krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Card Survival - Tropical Island

Post by krmit »

Game Name: Card Survival - Tropical Island
Game Engine: UNITY
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Pointers for various conditions (gauges a lower left corner)
Steam Website:

RodWarrior
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Card Survival - Tropical Island

Post by RodWarrior »

Would love this too.

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

Still nothing? I only was able to change those suns value form edit character

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

ok , seems that i can switch hungriness ,tardiness , etc with unknown value -increased-decreased until remains 6 or 7 values

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

riansamcro wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:23 am
ok , seems that i can switch hungriness ,tardiness , etc with unknown value -increased-decreased until remains 6 or 7 values
Maxing hunger is BAD though since you can't eat and gain nutrition.

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

i dunno , works good for me i managed to switch values for water and food to stay at full all the time and arms/legs/tired/stress at 0 , but for legs only working for a while idk why

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

:D
Unfortunately I don't have this game, and currently I'm playing this game with the old version (crack) which is where this game was released
Spoiler
Video
Last edited by BabyGroot on Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

riansamcro wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:10 pm
i dunno , works good for me i managed to switch values for water and food to stay at full all the time and arms/legs/tired/stress at 0 , but for legs only working for a while idk why
The Nutrition bar is the bar that tells you your weight, it's increased by eating nutritious meals, and having a low appetite (causing the hunger bar to stay full longer) is one of the main ways' nutrition can fall and if it reaches 0 it causes you to starve to death, regardless of how full you feel.

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:22 pm
Unfortunately I don't have this game, and currently I'm playing this game with the old version (crack) which is where this game was released
Spoiler
Can i have this? you made it? i might have same cracked version

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

Lunaraia wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:27 pm
riansamcro wrote:
The Nutrition bar is the bar that tells you your weight, it's increased by eating nutritious meals, and having a low appetite (causing the hunger bar to stay full longer) is one of the main ways' nutrition can fall and if it reaches 0 it causes you to starve to death, regardless of how full you feel.
I went till day 27 or something without eating and nothing happend , but in day 27 game crashed

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

riansamcro wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:29 pm
Lunaraia wrote:
riansamcro wrote:
I went till day 27 or something without eating and nothing happend , but in day 27 game crashed
Considering unity is being unity, I expect it to be the game trying to update one of the locked values and crashing, the same happens if you screw with the stack numbers, game CTD's. That or you reached 0 nutrition and the game crashed because the hunger value disappeared due to the supposed game over, but the number remained locked.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Lunaraia wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:07 am
riansamcro wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:29 pm
Lunaraia wrote:
Considering unity is being unity, I expect it to be the game trying to update one of the locked values and crashing, the same happens if you screw with the stack numbers, game CTD's. That or you reached 0 nutrition and the game crashed because the hunger value disappeared due to the supposed game over, but the number remained locked.
why don't you just make a dev console?
more practical and faster.
BabyGroot wrote:

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

BabyGroot wrote:
Spoiler
Video
can i have this?

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

Honestly speaking, you can make the game a cakewalk simply by maxing out suns using 4 byte*1 search for suns, then buying a perk, repeat until found, then just using all the positive perks for a pretty chill experience. The same with moons when you get that far. Trying to do the same with card stacks will insta-crash the game when the affected stack tries to update its value, reverting the game to it's previous save.

riansamcro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by riansamcro »

BabyGroot wrote:
Spoiler
Video
lol , like im asking for money