Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Jackalguardian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Post by Jackalguardian »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:38 pm
Anyway, I've verified best way to change amount of items that works properly and AI recognizing numbers.

1) Create dedicated stockpile for resource and block the resource from all other storages.
2) Ensure that in stockpile exists only single pile of the item. You can work around with multiple piles, but it becomes way more complicated.
3) Search the amount in pile *1000 as 4 byes. Use any way you want to increase/reduce amount.
4) Search the amount of items you have globally as 2 bytes (even if number is way above 65,535).
5) Change the amount of items in pile to any you want.
6) Switch found global value type from 2 bytes to 4 bytes. Increase it by same amount.
7) It is very important that stockpile and global numbers are in sync or AI will ignore added resources!
8) Enable back resource stockpiling in all other storages and remove dedicated stockpile.
9) Enjoy how your freshly generated items are unloaded into your main storage.
I'm very new any chance anyone can use the snippet tool and show what I am doing wrong.

1 Create a stockpile with 1 item in it
2 Search quantity of that 1 item in 4 byte (example 19 scrap = 19000)
3 Build something or add more of the same item and search for the difference in quantity (example scrap is at 22 next search 22000)
4 I see 4-5 values, change them all to the desired amount
5 un-pause but once i edit or deconstruct the stockpile the game freezes.

How do I preform # 4) Search the amount of items you have globally as 2 bytes (even if number is way above 65,535). as that requires a new search?

Do I search the amount of items I originally had globally or the new amount?
Do you do a new search or is there a way to search as 2 bites?
how do i freeze the amount?
Does the game crash if they keep adding more resources of the same item to that stockpile?

Sorry completely lost.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

wtf is teh snippet tool?
its already been explianed atleat 6 times be me and otehr people now, no otehr way we can explain it, its pretty simple if you just follow the steps, if you dotn know how to use cheat engine i suggest watching/reading tutorials first on that.

jojobe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jojobe »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:51 am
Game Name: Stranded: Alien Dawn
Game Engine: Isn't Unity and doesn't seem like Unreal Engine either.
Game Version: 0.10.221010
Options Required: Faster/Instant build/research/craft & etc.
Other Info: Uses Denuvo, despite being EA =_=
Steam Website:

I've tried normal search for amount of resources lying on the ground, but failed with it as well.
+1 I could use one too.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

not sure if a table is doable, too many values, and the method for finding resources isnt as simple as activating an option, you have to go thru several steps. Learn how to use cheatengine, then use the methods described, its very easy.

Ohshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ohshi »

Jackalguardian wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:23 am
WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:38 pm
Anyway, I've verified best way to change amount of items that works properly and AI recognizing numbers.

1) Create dedicated stockpile for resource and block the resource from all other storages.
2) Ensure that in stockpile exists only single pile of the item. You can work around with multiple piles, but it becomes way more complicated.
3) Search the amount in pile *1000 as 4 byes. Use any way you want to increase/reduce amount.
4) Search the amount of items you have globally as 2 bytes (even if number is way above 65,535).
5) Change the amount of items in pile to any you want.
6) Switch found global value type from 2 bytes to 4 bytes. Increase it by same amount.
7) It is very important that stockpile and global numbers are in sync or AI will ignore added resources!
8) Enable back resource stockpiling in all other storages and remove dedicated stockpile.
9) Enjoy how your freshly generated items are unloaded into your main storage.
I'm very new any chance anyone can use the snippet tool and show what I am doing wrong.

1 Create a stockpile with 1 item in it
2 Search quantity of that 1 item in 4 byte (example 19 scrap = 19000)
3 Build something or add more of the same item and search for the difference in quantity (example scrap is at 22 next search 22000)
4 I see 4-5 values, change them all to the desired amount
5 un-pause but once i edit or deconstruct the stockpile the game freezes.

How do I preform # 4) Search the amount of items you have globally as 2 bytes (even if number is way above 65,535). as that requires a new search?

