chip folder codes to be compatible with each game, among other cheats.

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

simalexander wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:13 pm
For Battle Network 5 would it be possible for codes for the liberation missions like infinite order points and 1 turn liberate? Codes like that would make the game so much better.
Here,Liberation missons cheat codes.
Infinity order points
80209C3F:08

Infinity Moveable(can move any number of times)
8223E0E2:01
8223E10A:01
8223E132:01
8223E15A:01
8223E182:01

snipeftw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snipeftw »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 5: Updated Drop code for MMBN4. Now includes section for second possible drop, number of drops, and values for Bug Frags and Zenny's. Just make sure to freeze the values before battle ends.
Previous Updates
Update 4: Added Chip List of MMBN6. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 3: Added Chip List of MMBN5. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 2:Added something for MMBN4. This game seems to have some very severe CRC checks so the best method I could find to add Chips is by modifying what chip drops at the end of battle.

This needs to be tested by other people as it seems like the Emulator the game runs on seems to always grab the same set of addresses for the game. Trying to find pointers for the address seems to return 0 results for me, so hopefully someone has better luck finding it. Otherwise if the address or the way the emulator works changes, the code will stop working.

Any changes to qty for chips not in your Library will cause the savefile to Break, so make sure to update the Library first

MMBN3 will take some time as the game keeps crashing and breaking when I play with the code.
How do I get the BN6 ones to work? Nothing happens when I check the chips off.

Niihiiliist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Niihiiliist »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 6: Added Subchips, BugFrags, Style, and P.A Notes code address for MMBN 2 & 3. Also added Navi Customizer Blocks for MMBN3.
Thanks for the update, the code is a godsend for BN2 hard mode. I've also put links to your post in my first post to make it easy for new people to find your cheat table since its in the first page of the thread.

bassforte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bassforte »

First one of these so let me know if it needs anything. Cheat table for MMBN2 to select styles. First one is the Style EXP from earlier in the thread, set to at least 280 to trigger a style change on your next battle. The rest of them are the entries for each possible style. Set them from 1-3 to add the style to your listing at V1/V2/V3. You can only hold 3 at once so don't enable more than that. Hubstyle is included.
Attachments
MMBN_LC1_MMBN2Styles.CT
(5.23 KiB) Downloaded 503 times

someone10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by someone10 »

Has anyone that used the Table from wepon1984 to get all chips for MMBN3 blue, encounter an issue with the friendly viruses not appearing? I can't get any of them to show up no matter what I do. Even after removing the chips. so I can't get hubbatc. unless someone has a get all navi cust table they can share.

*EDIT*

Got it working i had to restart the game after removing the chips and now they showed up.

Mizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizu »

@wepon1984

Seems like the MMBN3 style change codes you added recently are a bit wonky. On my game, at least, I'm not advancing to X Style lv2 even after beating the required number of battles, although I do get the 'style leveled up' and NaviCust part for going from 1 > 2 in the style. It just isn't reflected on Megaman's status page, and as a result I can't seem to advance any further in that style. The value does change from 1 > 2 on your code pointer for style rank, though.

EDIT:
Never mind, seems I was mixing up the Pwr status menu option with the Style level - they're different things. The former controls the attack power of the charged megabuster when using a style, the latter is... well, the style lvl.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 7: Added a bunch of codes for all MMBN games.

MMBN 1:
Steps Since Last Battle, set to 0 for very low chance of battle
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

MMBN 2 & 3 & 5 & 6:
Sneak Run Duration
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

MMBN 4:
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

Note: Not sure I'm going to be able to find much else for MMBNLC2 since the anti-cheat coding is very annoying to get around, especially with MMBN4
Previous Updates
Update 6: Added Subchips, BugFrags, Style, and P.A Notes code address for MMBN 2 & 3. Also added Navi Customizer Blocks for MMBN3.

wait before you give up...
can we get turns remaining for beast out in bn6? pretty please?

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

I found some Navi Customizer addresses in BN3.
These Codes are reflected in the save data.
However, if you switch styles or RUN in Navicus, the effect will disappear.
If the address is wrong, please tell me.
Attachments
BN3 Navi Customizer.CT
(6.28 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:49 pm
wepon1984 wrote:
Update 7: Added a bunch of codes for all MMBN games.

MMBN 1:
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

MMBN 2 & 3 & 5 & 6:
Sneak Run Duration
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

MMBN 4:
Invincible in Battle
Custom Gauge
Busting Level

Note: Not sure I'm going to be able to find much else for MMBNLC2 since the anti-cheat coding is very annoying to get around, especially with MMBN4
Previous Updates

wait before you give up...
can we get turns remaining for beast out in bn6? pretty please?
80216251:03

There you go.

ajman444
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajman444 »

Turns out, in MMBN5 Colonel, adjusting the Zennys in Wepon1984's table can cause the game to enter a state where you cannot gain zennys, and which, if saved in that state, will persist through reloading.

Gonna be a doozy to redo my playthrough, but looks like that's what it's gonna be.

Enemy health values do exist as 2 byte, and while you cannot freeze them at zero to instantly win (most) encounters, you can set them to zero at any point after the encounter begins. Doing so kills most enemies, though some (ie. cact-balls) take one more hit to die.