Re: [Request] Need for Speed Unbound unlimited money

Post by Revolusious »

ivelweyz wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:07 am
mastergaming234 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pm
gambler_joe wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm
Use jonaaa's method, it works perfectly for me. You need to search for the value in right before you bank in your money (do races at night and you get a red money before you bank it, do a couple of races to find this value in cheat engine, then modify the value to what you want, and then bank it in).

Make sure you do this in offline story mode and it works just fine.

I tried previously just going in the garage and spending money and searching values after spending money, it didn't work for me, it works very easily if you do this just before you bank in your money.
So when you leave the garage go start a normal race and once that completed put in the amount that I won from it in cheat engine. Then proceed to scan for it change the values from there go to the garage to bank it then money will be added to my personal bank correct.
Any luck, cause it's not working for me. I can see the ~20 numbers change when I get more money but when going to safehouse, I only get the legit gained cash.
Once you got those ~20 values, just change the numbers and directly go to garage. Avoid getting the number changed.

qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qw_zzz »

there are several ways to get instant cash...

1. as u are doing races, every time u completed a race, u got the cash in red, search that value then rince & repeat 3 or more races. then lastly spam the next scan button once u are at the safehouse entrance, DO not enter yet, copy the values into the address list.
dont be greedy as the game might crash... enter like 999 999 999, but dont lock the values, finally entering the safehouse, u will still get the original cash amount, but once u enter rides menu. u got more than 1B.

2. restart the game, or leave game. go to buy cars, let say i wanna buy 911, which is 99,000, search the value up, spam the next scan button till u get 20-30++ addresses. copy those into the list, change to 1000, i tried $1.. instant crashed... buy the car at 1000, if u dont get the price u want, simply get out of the menu & back into it, until the car will be place in front of the list at 1000, buy it..
this one, u may want to lock the values..., so i bought 99 cars worth of 911 to sell later

3. restart the game, or leave game. go to sell cars, the 911 price is now very much low, mine was just 43k... same method as above, i set my values of selling price to 1 000 000. sell at 1million, do it as many times u need... (this method will make the game crash if u do it too many times)

4. use trainer

starfish882
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by starfish882 »

The money thing works for me, thank you very much.
But how can I do it for Unlimited nos. how and where do i have to look for it

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

ivelweyz wrote:
mastergaming234 wrote:
gambler_joe wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm
Use jonaaa's method, it works perfectly for me. You need to search for the value in right before you bank in your money (do races at night and you get a red money before you bank it, do a couple of races to find this value in cheat engine, then modify the value to what you want, and then bank it in).

Make sure you do this in offline story mode and it works just fine.

I tried previously just going in the garage and spending money and searching values after spending money, it didn't work for me, it works very easily if you do this just before you bank in your money.
So when you leave the garage go start a normal race and once that completed put in the amount that I won from it in cheat engine. Then proceed to scan for it change the values from there go to the garage to bank it then money will be added to my personal bank correct.
Any luck, cause it's not working for me. I can see the ~20 numbers change when I get more money but when going to safehouse, I only get the legit gained cash.
So how I figure it out after reading their post I decide to find one of the bear collectables which gives 250 into risk bank I then search for that in cheat engine. From there I found another bear and in cheat engine I selected increase value and put in to search find 250 which what the bear gives out for risk bank. From there it lower my search into the 20-40 which the op said that you wanted I selected all of them and put them in bottom box and from there I change the value for all of them which was like a 1 billion dollars which then the risk bank change to that number and I was able to go and bank that at a nearest garage from there it became legit cash.

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:12 am
ivelweyz wrote:
mastergaming234 wrote:

So how I figure it out after reading their post I decide to find one of the bear collectables which gives 250 into risk bank I then search for that in cheat engine. From there I found another bear and in cheat engine I selected increase value and put in to search find 250 which what the bear gives out for risk bank. From there it lower my search into the 20-40 which the op said that you wanted I selected all of them and put them in bottom box and from there I change the value for all of them which was like a 1 billion dollars which then the risk bank change to that number and I was able to go and bank that at a nearest garage from there it became legit cash.
My issue ended up being running the 10hr trial and NFS exe and nfstrial exe running at the same time. Didn't notice the nfstrial exe and tried to run CE on the nfs exe.

HarryPjotrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HarryPjotrr »

Dimitri wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:01 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 am
smallorc78 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:03 am
i tried while playing online it is server sided i think if there is not away to get past so doing it while playing online wont work if is just me doing it wrong
Let me just be clear, it won't work for the MULTIPLAYER MODE.

I'm talking about the Story Mode, if you're talking about the story mode then yes, you're doing it wrong. You don't need to go offline.
I made a account, just to say you are wrong. NFS Unbound suffers the same save data upload exploit as other games like Forza Horizon 5/etc. Here's how:

// This is my method, which shouldn't be too uncommon for you guys to think about in any future release.
HOW TO GAIN 1B+ Money in Story Mode & MULTIPLAYER MODE for dummies (ONLINE METHOD) -

Go into Car marketplace and pick a car with unique value (i.e, 235000. The unique the value, the better result for the correct addresses.)

Search for value (i.e, 235000) in Exact Value 4Byte > First Scan

You should find a list of 20-40 addresses. - Click Next Scan for the same value (to remove ghost values.)

