Ixion

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ixion

Post by ZySoua »

Hey guys, is there any way to decrease unhappiness? Because 100% trust that you can edit via the table will not save you from strikes as it seems when you start hauling cryopods by hundreds onboard and people go volatile about it.

Pez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pez »

fivepints wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:42 pm
Hello,

Ive just found this forum. I wanted to know how you edit the player.sav file, and any other help advice that might be helpful to a beginner to the group...

thanks in advance
five
A text editor. Notepad++ is the one I recommend. I would not recommend using the basic Notepad that comes with Windows.

Dimossa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dimossa »

Is it possible to request workers? there is know bug with cryopods delivering non workers instead of workers, even with a workers policy. So was curious if its possible add/edit amount of workers somehow.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

Dimossa wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:51 pm
Is it possible to request workers? there is know bug with cryopods delivering non workers instead of workers, even with a workers policy. So was curious if its possible add/edit amount of workers somehow.
Someone on the Steam forums said that manually changing save file is a thing. But well, that's a lot of work imho

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Dimossa wrote:
I believe pods are assigned worker and nonworker right off the bat, so if you have a workers first policy, it just means you are unthawing workers first then unthawing non-workers. If there are no worker pods, you will only unthaw non-workers.

Tournicoat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tournicoat »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:11 am
Dimossa wrote:
I believe pods are assigned worker and nonworker right off the bat, so if you have a workers first policy, it just means you are unthawing workers first then unthawing non-workers. If there are no worker pods, you will only unthaw non-workers.
This seems unlikely to me because manipulating the number of available cryopods produces both workers and non workers.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Being able to increase your workers would be great, so far it's one of the most annoying things in the game.

Prolbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Prolbo »

Values stored in the buildings, to change them you need to search individual stockpile. Scince stored separately. Not sure what the issue with the hull integrity.

Also, looking at the save structure I think that each and every building has stockpile. Actually I think their coding so bad that each and every bulding / ship / %get_entity_clas% stores all the code used in this entity class but in inactive state.

You also may want too look into save editing. Do not set "all researched" and "all unlocked" to "true" cause it do dothing and you cant research anything.

lotya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lotya »

there is a pointer says how many worker in cryopods, therefore when you edit cryopods number in Stockpile, you have edit worker number too, otherwise once you run out woerker crypods, all left are non-worker.
Dimossa wrote:

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

I found something that may help you with worker problem. In the table that NDCK76 created, there is a line "Cryopod in Torus Containing Workers Count". It literally shows you how many workers are there in cryopods from all your cryopod amount. You want more workers? Set it to highest amount possible compared to the amount.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

If nayone was curious, unlocking all tech via a save file, doesn't seem to work

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Table breaks the game, Unless you remove all the resources from the floors of every sector you will be stuck with full wearhouses and unable to pick them up. It also adds every resources to every wearhouse. Would be nice to only have the resources you want designated in said wearhouses.

But over all tables seem to work really well thanks.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

totalabyss wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:56 pm
Table breaks the game, Unless you remove all the resources from the floors of every sector you will be stuck with full wearhouses and unable to pick them up. It also adds every resources to every wearhouse. Would be nice to only have the resources you want designated in said wearhouses.

that cheat to add reources in player.sav which adds a + button in the ui of the stock pile adds only the selected resource.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:41 pm
totalabyss wrote:

that cheat to add reources in player.sav which adds a + button in the ui of the stock pile adds only the selected resource.
I dont understand. Where in the table is this option?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

totalabyss wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:33 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:41 pm
totalabyss wrote:

I dont understand. Where in the table is this option?
Under the cheat section. "Cann add resources to stockpile"