I'll post my table here soon:
Table is now uploaded:
viewtopic.php?p=275361#p275361

Mimeblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Valkyrie Elysium [steam]

Post by Mimeblade »

These codes seem to be buggy when it comes to the Skill Tree... the game will act like you acquired a skill but then won't acquire it.

It's useful for adding max HP/Arts/Soul Gauges though, but upgrading weapons/skills doesn't seem to work (not in Hilde's Vengeance, anyway...)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Mimeblade wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:45 pm
These codes seem to be buggy
Well they are just pointer for actual in-game values, if they don't do what you would expect 'em to do then ask the devs :P

Mimeblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mimeblade »

Akira wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:05 pm
Mimeblade wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:45 pm
These codes seem to be buggy
Well they are just pointer for actual in-game values, if they don't do what you would expect 'em to do then ask the devs :P
Well, it wouldn't hurt to test alternate codes in Hilde's Vengeance just in case.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Mimeblade wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:18 pm
Well, it wouldn't hurt to test alternate codes in Hilde's Vengeance just in case.
That's what i got you guys for :P

Gailardia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gailardia »

Shirokaido wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:23 pm
romu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:40 am
~snip~
You're good! I can see how my message may have seemed targeted. That's wasn't my intention, sorry! I'm just used to people swarming with requests and I happened to be early enough to ask people not to.
My next message was asking if zachillios or anyone has tips on how to edit or modify CP. I believe it's less of an issue on lower difficulties, but I'm playing on Valkyrie and only have 300CP. I only have a very basic understanding of using CE; I can find values and update some out of date scripts, but that's about it. So I was just asking for help.
Were you ever able to figure this out? I would love to start a new game on Valkyrie difficulty but I want access to everything with my CP.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Gailardia wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:31 pm
Shirokaido wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:23 pm
romu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:40 am
~snip~
You're good! I can see how my message may have seemed targeted. That's wasn't my intention, sorry! I'm just used to people swarming with requests and I happened to be early enough to ask people not to.
My next message was asking if zachillios or anyone has tips on how to edit or modify CP. I believe it's less of an issue on lower difficulties, but I'm playing on Valkyrie and only have 300CP. I only have a very basic understanding of using CE; I can find values and update some out of date scripts, but that's about it. So I was just asking for help.
Were you ever able to figure this out? I would love to start a new game on Valkyrie difficulty but I want access to everything with my CP.
Unfortunately, no. And I've honestly just moved on from this game. It didn't offer quite as much as I had hoped, sadly.