Subsistence 0.60 dupe?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nealj121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Subsistence 0.60 dupe?

Post by nealj121 »

Everything i try, even 0.59 method, even 0.59 table = everything erases what I dupe.

Anyone able to confirm dupe works and im just messing up?

DefiantAce21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Subsistence 0.60 dupe?

Post by DefiantAce21 »

I am extremely new at this but I also have the issue of everything disappearing when I try to dupe it. It will even show the stack size changed but as soon as i pick it up or move it it just vanishes.

SteveGad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SteveGad »

Same here

green0263
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by green0263 »

for ver alfa 60 and 61 the only working method is using a storage crate and shift+right click mouse. meaning:
In order to be able to hack your desired item, you need to have a storage crate in your base. First, press the desired item using the shift key (holding) and the right mouse button until one of the items is sent to the box, and then search for the number of your item in CE, and now press the same two keys again until the value to change After finding your variable, change it to the desired value with CE, and again by holding the shift key and clicking the right mouse button, the number of items will change to the value you entered, and then you can move the item stack.

Mr Magoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Magoo »

green0263 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:12 pm
for ver alfa 60 and 61 the only working method is using a storage crate and shift+right click mouse. meaning:
In order to be able to hack your desired item, you need to have a storage crate in your base. First, press the desired item using the shift key (holding) and the right mouse button until one of the items is sent to the box, and then search for the number of your item in CE, and now press the same two keys again until the value to change After finding your variable, change it to the desired value with CE, and again by holding the shift key and clicking the right mouse button, the number of items will change to the value you entered, and then you can move the item stack.
Is this still working?

nealj121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nealj121 »

Mr Magoo wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:10 am
green0263 wrote:
Is this still working?
Yes this method still works. Confirmed with latest version of the game 1/11/24.

green0263
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by green0263 »

green0263 wrote:
Hello gamers, this method still works for alpha version 62.27 ;)