Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] DWARF FORTRESS

Post by rudm09 »

Game Name: Dwarf Fortress
Game Engine: Dont know sorry
Game Version: 50.1
Options Required: infinite skill points,infinite items,instant work
Steam Website:
Other Info: I just wanted any cheat possible for this game been waiting for it for years and now i just want play with some cheats that can be enabled and disabled at will.

l7lRaziel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] DWARF FORTRESS

Post by l7lRaziel »

Dwarf skill points and animal equipment purchase points are in 2 bytes.
This can be accessed by declining the tutorial.
The Adress of the dwarves' skill points end in C which are valid to change.

DevilBlack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DevilBlack »

Instead of infinite skill points can we change the dwarf skill level?

l7lRaziel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by l7lRaziel »

You can edit the number of skill points, with these you can edit the level of performance of the dwarves in the different jobs.

shaklefur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaklefur »

I have a really shitty quick table you can use, you'll need to find at least one of the values for each dwarf, the recalculate a new address. So it saves you a bit of time. If someone is good with pointers they may be able to make it easier to use. Also probably not a good idea to go above 16 in the values.
Attachments
DF.CT
(228.52 KiB) Downloaded 651 times
Last edited by shaklefur on Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

shaklefur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaklefur »

l7lRaziel wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:42 pm
You can edit the number of skill points, with these you can edit the level of performance of the dwarves in the different jobs.
If I had to guess he wants to go higher than the allowed starting rank of 6(Proficient miner),master level is 16.

DevilBlack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DevilBlack »

shaklefur wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:10 am
l7lRaziel wrote:
If I had to guess he wants to go higher than the allowed starting rank of 6(Proficient miner),master level is 16.
Yeah plus there are like 130 skills; making a dwarf good at everything will take ages. Also, dwarfs start arriving at your fortress as you play, I'd love to cheat their skills too.

shaklefur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaklefur »

DevilBlack wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:53 pm
shaklefur wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:10 am
l7lRaziel wrote:
Yeah plus there are like 130 skills; making a dwarf good at everything will take ages. Also, dwarfs start arriving at your fortress as you play, I'd love to cheat their skills too.
You should be able to cheat the first 7 at least, when your on the embark screen use the customization to find the dwarves mining value then recalculate the addresses and the rest should fall in place. As for the arriving dwarves, I could find the values for them but it would be a one time thing and useless someone can help me find the pointers for them.

Kescko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kescko »

how do I remove status effects from dwarfs. Such as drowsy?

Las Spacti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Las Spacti »

Kescko wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:42 am
how do I remove status effects from dwarfs. Such as drowsy?
Dowsy is not really a condition, Its an indicator of need to sleep level, which is stored as a two byte value I beleive. Every dwarf will have this value increment up by 1 every game tick. When the value reaches 57600 the dwarf will have Dowsy appear on their name. At 150000 Very Drowsy will appear. You would need to find the sleep level of dwarves individually as need for sleep is tracked for all living creatures currently in your fortress. Easiest way to find it would be limit your game speed to 1 tick per second, search for a valure between 57600 and 150000, and then scan for values incrementing by 1 tick by by unpausing for a tick. You can also use the "speed hack" tool to slow the game to insure you only get a single game tick occurring.

Thoramyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thoramyr »

Zanzer made a table here: viewtopic.php?t=22250