[Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Post by WarStalkeR »

Game Name: Stranded: Alien Dawn
Game Engine: Isn't Unity and doesn't seem like Unreal Engine either.
Game Version: 0.10.221010
Options Required: Faster/Instant build/research/craft & etc.
Other Info: Uses Denuvo, despite being EA =_=
Steam Website:

I've tried normal search for amount of resources lying on the ground, but failed with it as well.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Post by WarStalkeR »

Actually, I've managed to change amount of survivors you can start game with. Search one byte for amount of selected survivors. Freeze it at 1, add 20+ survivors, unfreeze, game will ask if you want to start only with 1 survivor, click OK/continue. And viola, you start with whole colony of survivors.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

oooh, that will be nice, and sicne you can already start the game with all suvovors skills at 10, that will do for now

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:39 am
Actually, I've managed to change amount of survivors you can start game with. Search one byte for amount of selected survivors. Freeze it at 1, add 20+ survivors, unfreeze, game will ask if you want to start only with 1 survivor, click OK/continue. And viola, you start with whole colony of survivors.
You can also scan for this AoB F2 0F ? ? 0F B6 ? ? 88 42 ? E9 ? ? ? ? 8B F7 and find out what the address accesses to get the value, saves you the time of scanning.
The address handles a few more values which i couldn't separate so far which is why I haven't made a script.

Edit:
Here ya go, activate it, add a survivor, disable script and remove a survivor and you can add as many as you want.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse,StrandedSteam.exe,F2 0F ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? F2 41 ? ? ? ? 0F B6 ? ? 41 88 ? ? ? E9 ? ? ? ? 4D 8B)
alloc(newmem,$1000,SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp byte ptr [rax],04
  jne code
  mov byte ptr [rax],FF //;MaxSurvivorSelectCount

code:
  movsd xmm0,[rax]
  mov r8,[rbp+000001F8]
  jmp return

SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse:
  jmp newmem
  nop 6
return:
registersymbol(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)

[DISABLE]

db F2 0F 10 00 4C 8B 85 F8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)
dealloc(newmem)

Vandarius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vandarius »

+1

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

not looking good, the professional trainer makers have already given up, and i dont blame them, none of the ingame values seem to be searchable. Not even health bar on survivors, unless someone finds a way to make research faster or build without the need for the resources, just gonna have to cope with the ability to have 30 survivors at once with max skills.

I might try editing saves next using a hex editor or something.

HiroProtagonist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HiroProtagonist »

Ashar wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:00 pm
oooh, that will be nice, and sicne you can already start the game with all suvovors skills at 10, that will do for now
How is that done? I can't find a reference to it.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

its part of the game, you can start with everyone at lvl 10 skills, can only do with newgame though...obviously

otalatita
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by otalatita »

How I do that? Sorry, really new with cheatengine.
Akira wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:57 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:39 am
You can also scan for this AoB F2 0F ? ? 0F B6 ? ? 88 42 ? E9 ? ? ? ? 8B F7 and find out what the address accesses to get the value, saves you the time of scanning.
The address handles a few more values which i couldn't separate so far which is why I haven't made a script.

Edit:
Here ya go, activate it, add a survivor, disable script and remove a survivor and you can add as many as you want.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse,StrandedSteam.exe,F2 0F ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? 4C 8B ? ? ? ? ? F2 41 ? ? ? ? 0F B6 ? ? 41 88 ? ? ? E9 ? ? ? ? 4D 8B)
alloc(newmem,$1000,SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp byte ptr [rax],04
  jne code
  mov byte ptr [rax],FF //;MaxSurvivorSelectCount

code:
  movsd xmm0,[rax]
  mov r8,[rbp+000001F8]
  jmp return

jmp newmem
  nop 6
return:
registersymbol(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)

[DISABLE]

db F2 0F 10 00 4C 8B 85 F8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(SurvivorMaxCountAndWhoKnowsWhatElse)
dealloc(newmem)

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

HiroProtagonist wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:37 am
How is that done? I can't find a reference to it.
when starting a new game, under modifiers, where you can select easy, medium, hard, theres a option Game Rules (i think its called) check in there and select overqualified, will make everyone has 10 for skills, doesnt show in survivor selection, but does work once in game

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Packs/Lua.hpk

I dont have the game, but I saw this on steamdb

can anyone who has the game confirm that the game is using Lua?
e.g looking for Lua functions / strings

if it does use Lua, then I can write a Lua Hook and then we would have a easy way to cheat :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

otalatita wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:55 pm
How I do that? Sorry, really new with cheatengine.
Open CE, go to Memory View and in the new window to Tools in the top bar and then to Auto Assemble.
In the new window paste the code in, go to File and hit Assign to current cheat table.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

unREAL wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:49 am
if it does use Lua, then I can write a Lua Hook and then we would have a easy way to cheat :)
It does use LUA, but it also does use Denuvo.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Hah! The amount of stored items can be found by searching for amount of items in pile multiplied by 1000. I.e. if you look for 17 stone, you need to search for 17,000 as 4 bytes.

The method above is only valid for cases, when you're altering construction materials amount in stockpile (that occupies whole stockpile for single resources). For resources such as electronics and foods that are stored as 4 piles in stockpile different approach is needed.

First, somehow ensure that target resource pile lies somehow on the ground as independent pile that isn't part of any stockpile or shelf. With electronics I've made it so this way:
1) Deplete all electronics for batteries (just waiting for when resource is deposited and putting on pause).
2) Prevent any storage from accepting electronics.
3) Cancel one battery and see that pile of 5 units of electronics lies there. Search in CE for 5000 as 4 bytes.
4) Order to build basic solar panel near it and pile is reduced to 3 units. Find this number (it was 3 addresses for me).
5) Change pile amount into something you want, allow storage to accept electronics.
6) Build something on top of that pile, such as shelf. See pile breaking down into multiple transportable piles.
7) Don't forget to search for 2 bytes (after result is found, change its type to 4 bytes) for total amount of resources that shown in resource bar on top and change it to the exactly same amount as stored in you shelves and stockpiles, otherwise survivors won't be able to use it.

If you just leave it as single huge pile, survivors will be able to use what they need from it, but will soft-lock (i.e. just running around) if you will transport it to storage.

P.S. For some reason I didn't found total amount from the top bar with 4 bytes, but did with 2 bytes. But once found, you can change 2 bytes type to 4 byes and you will get real value you're looking for. Don't ask me why, as I have no idea what makes it work out like this. This is beyond my knowledge.
Last edited by WarStalkeR on Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

oooh nice find, i was hoping it was just a multiplyer and not hidden values
WOnder if the same multiplyer is used for other things, would be great if you could alter survivor stats