Football Manager 2020 +

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
alicho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Football Manager 2020 +

Post by alicho »

Hi there. I really hope you are still active and can look at the subject I am about to refer to. Many people like myself like to play leagues like the Turkish Super League or the Chinese League that have "Foreign Player Registration Restrictions". After testing every single free trainer and cheat program that is out there I was able to find a solution BUT you will have to add it to the cheat table. I wish I could but I don't get programming so much (at all tbh) and I hope you really can.

The paid programs FMRTE and FMSE have this solved but I don't feel I should pay for just one single change I need to do. And that change also will not even be cheating because from next season on, TSL will not have any restrictions.

In the Nation>Information tab there are a couple of options referred as "Agreements" , "Nations treated as UE", "Nations treated as non-foreign". Here you can see options like "European Union" , "European Economic Area" and others. IF you could include this Agreements tab in the "Information" table you would have saved thousands of old FM players like myself. I would have posted pictures if there was the option here I played the game since 1999 till 2012 (CM and FM) and I started again with the free giveaway of the FM2020 on Epic Games.

I would be thankful as anyone if you could do this for the FM2020 and I am pretty sure the same applies to earlier and the newer versions of the Football Manager.

I thank you in advance.

(I first post it here)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10802&start=465