Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Post by rooxon »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:24 pm
rooxon wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:56 pm
Maybe the denuvo just doesn't like complex scripts hooking into the memory but allows value edits in which case the perfect table for this collection would be old-school, pointer-and-freeze based.
Historically I don't recall Denuvo ever doing something like this. I'd more-so guess that this is a Capcom thing.
Actually I agree. Or the fact that it's an old GBA game, we still don't know what specifically triggers it. I was just able to single out the fact that scripts do and the kill all cheat, that's just a value edit of HP to 0 for enemies don't. Was also able to find the zenny address and edit it, no dimming ever occured.

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

So I have a potentially dumb question... Is it possible to port some of the old GBA codes (e.g. GameShark, Action Replay, Codebreaker) to make scripts, pointers, cheats? Maybe port isn't the right word, but like breakdown the codes and find the addresses and see anything correlates?

Aside from that, what I would be looking for would be:

Vol.2:
Always Full Synchro
Always Dark Mega
Complete Library & PA stuff
Gets Battle Chips
Regular Memory 99
Ignore Navicust Bugs
Get Navicust Programs
Always Run (or movement speed modifier)
Max CustGuage
Infinite Soul

Stuff like that. I haven't gotten to playing the game yet, still working through my backlog of games but figured I would make some suggestions.

kotatu000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kotatu000 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:10 am
Update 2:Added something for MMBN4. This game seems to have some very severe CRC checks so the best method I could find to add Chips is by modifying what chip drops at the end of battle.

This needs to be tested by other people as it seems like the Emulator the game runs on seems to always grab the same set of addresses for the game. Trying to find pointers for the address seems to return 0 results for me, so hopefully someone has better luck finding it. Otherwise if the address or the way the emulator works changes, the code will stop working.
Previous Updates
Update 1:Added Chip List for MMBN 3.
To update library changes you will need to get a new Chip. A
Any changes to qty for chips not in your Library will cause the savefile to Break, so make sure to update the Library first

Here's some stuff for the Chip Library for MMBN1 & 2.
MMBN3 will take some time as the game keeps crashing and breaking when I play with the code.
Thanks for providing the great chip ID for MMBN2.
It has allowed me to earn and increase any chips.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

anyone find the pointer for beastout turns remaining for bn6? pretty please?

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 5: Updated Drop code for MMBN4. Now includes section for second possible drop, number of drops, and values for Bug Frags and Zenny's. Just make sure to freeze the values before battle ends.
Previous Updates
Update 4: Added Chip List of MMBN6. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 3: Added Chip List of MMBN5. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 2:Added something for MMBN4. This game seems to have some very severe CRC checks so the best method I could find to add Chips is by modifying what chip drops at the end of battle.

This needs to be tested by other people as it seems like the Emulator the game runs on seems to always grab the same set of addresses for the game. Trying to find pointers for the address seems to return 0 results for me, so hopefully someone has better luck finding it. Otherwise if the address or the way the emulator works changes, the code will stop working.

Any changes to qty for chips not in your Library will cause the savefile to Break, so make sure to update the Library first

MMBN3 will take some time as the game keeps crashing and breaking when I play with the code.

Just wanted to say this helped me break the softlock in bn6 for me. You are the best, thank you!!

hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hkosyndrome »

Would it be possible for something to be implemented specifically for BN2 and 3 to force style change on the next battle? The randomness of it is kind of a bother sometimes..I'm not really feeling grinding the 250+ battles just to get the element/style

AmaLanParty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AmaLanParty »

hkosyndrome wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:56 am
Would it be possible for something to be implemented specifically for BN2 and 3 to force style change on the next battle? The randomness of it is kind of a bother sometimes..I'm not really feeling grinding the 250+ battles just to get the element/style
I found the address for it, static as well like some of the others in the tables, as I've been able to enter it manually and always have it happen.
4 byte:

I believe the number needed is around 280 to change, so any number above should make it swap when you encounter your next battle.

kotatu000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kotatu000 »

hkosyndrome wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:56 am
Search for an unknown value and then search for a value that has increased by 1 for each battle completed.
Set that value to 300, etc. to change the style!

simalexander
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simalexander »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 5: Updated Drop code for MMBN4. Now includes section for second possible drop, number of drops, and values for Bug Frags and Zenny's. Just make sure to freeze the values before battle ends.
Previous Updates
Update 4: Added Chip List of MMBN6. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

Update 3: Added Chip List of MMBN5. Changes only work when you are NOT in any menus or battle. Saving any changes will also update the library.

I tried the library code for MMBN1 and its not working for me. I activated all the fill library codes but my chip library remained at 10/175. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? How do I get the code to work?

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

simalexander wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:52 am
I tried the library code for MMBN1 and its not working for me. I activated all the fill library codes but my chip library remained at 10/175. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? How do I get the code to work?
Double click on the Value field (rightmost column) on the "Fill Library", then select the option you want (with DLC or without DLC) and voila

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

Sorry for the machine English. I got Beast Link Gate mark in Japanese version Gregar and Falzar.

Gregar
80205abe:F800

Falzar
80205abe:0700
80205ac0:00c0

After entering these cheat codes in the cheat engine, save and return to the title, and the mark will appear.Based on the cheat code for the Japanese GBA version, you can easily find it by varying the memory address.This is the cheat code site I referred to.All BN cheat codes are listed.

