Novice Cheater

[REQUEST] Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Post by Pt.C »

Game Name: Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
Game Engine: Fatshark self-developed engine
Game Version: 1.0.8 to release version
Options Required:whatever you want
Steam Website:
Other Info: I know there is EAC, which is only available online, but I still want to give some space to try.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Post by Rhark »

The game's not even released yet. The pre-order beta is out but you cannot even die. So far clip,ammo,stamina & (what I think is) health is covered in a trainer that's being worked on.

You'd have to bypass EAC to cheat though, without a bypass you'll have a hard time doing anything cheat-related :)

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:24 pm
The game's not even released yet. The pre-order beta is out but you cannot even die. So far clip,ammo,stamina & (what I think is) health is covered in a trainer that's being worked on.

You'd have to bypass EAC to cheat though, without a bypass you'll have a hard time doing anything cheat-related :)
Eac needs to switch exe or add instructions to start, but online login verification is a problem.
The game is already in pre-order beta, and will have some sort of single-player mode option at launch.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

The game is officially out today but it has no singleplayer, no offline and no private match support. It's purely multiplayer co-op.

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:39 am
The game is officially out today but it has no singleplayer, no offline and no private match support. It's purely multiplayer co-op.
Looks like they didn't do their job properly.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Currently with an EAC bypass there's no playable content except the tutorial missions. Until they release a single-player/offline mode then you won't get any cheats for anything except the tutorial stuff.

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:12 pm
Currently with an EAC bypass there's no playable content except the tutorial missions. Until they release a single-player/offline mode then you won't get any cheats for anything except the tutorial stuff.
This is where the difference between a single modifier and a multiplayer plug-in cheat comes into play.

ToxikMatt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ToxikMatt »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:12 pm
What do you mean?
None willing to make a cheat for an online game with eac?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

ToxikMatt wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm
What do you mean?
None willing to make a cheat for an online game with eac?
1. Read the name of the category in which we are, "Single Player Cheat Requests".
2. Cheats for online games are kinda against the rules of frf.
3. Even with a bypass for the multiplayer mode most things would probably still be server sided since they use dedicated servers for co-op so there won't be much to cheat anyways.

So we're waiting for the game devs to add singleplayer/offline mode.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:56 pm
3. Even with a bypass for the multiplayer mode most things would probably still be server sided since they use dedicated servers for co-op so there won't be much to cheat anyways.

Actually becasue it's Fatshark a lot of stuff is usually client-side. Stamina, health and ammo for example are client-side. Premium currency for sure is server-sided by other currencies like craft mats etc. have very high chance of being client-side. Vermintide 2 was simillar, same with ultimates cooldowns for example.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Well EAC is the world's easiest AC to bypass, just usually doesn't work online. However, this one was found out on like...day two. So it's already bypassed with online functionality. Can't and won't share here, but it's out there.

No one here is going to release cheats for it though, so I guess look to other sites or make your own =P

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:44 pm
Well EAC is the world's easiest AC to bypass, just usually doesn't work online. However, this one was found out on like...day two. So it's already bypassed with online functionality. Can't and won't share here, but it's out there.

No one here is going to release cheats for it though, so I guess look to other sites or make your own =P
I understand since rules are rules for this site but could you PM me on what other site you have seen it?

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

I think that just bypassing is of little use, just like skinning but not eating the chicken.
The resource part of this will not take time to think about, other cheating can only be done as well as multiplayer cheating.
Like this case, need to see the game manufacturer's senior leadership thought enough to mature.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

I hope darktide will get one. would love psyker no perill gain or unlimited ammo

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

single-player mode soon