Select all and bring them into your address bar, and change record > value (set to a unique value of what you can afford. i.e 7631)

Buy the car for the value price (7631)

Now NFS will sell the car for the same price or sometimes for original value. Which means you can have double the addresses on next scans.

Change the value back to original price (i.e, 235000), and select next scan and delete old addresses.

Search for Exact Value 4byte (i.e, 7631)

You might come up with 300-400 addresses, that is fine. What we are doing is to get the server to acknowledge your sell price, and confirm it. You might crash, but you will keep the car in the save file. So, just come back to this point.

Select all, bring it into address box and change value to 999 999 999 9 - without spaces. It will set to max binary value accepted in the game.

Sell car for 1b+

Trick server verification by buying two more cars.

Restart game > profit?
what i dont get its the last two steps Search for Exact Value 4byte (i.e, 7631) and You might come up with 300-400 addresses, that is fine. What we are doing is to get the server to acknowledge your sell price, and confirm it. You might crash, but you will keep the car in the save file. So, just come back to this point.

Select all, bring it into address box and change value to 999 999 999 9 - without spaces. It will set to max binary value accepted in the game.After i set the value back to the original i do a first scan to the value i changed to buy the vehicle?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

HarryPjotrr wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:58 am
Dimitri wrote:
jonaaa wrote:

I'm talking about the Story Mode, if you're talking about the story mode then yes, you're doing it wrong. You don't need to go offline.
I made a account, just to say you are wrong. NFS Unbound suffers the same save data upload exploit as other games like Forza Horizon 5/etc. Here's how:

// This is my method, which shouldn't be too uncommon for you guys to think about in any future release.
HOW TO GAIN 1B+ Money in Story Mode & MULTIPLAYER MODE for dummies (ONLINE METHOD) -

Go into Car marketplace and pick a car with unique value (i.e, 235000. The unique the value, the better result for the correct addresses.)

You should find a list of 20-40 addresses. - Click Next Scan for the same value (to remove ghost values.)

Select all and bring them into your address bar, and change record > value (set to a unique value of what you can afford. i.e 7631)

Now NFS will sell the car for the same price or sometimes for original value. Which means you can have double the addresses on next scans.

Change the value back to original price (i.e, 235000), and select next scan and delete old addresses.

You might come up with 300-400 addresses, that is fine. What we are doing is to get the server to acknowledge your sell price, and confirm it. You might crash, but you will keep the car in the save file. So, just come back to this point.

Select all, bring it into address box and change value to 999 999 999 9 - without spaces. It will set to max binary value accepted in the game.

Sell car for 1b+

Restart game > profit?
what i dont get its the last two steps Search for Exact Value 4byte (i.e, 7631) and You might come up with 300-400 addresses, that is fine. What we are doing is to get the server to acknowledge your sell price, and confirm it. You might crash, but you will keep the car in the save file. So, just come back to this point.

Select all, bring it into address box and change value to 999 999 999 9 - without spaces. It will set to max binary value accepted in the game.After i set the value back to the original i do a first scan to the value i changed to buy the vehicle?
It's easy. If you have money, just buy a cheap car, then go to sell it, get the sell value, put in cheat engine, if you get a lot of values, try again with a more expensive car, anyway, get the sell value then change to any value you want, the max value you can have in your bank is 4294967295 in both SP and MP.

uusx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uusx »

Did somebody found a solution to unlock all "unlockable" cars earlier/without doing the challenges like it was able in heat?

james9120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by james9120 »

Dimitri wrote:
jonaaa wrote:
smallorc78 wrote:
i tried while playing online it is server sided i think if there is not away to get past so doing it while playing online wont work if is just me doing it wrong

Sell car for 1b+

Restart game > profit?
Made an account just to share that this works just fine on multiplayer and the trial.

Just curious but has anyone published a list of the cars hex values? In Forza series for example, when buying a car we could swap the hex values with a locked one, so it would instead purchase the locked vehicle. Hope that makes sense lol.

WhiteWolf1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhiteWolf1 »

Dimitri wrote:
jonaaa wrote:
smallorc78 wrote:

Sell car for 1b+

Restart game > profit?
I just used your method in NFS Unbound Multiplayer. And it worked! So thank you! However, I added a step that might help. After changing the exact value(7631) to 999 999 999 9 without spaces, and before selling the car, make sure you look up what the car is selling for in game, and IN A NEW SEARCH, change THAT value to 999 999 999 9 without spaces. For instance if the car sells for 135000 make sure you search “135000” in a new search and change that value to 999 999 999 9. This is to ensure you are actually selling the car for max binary number.

Also, not a big deal but make sure when “Search for Exact Value 4byte (i.e, 7631)” make sure you use A NEW SEARCH.

Other than that. This works perfectly!

MadMax8706
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadMax8706 »

This is wrong and does not work only crashes the game with no changes.

Donman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donman »

Was a bit nervous about the crashing part, but following your advice made it smooth sailing. Also, the car buying and selling hacks are pure genius – ended up with a fleet of 911s! Gotta be cautious not to get too trigger-happy though; crashed a couple of times when I got too carried away. I stumbled upon this cool trainer called mortgage broker. Used it a bit, and it added a whole new level of fun. Oh, and if you see someone talking about [Link], that's probably me! Still figuring things out here, but loving the vibe.