[Request] Need for Speed Unbound unlimited money

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EddyB229
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Need for Speed Unbound unlimited money

Post by EddyB229 »

Noob to using cheat engine. Just want to get unlimited money on NFS Unbound. If someone can help me get that would be really helpful

JoeFromJax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Need for Speed Unbound unlimited money

Post by JoeFromJax »

Bump

slashdogz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slashdogz »

+1

gambler_joe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gambler_joe »

+1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

It's very simple, while on the street, get your "at risk" money, it's in red, earn something, like win a race or escape from cops, do the usual CE thing

Search for the next initial value like 500 then earn something then search for the next value, let's say we have 1000 now, when we have only 20 or 40 results change all of them to the desired value then end the day/night by going to any hideout, you should get the desired value.

No need to go offline, you can do all of this while connected.

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

i tried while playing online it is server sided i think if there is not away to get past so doing it while playing online wont work if is just me doing it wrong

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

smallorc78 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:03 am
i tried while playing online it is server sided i think if there is not away to get past so doing it while playing online wont work if is just me doing it wrong
Let me just be clear, it won't work for the MULTIPLAYER MODE.

I'm talking about the Story Mode, if you're talking about the story mode then yes, you're doing it wrong. You don't need to go offline.

Dimitri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dimitri »

jonaaa wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 am
smallorc78 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:03 am
Let me just be clear, it won't work for the MULTIPLAYER MODE.

I'm talking about the Story Mode, if you're talking about the story mode then yes, you're doing it wrong. You don't need to go offline.
I made a account, just to say you are wrong. NFS Unbound suffers the same save data upload exploit as other games like Forza Horizon 5/etc. Here's how:

// This is my method, which shouldn't be too uncommon for you guys to think about in any future release.
HOW TO GAIN 1B+ Money in Story Mode & MULTIPLAYER MODE for dummies (ONLINE METHOD) -

Go into Car marketplace and pick a car with unique value (i.e, 235000. The unique the value, the better result for the correct addresses.)

Search for value (i.e, 235000) in Exact Value 4Byte > First Scan

You should find a list of 20-40 addresses. - Click Next Scan for the same value (to remove ghost values.)

Select all and bring them into your address bar, and change record > value (set to a unique value of what you can afford. i.e 7631)

Buy the car for the value price (7631)

Now NFS will sell the car for the same price or sometimes for original value. Which means you can have double the addresses on next scans.

Change the value back to original price (i.e, 235000), and select next scan and delete old addresses.

Search for Exact Value 4byte (i.e, 7631)

You might come up with 300-400 addresses, that is fine. What we are doing is to get the server to acknowledge your sell price, and confirm it. You might crash, but you will keep the car in the save file. So, just come back to this point.

Select all, bring it into address box and change value to 999 999 999 9 - without spaces. It will set to max binary value accepted in the game.

Sell car for 1b+

Trick server verification by buying two more cars.

Restart game > profit?

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

so what i did is used cheat engine online went to a car with 156000 used cheat change the price to 1000 bought the car for that 1000 and now i won a corvette that i bought for 1000 wtf

gambler_joe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gambler_joe »

Use jonaaa's method, it works perfectly for me. You need to search for the value in right before you bank in your money (do races at night and you get a red money before you bank it, do a couple of races to find this value in cheat engine, then modify the value to what you want, and then bank it in).

Make sure you do this in offline story mode and it works just fine.

I tried previously just going in the garage and spending money and searching values after spending money, it didn't work for me, it works very easily if you do this just before you bank in your money.

Dimitri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dimitri »

smallorc78 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:09 pm
so what i did is used cheat engine online went to a car with 156000 used cheat change the price to 1000 bought the car for that 1000 and now i won a corvette that i bought for 1000 wtf
yes, now follow rest of the steps. Perhaps not buy it for a non-unique number. Needs to be something like 1372, not 1000.
gambler_joe wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm
Use jonaaa's method, it works perfectly for me. You need to search for the value in right before you bank in your money (do races at night and you get a red money before you bank it, do a couple of races to find this value in cheat engine, then modify the value to what you want, and then bank it in).

I tried previously just going in the garage and spending money and searching values after spending money, it didn't work for me, it works very easily if you do this just before you bank in your money.
If you referring to my method. It works just fine, it's outlined in steps in a particular fashion. If you let me know where it went wrong, I'd be able to direct you better.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

gambler_joe wrote:

If you did my method, it works fine, i didn't test in multiplayer and i won't since I don't want to risk the account (if this game has any anticheat of course) but in singleplayer, it works fine.

EDIT:

Just tested Dimitri's method in a 'burner' account (EA Play Pro 10h trial) in Multiplayer and it works fine but be careful with it on Multiplayer!

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

gambler_joe wrote:

So when you leave the garage go start a normal race and once that completed put in the amount that I won from it in cheat engine. Then proceed to scan for it change the values from there go to the garage to bank it then money will be added to my personal bank correct.

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pm
gambler_joe wrote:

So when you leave the garage go start a normal race and once that completed put in the amount that I won from it in cheat engine. Then proceed to scan for it change the values from there go to the garage to bank it then money will be added to my personal bank correct.
Any luck, cause it's not working for me. I can see the ~20 numbers change when I get more money but when going to safehouse, I only get the legit gained cash.