↓ROCKMAN EXE 6
raid.s500.xrea.com/code/gba/BR5J_BR6J/
raid.s500.xrea.com/code/gba/BRBJ_BRKJ/
raid.s500.xrea.com/code/gba/B4WJ_B4BJ/

Update4:Add "Control Encounters"(You can choose which navi to fight.) code in BN5,6,3.
Note:The value differs depending on the version.(Proto or Colonel) And In Bn3, Go into Battle from Tamako or someone else.(Only Net Battle(Event Battle), not random encounters.)
Also add GET DATA code(But,Picture is not displayed.) and search shuffle code(BN5&BN6)
Introductions & Previous Updates

Update3:I made MMBNLC1 codes to complement weapon1984's code.

BN1:
MAP
15 Chips In battle
Custom Bar Alwys Full
Always 10 Chips in Chip Trader(No consumption)
Megaman Attack Level
Rapid
Charge
Equip Style

BN2:
MAP
GET DATA(Need Battle Chip ID)
Gauge(Always Full)
MAX chips in battle
ATTACK
RAPID
CHARGE
10 chips in Chip trader(consume a chip)

BN3:
MAP
GET DATA(Need Battle Chip ID)
Control Encounters
Gauge(Always Full)
MAX chips in battle
ATTACK
RAPID
CHARGE
CHARGE SHOT
Allowed 30 Giga& Mega Chips in folder

Translating the map name is very hard, so I would appreciate it if someone could help me.(Also Battle Chip ID)

Update2:Add Soul Weapons, Mod Cards,Virus List Codes.

If you leave the current MB at 0 with this code(Current MB code), you can probably add up to 32 cards over the 80mb limit.
And the reason Soul Weapons Code has a value of 63 is because of a bug flag.(MAX396?)

Update:
Set Drop Down Selection Option.(I'm Japanese, so sorry if I mistranslated.)

Introductions
BN5
Always Full Synchro
Invincible in Battle
Gauge Control(Slow or Fast)
Map Address Code(You can go anywhere you want)
No encounters Code
Control Encounters
GET DATA
Always 10 chips in Battle
Mega Buster Change Code
Charge Shot Change Code
Change Navi Code
30 Mega & Giga Chips in Folder(No perfect)
Regular Memory 99
Liberation Missons Codes(Order point&can move any number of times)

BN6
Always Full Synchro
Invincible in Battle
Gauge Controll(Slow or Fast)
Custom Gauge Always Full
Map Address Code(You can go anywhere you want)
No encounters Code
GET DATA
Number Open(Navi Cus) Code
Mega Buster Change Code
Charge Shot Change Code
30 Mega & Giga Chips in deck(No perfect)
Regular Memory 99
Always 3 turns for Beast Out
Add Paralyze Code
Mod Cards(Current MB& Number Of current mod card)
Complete Virus List Codes(Virus Battler)
Beast Link Gate Mark
Attachments
megamanexe6.CT
Control Encounters
(21.15 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
megamanexe5.CT
Infinity Search Shuffle&Control Encounters
(21.08 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
MMBNLC1.CT
translated&add encounters code
(41.33 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
Last edited by allenwalker34 on Fri May 05, 2023 6:51 am, edited 8 times in total.

Niihiiliist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Niihiiliist »

allenwalker34 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:14 am
Sorry for the machine English. I got Beast Link Gate mark in Japanese version Gregar and Falzar.

Gregar

Falzar

After entering these cheat codes in the cheat engine, save and return to the title, and the mark will appear.Based on the cheat code for the Japanese GBA version, you can easily find it by varying the memory address.This is the cheat code site I referred to.All BN cheat codes are listed.

[Link]

And I will upload some cheat codes I have searched.
IDK name of "100人斬り" in English version, so I hope someone translate them.
Please look up the internal ID from that URL.
BN6 is still in the process of researching. More codes may still be added.
100人斬
100= one hundred
人=Man/human
斬=means slay

If I were to guess, it's got to be the minigame in BN5 where you need to hit 100 enemies in the samurai comp, assuming the code you found is for BN5

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

Niihiiliist wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 am
allenwalker34 wrote:

Gregar

Falzar

[Link]

100人斬
100= one hundred
人=Man/human
斬=means slay

If I were to guess, it's got to be the minigame in BN5 where you need to hit 100 enemies in the samurai comp, assuming the code you found is for BN5
Sorry
It called "100 Fighters Challenge" in RockMan EXE ZONE WIKI.

Niihiiliist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Niihiiliist »

allenwalker34 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:28 am
Niihiiliist wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 am
allenwalker34 wrote:

Gregar

Falzar

[Link]

100人斬
100= one hundred
人=Man/human
斬=means slay

Sorry
It called "100 Fighters Challenge" in RockMan EXE ZONE WIKI.
Oh so you want the translation for the name, not what that code is for/does. Sorry for being nosy here.

hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hkosyndrome »

AmaLanParty wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:08 am
kotatu000 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:22 am
got it to work thanks a ton both of ya; though I'm having an issue looking for the Style level value...I tried for values that went up or down after each battle but was unable to find anything. I did find the total encounter counter.