Post by SavannahBlossom »

Franito wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:47 am
Game Name:RIVER CITY GIRLS ZERO
Game Engine:
Game Version: GOLDBERG
Options Required: Health, Ammo,etc..
Steam Website:
Locking the Health Values wasn't too hard. Hopefully this helps out some. The health cheats, when I was testing, works across all versions (RCG, Literal, Spanish, etc). 255 = Max HP.

EDIT: This is an older version of the table. Check the latest post for one-hit kill cheats and character select.
Attachments
RCGZ.CT
(1007 Bytes) Downloaded 276 times
Last edited by SavannahBlossom on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SavannahBlossom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RIVER CITY GIRLS ZERO

Poked around some more and got the Character Select option added to the table. Enjoy. Keep in mind it's SUPER buggy. Safest to stick to Kunio, Riki, Misako and Kyouko. But feel free to mess around with it and have fun.

If you're playing as an enemy character, sadly it has to be an enemy character that is currently loaded into memory, or else they appear as a glitched sprite mess. Alas, would be nice to be able to play through the entire game as whoever you'd like, as you are able to perform enemy moves when you play as them.

EDIT: This is an older version of the table. The latest post has everything this version has plus one-hit kills.

Attachments
RCGZVersion2.CT
(2.79 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by SavannahBlossom on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SavannahBlossom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RIVER CITY GIRLS ZERO

This will likely be my last update, I can't think of any other codes that would enhance this game. I added a one-hit kill group in the table. Lock the enemies to zero HP and hit them once to see them drop like flies. Enjoy, all! Feel free to request something if you think it's missing anything.

EDIT: To further explain, you can leave all 4 enemy values locked at 0 forever. So long as it's locked, any enemies popping onto the screen will have their HP set to zero and die once hit. Makes the game a breeze.
Attachments
RCGZVersion3.CT
(5.8 KiB) Downloaded 247 times