[REQUEST] Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Post by benny89 »

Private lobbies were added today.

From patch notes: "Private Play is now available when starting a mission from the mission board for Strike Teams of 2 to 4 players."

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:05 pm
Private lobbies were added today.

From patch notes: "Private Play is now available when starting a mission from the mission board for Strike Teams of 2 to 4 players."
Private but not singleplayer or offline. You still need a minimum of two people and an online connection. So no cheats here yet.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Even when they add private solo lobby you will still need internet connection. Since tons of stuff is server-sided if you play solo lobby you won't be able to play offline. But yeah, waiting for that singleplayer here too.

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

Using the bypass provided by Rinzler187, I (perhaps foolishly) attempted to try and get infinite ammo (even if it was just in the clip of a weapon). I was not successful. Although the numbers flickered between what I froze them at and what they should've been, in the end there was no effect.

It is curious that the only part of Darktide that works 100% without glitch or bug is that cosmetic MTX shop. 'Nuff said!

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Btw EAC got disabled last patch for Darktide

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

Hm Warhammer 40,000: Darktide? I just got it for 20 Bugs. Shit its multiplayer?!? I saw no multiplayer stuff in Steam discription so far. In Steam it says "Online-Koop" but not PVP. And i saw no other players or rooms. Hm if i could i would play it also offline/Single. I dont need multiplayer games at all. I just want play through the story and dont need to play against a 24/7-pro-Player who only need cannon fodder for his ego. ;-)
I didnt saw any other player or rooms or such thing. Maybe they changed already something?!? I think a game that always need two players would it make really hard to play. So if this is illegal here to share this below you can delete it.

The values are all of type "double" and you may use the "Value between" feature in CE to find the values very quick. EAC was never an issue for me.
This way you can also fix some of the game breaking nonsense like the way to low "Stamina".
You can run 2-3m and you are out of stamina?!? Even myself can run 5m without beeing exhausted. ;-}
So the stamina "problem" can be corrected.

The value over the health bar ~Shield bar~ too. The Health Value gets a 1000 writes in a very short time. So debugging this /changing this might be a lot more painful. And the ~Shield~ helps a lot. Ammo is also a "double" in clear values.

Well the downside is that this might help for one game only. Because i didnt found any permanent pointer.
Even with "maximum offset value" "9999" and "Max Level" 8 i didnt found something that can be used quickly.

So if someone could share offline mode Infos i am happy to play only offline.

Beep Boop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beep Boop »

olifr wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:39 am
Hm Warhammer 40,000: Darktide? I just got it for 20 Bugs. Shit its multiplayer?!? I saw no multiplayer stuff in Steam discription so far. In Steam it says "Online-Koop" but not PVP. And i saw no other players or rooms. Hm if i could i would play it also offline/Single. I dont need multiplayer games at all. I just want play through the story and dont need to play against a 24/7-pro-Player who only need cannon fodder for his ego. ;-)
I didnt saw any other player or rooms or such thing. Maybe they changed already something?!? I think a game that always need two players would it make really hard to play. So if this is illegal here to share this below you can delete it.

The values are all of type "double" and you may use the "Value between" feature in CE to find the values very quick. EAC was never an issue for me.
This way you can also fix some of the game breaking nonsense like the way to low "Stamina".
You can run 2-3m and you are out of stamina?!? Even myself can run 5m without beeing exhausted. ;-}
So the stamina "problem" can be corrected.

The value over the health bar ~Shield bar~ too. The Health Value gets a 1000 writes in a very short time. So debugging this /changing this might be a lot more painful. And the ~Shield~ helps a lot. Ammo is also a "double" in clear values.

Well the downside is that this might help for one game only. Because i didnt found any permanent pointer.
Even with "maximum offset value" "9999" and "Max Level" 8 i didnt found something that can be used quickly.

So if someone could share offline mode Infos i am happy to play only offline.
This seems to only work in the Meatgrinder not any actual matches.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Currently they have disabled EAC. It's not hard to find values with CE, but since anything is done with Lua, it's hard to find pointers or functions that would allow to make stuff like Infinite Ammo.

lormdoep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lormdoep »

someone found sth? only need sth working for the crafting mats, you can already find the values and change them but they wont save

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

olifr wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:39 am
How does one use "Value between"? I don't quite understand. I know you can't pause the game so locking something like stamina at 100% is hard to do since the bar will go up the moment you try to start searching for the value. Sigh. Wish there was a table.

Lake333GLD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lake333GLD »

Are there any changes to make cheats works in this COOP game?! Is it MP only, still?

drowningrapture
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drowningrapture »

igromanru wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:19 am
Currently they have disabled EAC. It's not hard to find values with CE, but since anything is done with Lua, it's hard to find pointers or functions that would allow to make stuff like Infinite Ammo.
Been having trouble finding much of anything within CE or others like CE, what values have you found?

reNull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reNull »

Is it ok to post a simple No recoil request here? Willing to compensate for the work.

drowningrapture
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drowningrapture »

reNull wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Is it ok to post a simple No recoil request here? Willing to compensate for the work.
Also would be willing to compensate for any one that can find any sort of useful values.

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Are we allowed to share tables via direct/private messages? Or is that also against the rules? I took a look at the rules, doesn't look like it's against it but I'm totally blind and might have missed something. If it isn't can someone send me a cheat table for Darktide? I can't script for shit.