[Request] Victoria 3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bjmunise
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Victoria 3

Post by bjmunise »

I'm having no luck finding specific values using CE. I can change infamy by text editing the saves, which is a pain but easy enough. I'd love a quick build/quick hire/quick institution that didn't also affect the AI. I'd also love to just set my gold reserves to max and freeze that value so I'm not constantly adding money to the burn pit. afaik there are no military cheats either so I'm stuck with my naval invasions being turned back every single time.

For those still waiting, a quick fast travel exploit is to set your armies to defend a front then switch them to attack that same front. There's a bug that makes them skip travel by issuing two orders to the same front. They'll probably patch this out before long but for the time being.

$corp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by $corp »

bjmunise wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:48 am
I'm having no luck finding specific values using CE. I can change infamy by text editing the saves, which is a pain but easy enough. I'd love a quick build/quick hire/quick institution that didn't also affect the AI. I'd also love to just set my gold reserves to max and freeze that value so I'm not constantly adding money to the burn pit. afaik there are no military cheats either so I'm stuck with my naval invasions being turned back every single time.

For those still waiting, a quick fast travel exploit is to set your armies to defend a front then switch them to attack that same front. There's a bug that makes them skip travel by issuing two orders to the same front. They'll probably patch this out before long but for the time being.
Wait...Not only fast build affects AI, but fast_hire and fast_institution work for AI too?? Guess we really need a good cheat table that covers everything. The console commands aren't useful enough

Mikebrowkisen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mikebrowkisen »

+1 please add one that helps with the war thingy

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

bjmunise wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:48 am
I'm having no luck finding specific values using CE. I can change infamy by text editing the saves, which is a pain but easy enough. I'd love a quick build/quick hire/quick institution that didn't also affect the AI. I'd also love to just set my gold reserves to max and freeze that value so I'm not constantly adding money to the burn pit.
Infamy (and gold reserve/credit) is multiplied by 100000, and is in the CCountry struct. (offsets 2440, 15a8 and 2040 respectively)

I have those mapped in the achievement table.

Hankyspanky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hankyspanky »

Anybody else found that offsets for some pointers changes at points during the game? Usually only by 4-2C or so.
I found this occurring with the Construction Capacity address so far

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Does any one found construction progress value? I tried everything from x1 to x100000 but no luck. Maybe i missing something?

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Where is tfigment when we need him :(

Lov u bro.

What I stress the most with the game is colonisation times and war fronts... Money and these points are no problem, since touching money in this game can break your economy.

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Still no clue on unlimited resources?

Makoret
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Makoret »

do anyone has a pointer for construccion time? is it even a value? cant seem to find it. help?