Game Version: 1.0? Sorry not sure
Options Required: in-app purchases
Steam Website:

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Antimatter Dimensions

Post by darkdex52 »

+1 on this. Unlocking the IAPs would be helpful.

NEOkamik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NEOkamik »

+1 too for std coin

ps: the game use javascript engine i think

odshooter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by odshooter »

+1 for STD coins. It would allow the game to continue to be played but just easier.

moonlitesonata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonlitesonata »

A way to toggle the various "hotkeys" or their respective functions would be nice, especially the "Max all" button "m", which would help speed up the game as if you're pressing the M key on the keyboard but allowing you to work on other windows at the same time.

All the buttons cannot be customised.
The hotkeys can be viewed by installing the game (free to play) and pressing Shift + / (?).

Although only the Max All button is important to be able to be set as a toggle as the rest of the keys are of conditional use and does not work well as a toggle.

The game has a web version which you can glean for its inner workings via the console.

odshooter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by odshooter »

The game has a web version which you can glean for its inner workings via the console.
The online version of the game is here:
[Link]

To access the cheat console is F12

This page contains a lot of the game values that might be the same in the Steam version.
[Link]

wykyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wykyd »

odshooter wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:30 pm
The online version of the game is here:
[Link]

To access the cheat console is F12

This page contains a lot of the game values that might be the same in the Steam version.
[Link]
You can enable the console in steam, [Link] a reddit post with the steps to do it.

Jsaispas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jsaispas »

Hi, for people having issue with this game, you can go to the Browser version and open the console (F12).

Then you can modify the value by pressing 'player' in the console. You will have access to all data. once it's done you can simply copy paste the game data.
Have fun ;)

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

Even with the console I'm entirely unable to to find the "Support the Developer" tokens, or StD's anywhere.

Annoyingly enough on mobile I was somehow able to get the shop to open and work ONCE using Lucky Patcher, and was able to purchase 1000. The shop popup never opens up again though and I only bought 1k like a dummy. Even uninstalling/reinstalling and repatching with different methods, the window never opens up. I just want these coins to be able to easily edit multipliers I personally want on mobile.

Anyone know if it's available at all in the console somewhere?

Edit: This is made especially worse given my "purchases" from mobile, coins or upgrades, are non-transferable to the wildly different PC/web version. What a scam for actual payers...

Edit2: Well, for web/Steam players the STD value can be found with the console. Type "ShopPurchaseData" and change the TotalSTD Value to whatever you want. Sucks it doesn't transfer to mobile, where I wanted to do the majority of stuff before getting to the new/exclusive content.

Edit3: Welp... Changing that value doesn't quite work on its own, trying to purchase anything will show "Insufficient Funds". Been tinkering around with some lines in the shop section of "app.json" but can't seem to figure out how to fake a purchase with changes. I am dumb though and it's probably possible to figure out how to force the post/sync of a successful purchase to the cloud.

Edit4: Alright, after much tinkering I've finally got somewhere with it. The easiest lines to change for me still have me paying a few bucks to the dev (which I'm honestly all for and have already sent about $20 just testing) so the following file/method will require you to spend $3 buying coins but it will give you your set value of STD's and conveniently sync your save to their database with no problems. The coins will legitimately be usable.

Step 1: Follow steps in above post and edit "app.js" (make a backup!)
Step 2: Go down to line #127368, or search for "const stdsBought ="
Step 3: Comment or delete what's after the equals sign and put your desired coin amount (e.g. const stdsBought = 300000;//Number(purchaseName.replace("STD", ""));
Step 4:Replace app.js in the 7Zip archive. Launch the game and make a purchase.

I'm sure there's a way to do this and force the "syncIAP();" function without having to pay anything, but I'm already way over digging into it further lol. GL to anyone who decides to make that done, it really should be trivial.

Alternatively you can just download my app.js. Uploaded as an archive due to txt file size limits, and password protected per rules. Password is "diapers". The change really is easy though with above steps.
app.zip
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 24 times

Yuwon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuwon »

Snowbunny wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 pm
Even with the console I'm entirely unable to to find the "Support the Developer" tokens, or StD's anywhere.

Annoyingly enough on mobile I was somehow able to get the shop to open and work ONCE using Lucky Patcher, and was able to purchase 1000. The shop popup never opens up again though and I only bought 1k like a dummy. Even uninstalling/reinstalling and repatching with different methods, the window never opens up. I just want these coins to be able to easily edit multipliers I personally want on mobile.

Anyone know if it's available at all in the console somewhere?

Edit: This is made especially worse given my "purchases" from mobile, coins or upgrades, are non-transferable to the wildly different PC/web version. What a scam for actual payers...

Edit2: Well, for web/Steam players the STD value can be found with the console. Type "ShopPurchaseData" and change the TotalSTD Value to whatever you want. Sucks it doesn't transfer to mobile, where I wanted to do the majority of stuff before getting to the new/exclusive content.

Edit3: Welp... Changing that value doesn't quite work on its own, trying to purchase anything will show "Insufficient Funds". Been tinkering around with some lines in the shop section of "app.json" but can't seem to figure out how to fake a purchase with changes. I am dumb though and it's probably possible to figure out how to force the post/sync of a successful purchase to the cloud.

Edit4: Alright, after much tinkering I've finally got somewhere with it. The easiest lines to change for me still have me paying a few bucks to the dev (which I'm honestly all for and have already sent about $20 just testing) so the following file/method will require you to spend $3 buying coins but it will give you your set value of STD's and conveniently sync your save to their database with no problems. The coins will legitimately be usable.

Step 1: Follow steps in above post and edit "app.js" (make a backup!)
Step 2: Go down to line #127368, or search for "const stdsBought ="
Step 3: Comment or delete what's after the equals sign and put your desired coin amount (e.g. const stdsBought = 300000;//Number(purchaseName.replace("STD", ""));
Step 4:Replace app.js in the 7Zip archive. Launch the game and make a purchase.

I'm sure there's a way to do this and force the "syncIAP();" function without having to pay anything, but I'm already way over digging into it further lol. GL to anyone who decides to make that done, it really should be trivial.

Alternatively you can just download my app.js. Uploaded as an archive due to txt file size limits, and password protected per rules. Password is "diapers". The change really is easy though with above steps.

app.zip
Here's my app.js with let's you buy stuff for free, when you "buy" STD's you'll get 1mil in return. No need to spend money.
Unpack app.asar and put it inside AppFiles/js.
The password is this website's name.
Attachments
app.zip
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

6u115hi7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6u115hi7 »

1m might be a bit overkill but it works, I unpacked the .asar with a 7zip plugin.. so easy and simple, much thanks! Is there any way to do the same with the .apk for the android version? Exporting the save won't transfer the coins or any of the purchased upgrades.