Re: [Request] Potionomics

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

+1

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Just a quick table to hold you all over until someone violates it properly.

Inf add potions to shelves
Inf add ingredients to cauldron

Only been playing 10 minutes or so. YMMV
Attachments
Potionomics-Win64-Shipping.CT
(5.55 KiB) Downloaded 1477 times

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

yay thanks Dude!

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

Seems that the stress counter, client patience counter, and money are simple 4-byte values. Also client patience counter works for all clients, so you need to find it only once.

BakedAlaska
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BakedAlaska »

The daily timer thing is a 4-byte that counts up from 0 by 1's so just start a day and travel a couple times to find it

jj41
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jj41 »

I'm hoping we can find some sort of inventory editor. Some of these ingredients are really annoying with RNG.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

jj41 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:14 am
I'm hoping we can find some sort of inventory editor. Some of these ingredients are really annoying with RNG.
Why are you rushing to finish the game? There are 2 heroes, 1 smuggler and 1 heroes guild that will start bringing you resources after 1st challenge. From them
Spoiler
Cat Pirates
aka smugglers and hero guild imho are the best source of rare materials, since you just need to choose and pay and don't need to give them potions to finish the quest like for heroes.
The only real mechanic that frustrates me even with all the cheats is brewing. Because you need to balance ingredients right and then add a special effect also to request potions all the way in the second round.

DeathmanForces
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeathmanForces »

jj41 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:14 am
You can try to activate the script so your ingredient doesn't decrease while you use them inside the cauldron and then deactivate it and take your ingredients back, that way you get more ingredients, work the same with potion script as well.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

is there an option for day/Timer edition? and theres no trash to throw out old potions? you have to use them up dont we?

and Item dont decrease doesnt work for Wood some reason..

jj41
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jj41 »

The only good way I found to throw out old potions is through the heroes guild since they don't care about stars or adverse affects. Otherwise you can plop them in the vending machine you get during week 3. Is there a way to adjust how many ingredients and magic the cauldron can take? I can always get very close to the perfect brew but I have to go over the magic limit by like 3.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

oh ya i found the address for the maginims, locked it at 0 n then it allowed it to go over im making Legendary Potions on some of the ingredients i got like going 2000 over the 275 limit >;D and days cant be Locked, i cant find that address so you cant do everything Multpile times a day yet, on week 2 right now.. got me some nice Potent Potions..

Heres Example of my Potion i edited the max maginims

[Link]

jj41
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jj41 »

Was it a 4-byte value? Did it work across all cauldrons or was it locked to that specific one?

jj41
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jj41 »

Well, I found the maginims value, it appears I have to search for it every time I start the game. I have yet to find a way to increase how many ingredients I can put in. I found the value for what is in it, but if I lock it to 0 the ingredients just disappear. If I push it over the max amount the game crashes. I'm hoping I can find the value when I upgrade the cauldron. But that requires getting specific ingredients. Until I get to that point I'm at a dead end.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

its 4 byte, however u still have to Pick the right ingredient, its rather annoying way of making Superior + Potions early on.

it does Crash sometimes tho.. so far, no way to force a Mastercraft potion, just gotta farm those materials.. alot of the stuff we find is Useless trash ingredients