Do I search the amount of items I originally had globally or the new amount?
Do you do a new search or is there a way to search as 2 bites?
how do i freeze the amount?
Does the game crash if they keep adding more resources of the same item to that stockpile?

Sorry completely lost.
Personally I use two instances of CE - one for ground stockpile and one for global amount

1 Have a stockpile of items on the ground
2 search for amount of ground stockpile and search for global amount
3 Order something to be built with that item you want to modify
4 Search for the change in the ground stockpile as described in this thread and search for a change in global amount
5 ground stockpile supposed to leave you with 3 addresses, global is just one address
6 change both to ridiculous numbers (use basic math to count and change global to correct number, otherwise you will end up with some unusable items)
7 enjoy possible consequences :)

Jackalguardian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jackalguardian »

I got too greedy and seems like day 5 with 300 bugs is a bad idea.

LOL

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

its easy to deal with you just gotta funnel them thru walls, with towers+turres, early on i had an attack of 148 beetles and had no trouble with just my towers. and a couple of flameturrets

Zellno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zellno »

unREAL wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:49 am
Packs/Lua.hpk

I dont have the game, but I saw this on steamdb

can anyone who has the game confirm that the game is using Lua?
e.g looking for Lua functions / strings

if it does use Lua, then I can write a Lua Hook and then we would have a easy way to cheat :)
yes it uses lua, after following this steam tutorial [Link] you can see that yes.I later discovered this one from surviving mars from nexus much better it generates an _unpack with all hpk files decompiled in lua. I don't know what to do from here I hope the information is helpful in some way.
Last edited by Zellno on Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

arap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arap »

Major part of the game is written in lua. Use luadec(2.2 for LUA 5.3) to decode. As example below shows it have misc built in cheat commands etc.

Ohshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ohshi »

Jackalguardian wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:34 pm
I got too greedy and seems like day 5 with 300 bugs is a bad idea.

LOL

I tried to warn you in step 7 :)

Seems like the game bases the amount of attackers on several conditions, stockpile being one of them.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

it doesnt matter though, attacks follow tower defence rules, if you bill a corridor of walls, they will go thru that instead of attacking walls, so its easy to control them, doesnt matter if its 50 or 500 when they all funneled into a kill box

pandalorian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandalorian »

arap wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:14 pm
Major part of the game is written in lua. Use luadec(2.2 for LUA 5.3) to decode. As example below shows it have misc built in cheat commands etc.

Any tutorials or how-to's on luadec you can recommend? I tried luadec on the extracted lua files, but get message "bad header in precompiled chunk". Pretty sure it's just due to my unfamiliarity with lua.

arap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arap »

pandalorian wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:07 pm
arap wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:14 pm

[media][/media]
Any tutorials or how-to's on luadec you can recommend? I tried luadec on the extracted lua files, but get message "bad header in precompiled chunk". Pretty sure it's just due to my unfamiliarity with lua.
You can check this thread
viewtopic.php?t=6244&sid=e306757c7755f1 ... 271917823c

On that page, rakion99 (almost at bottom) have couple attachments linked, where the luadec.rar will do the trick.

The syntax for luadec would be as simple as: luadec inputfilename.ext > outputfilename.ext

Good luck

pandalorian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandalorian »

arap wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:20 pm

You can check this thread
viewtopic.php?t=6244&sid=e306757c7755f1 ... 271917823c

On that page, rakion99 (almost at bottom) have couple attachments linked, where the luadec.rar will do the trick.

The syntax for luadec would be as simple as: luadec inputfilename.ext > outputfilename.ext

Good luck
Thanks!!! That did the trick for me. Looking forward to digging into these.

jst_dust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jst_dust »

Hi for those interested finding exp for a skill is pretty easy. You need to know the total xp of a skill and do a '4 bytes' search to find it.

Do not go above 70799 you need to let the game fill that last exp point the normal way to get level 10

I hacked together a quick & dirty html/js page to resolve them quickly.

[Link]