Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
charazzer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Post by charazzer »

Ashar wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:08 pm
well, you must be doing somethign wrong, cause im playing with 30 survivors in my game
1. I start a new game
2. In select svreen i have 4 survivors
3. I search for 4 in Cheatengine 1 Byte
4. i keep changing the numbers tilli got the right adress
5. It is the right adress because i can see it change the number when i alter it in the game
6. I select 1 survivor in the game and freeze the adress in Cheatengine
7. I edit the adress to the number 21
8. I unfreeze the adress
9. i start the game
10. It say do you want to start the game with just 21 survivors
10. Spacecraft lands and i always end up with ONE survivor

TO me it almost seems that the mechnics to alter stuff isnt the same for all since several people have posted about different methods to change the amount..... like 4 byte or 2 byte searches or adding 1000.
Almost seems that the way to alter stuff is different for everyone. :shock:

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

unREAL wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:49 am
Packs/Lua.hpk

I dont have the game, but I saw this on steamdb

can anyone who has the game confirm that the game is using Lua?
e.g looking for Lua functions / strings

if it does use Lua, then I can write a Lua Hook and then we would have a easy way to cheat :)
Apparently the main file is this lua, the engine looks different, there's no way to know, but the main file is this ai Lua.hpk, if you can make a table, I would be very grateful, one more to maximize the status of the colonists.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:48 pm
Ashar wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:08 pm
well, you must be doing somethign wrong, cause im playing with 30 survivors in my game
1. I start a new game
2. In select svreen i have 4 survivors
3. I search for 4 in Cheatengine 1 Byte
4. i keep changing the numbers tilli got the right adress
5. It is the right adress because i can see it change the number when i alter it in the game
6. I select 1 survivor in the game and freeze the adress in Cheatengine
7. I edit the adress to the number 21
8. I unfreeze the adress
9. i start the game
10. It say do you want to start the game with just 21 survivors
10. Spacecraft lands and i always end up with ONE survivor

TO me it almost seems that the mechnics to alter stuff isnt the same for all since several people have posted about different methods to change the amount..... like 4 byte or 2 byte searches or adding 1000.
Almost seems that the way to alter stuff is different for everyone. :shock:
Wait, why are you editing the address to number 21? thats nothing to do with anything.

first search for 4 a a 1 byte integaer, then remove survivors and filter, till you find the right address. Then set it to 1, and freeze it. Then add all the surivors that you want to take with you, unfreeze the address, and clicm start, you can set the value to 4, just so it doesnt ask you to confirm, but anythign under 4 will work

Donzillaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donzillaz »

charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:50 pm
Silberwolf325 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:28 pm
charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:25 pm
How do i freeze in Cheatengine ?
check actice on the left
Tried that, but i always just start with one despite it saying do you want to start with 20 :shock:
Try step by step.
Add 4 survivors, search 2byte "4".
Add / remove survivors to filter out searches.
Freeze your final search result at 1 when you have 1 survivor selected and you are able to add a many as you wish.
Start the game and dont forget to unfreeze that number - frozen edits seems to make game unstable and crashes often.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

these people are getting confused, they arnt selecting the survivors, they are changign the address to e.g 20 and expecting 20 survivors

EvilAcid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EvilAcid »

Yes :D

I can confirm your steps working!

The Trick is, not to Increase the number on CE.. you need to freez it on 1 and then you can select all Survivors in the game you want and start the game.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

be warned make sure you dupe the food when you start with that many, or you will run out of food super fast

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Ashar wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:08 pm
be warned make sure you dupe the food when you start with that many, or you will run out of food super fast
And how to do it?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

using the methods already discussed in this thread

Frostmoore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frostmoore »

ok, can someone please make a how to video and post it on yt or something please? i keep getting messed up when I'm trying to duplicate emer food and first aid kits

jojobe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jojobe »

I cant get it either. I can find the 4 byte data but get confused as to finding the 2 byte data even after reading the instructions several times. I see my wood pile go up to 9k but under the hub bar at the top say 9.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

you jsut search fro teh top bar value as a 2 byte, then when you find it change it to a 4 byte, and make sure it is accurrate, If the top bar and the pile yoru duping is the same its easier otehrwise you will have to accoutn for that. E.g if you have a pile of 500 wood and a pile of 250 wood, and yoru gonna dupe the 500, search for 500000 as a 4 byte, and 750000 as a 2 byte. After finding teh correct values, first change the 2byte address to 4 byte, then alter both, so say you want yoru total to be 5k wood, change the 500000 to 4750000 and 750000 to 5000000. then either dismantlte or remove the wood from the items storable in that stroage, and allocate wood somewhere else, and yoru survivors will start disttibuting the wood elsewhere.

jojobe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jojobe »

EvilAcid wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:36 pm
Yes :D

I can confirm your steps working!

The Trick is, not to Increase the number on CE.. you need to freez it on 1 and then you can select all Survivors in the game you want and start the game.
Just because you can does not mean you should I started the game off with 11 on easy ...the game spawned 265 bugs on the first attack...it was terrible

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

yeah nearly got wiped out with 10, will try and get turrets built asap to cope with teh extra waves

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

I had 30 and a wodden fence all around everything in place without doors and 99k laser weapons (in theory). But it didnt help.

I didnt found any pointer for any inventory stuff even if i searched in pointer Scan for Maximum Offset Values of "11111" and max Level "9". So save your CPU Power. Sadly it wont work. By the way the relation of the adress lets say stone is 00008 and wood is 0000E is also changing.

But you can set your f.i. Stones or stuff to a value that isnt found in memory more than once. Like 987654321. Just be sure that it is not to common. Than save the game and so you can find it faster next time. If you set all to the save value you search only once to have those values. Setting it to a too high value during playing will cause problems with storage. So search them. Change them during playing back to f.i. 999 or 9999.

I found 4 identical 4 byte value for the progress in the current science progress. But its changed back by around 4 other values that are writing to that value and if you nop it...The game crashes. If you change any SUB to ADD it also wont work for my few try tests.

So maybe it´s the best way to make those survivors zombies...So unlimited health that they cant die? And than the beatles can come as they wish. Perfect campaign for the soon upcoming Halloween🤣

In Short:
+1 ☺