Marvel's Midnight Suns

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns

Post by chris89 »

I would need something for bravery in battle, and he always moves them in battle

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Heroism and Card Plays would be great and very helpful.

fearscar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fearscar »

Same here, I just want abundant currencies to never be short of them when I want to change to a new outfit, upgrade a card, pay for training, or send someone on an intel mission etc.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Thread cleaned.

Post your table here or don’t bother.

bigblue1981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bigblue1981 »

Everyone is having problems hacking this game lol. It's a freakin single player game to boot

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

yelli wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:53 am
They don't have a problem with it, they want you to pay for it, but if they expect me to pay, I pay 0, and use only my gabarge tables ^^
Where do you see any trainer that doesn't just have basically 2 options that are the same?

This game isn't easy to hack, and the game itself crashes more times without any cheats than any other game I've ever played.

Maybe try making scripts for this game yourself before commenting something ridiculous.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

yelli wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:53 am
They don't have a problem with it, they want you to pay for it, but if they expect me to pay, I pay 0, and use only my gabarge tables ^^
the others have the same options: God Mode (which doesn't work 100%), Damage Multipliers (Which as far as I can tell don't work at all) and that's it. No resource, no fast research or fast mission timer no nothing because the game is unstable and values constantly change or don't take other than cosmetics. I can assure you that no one has come up with anything decent yet.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

How about reading my signature all of you? No bypassing link censors

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Casanova wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:05 pm
How about reading my signature all of you? No bypassing link censors
I don't follow?

poliomaxxine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by poliomaxxine »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 pm
The cheat engine popup is very easy to bypass. Simply place a RET on the start of the function at "EnumChildWindows" to stop the popup from occuring. You can probably go about patching the EXE too if you felt inclined to but it's not necessary.

Just make a script to automatically attach to the exe and enable another script that patches EnumChildWindows.
I wish i understood this

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

hipp0 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:19 pm
Might be a tad difficult, the game warns at startup to close CheatEngine if it's running. And launching it once the game is opened makes the latter crash - why would they bother for a single-player game is beyond me.
The game is full of micro transactions. So they likely don't want people being able to cheat to avoid having to spend real money.

I remember Mass Effect had a multiplayer mode, where you would earn money from matches and use that to buy loot boxes for gear, skins, skills, etc...
You could also spend real money to buy the in game currency to buy more stuff.

People were using CheatEngine to give themselves infinite currency and then just buying thousands of loot boxes.

Aisynia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aisynia »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:06 pm
The game is full of micro transactions. So they likely don't want people being able to cheat to avoid having to spend real money.

I remember Mass Effect had a multiplayer mode, where you would earn money from matches and use that to buy loot boxes for gear, skins, skills, etc...

People were using CheatEngine to give themselves infinite currency and then just buying thousands of loot boxes.
Except in this case, there is no cross-pollination between in game money and real world money, they are totally isolated. I am assuming that during development, this was not always the case. In fact, I would not be surprised if this was planned to be another live service disaster and they changed course hard when they saw what happened to the Avengers game.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Aisynia wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Except in this case, there is no cross-pollination between in game money and real world money, they are totally isolated. I am assuming that during development, this was not always the case. In fact, I would not be surprised if this was planned to be another live service disaster and they changed course hard when they saw what happened to the Avengers game.
Early screenshots did show a lot more currency types and some sort of store for powerups or boosts or somesuch. So it could have been stuff they were going to do, and then cut when they realized the negative press they'd get.

Also remember they have a ton of DLC planned already, so we don't know if new things will be added to the shop later on.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Lord Blade wrote:
hipp0 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:19 pm
Might be a tad difficult, the game warns at startup to close CheatEngine if it's running. And launching it once the game is opened makes the latter crash - why would they bother for a single-player game is beyond me.

Mmmm not really, so far the only real money you MAY want to spend are on new skins. And still you can buy those skins in game with the game currency. Real money are for who is in the hurry to have some new skins right away. There is a lot of bad comunication out there around this game and the so colled microtransactions. Making blindly assumpions about a supposed greed of the devs is legit, but right now fact proves is wrong. The game hase tons of contents, and all of them is right there at hand, without spending extra money. DLC are another thing of course, the extra contents may be subject to payment.

chunli1245
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chunli1245 »

Aisynia wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Lord Blade wrote:

Nah i know why they pulled that idea one word.. Disney! Disney was like..So they pay cash for this...and this...and this...and this to???... Look they are already paying $60 for the game so scrap the rest of that shit... OR ELSE! (Disney executives slams the door on the way out) :lol:

At least that's what i feel happened lol

Because from Tony's Gamma Coil to Dr. Strange artifacts... It feels like you would have had to pay money to open more or pay to speed up research and or hero ops. making the player spend hundreds just to enjoy the game Disney still remembers that Star Wars LOOT BOX shit with EA.