Marvel's Midnight Suns

Post by Tordeus »

Game Name: Marvel's Midnight Suns
Game Engine: Unreal 4
Options Required:
Infinite HP
Infinite Heroism
Infinite Card Plays
Infinite Resources (Attack Essence, Heroic Essence, Skill Essence, Credits, Gloss)
Steam Website:

Thanks!
Last edited by Tordeus on Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

culibuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns

Post by culibuk »

+1

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

+1. Also, speed boost will be nice, since the battles can be a bit too slow and there's no way to skip or speed up animations. For whatever reason, any attempts to use Cheat Engine's in-built speedhack crash the game for me.

hipp0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hipp0 »

Might be a tad difficult, the game warns at startup to close CheatEngine if it's running. And launching it once the game is opened makes the latter crash - why would they bother for a single-player game is beyond me.

xlawliet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xlawliet »

hipp0 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:19 pm
Might be a tad difficult, the game warns at startup to close CheatEngine if it's running. And launching it once the game is opened makes the latter crash - why would they bother for a single-player game is beyond me.
oh man you weren't joking. did they really build anticheat into a SINGLE PLAYER GAME? what the fuck?

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

hipp0 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:19 pm
Really? Kinda missed that. Thanks for telling. Also - yeah... It's almost like they wanted to make one of those "game as a service" things with pay-to-win currency, but then decided against it, while keeping the anti-cheat thingy. Or they just don't want people to unlock those expensive yet useless skins, I dunno. Weird stuff. Would really like to see something to speed the game up a little. Then again, I heard that some of the big guys were already working on trainers, so... There's always hope.

gambler_joe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gambler_joe »

+1

chunli1245
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chunli1245 »

Yeah they kinda singled out CE because other cheat apps go past with no prob I'm trying out Squalr now.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

Ugggh that kinda pointless bs pisses me off so much. I paid $60 for a product; I would like to use that product how I see fit. The only reason I bought the game was for the modding community anyway, so hopefully that won't be affected

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

The cheat engine popup is very easy to bypass. Simply place a RET on the start of the function at "EnumChildWindows" to stop the popup from occuring. You can probably go about patching the EXE too if you felt inclined to but it's not necessary.

Just make a script to automatically attach to the exe and enable another script that patches EnumChildWindows.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

rudeboyjohn wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:01 pm
Ugggh that kinda pointless bs pisses me off so much. I paid $60 for a product; I would like to use that product how I see fit. The only reason I bought the game was for the modding community anyway, so hopefully that won't be affected
Monetization
Being able to get infinite Glow and other stuff would kill the reason to use real world money.

Edit: apparently WRONG
Last edited by blaque_czar on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:41 am
rudeboyjohn wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:01 pm
Monetization
Being able to get infinite Glow and other stuff would kill the reason to use real world money.
Not in this particular game. Glow only buys the in-game cosmetics.
The micro transactions (gross) are separate purchases with real world cash. Glow doesn't affect them

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 pm
The cheat engine popup is very easy to bypass. Simply place a RET on the start of the function at "EnumChildWindows" to stop the popup from occuring. You can probably go about patching the EXE too if you felt inclined to but it's not necessary.

Just make a script to automatically attach to the exe and enable another script that patches EnumChildWindows.
Nifty! I'll give that a shot

micin3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by micin3 »

I can not find addresses for currency - tried every single type (float, bytes), finding one below and above (in case they are not exactly equal to what game shows). Any tips?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe they made it difficult to find things in this game. Steam says I played 11 hours and most of that is me trying to debug to figure out battle codes. I believe I was successful though, so at least it was time that paid off.

I will try for currency and things later, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's difficult to pin down.