Re: [Request] Idle Skilling

Post by OracleOne »

NovaCloud wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:54 pm
IchRiechAnMeinemFurz wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 pm
NovaCloud wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:44 pm
I installed the asar plugin but for some reason it doesn't work. I'm gonna redownload and unzip the file but any ideas on what to do if i still can't open the asar file?
technically it should suffice to put the js into

Code: Select all

steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources\app\distBuild\static\game
These folders you would have to create manually: distBuild\static\game

Try this and report back if it works but it should
The issue is i can't open the app.asar file. its like my 7zip doesn't realize the asar7z exists
Did you install it the right way?
There is a readme file that explains how to install

Hulm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hulm »

Does anyone know if cheating affects your ability to get the idleon crossover rewards?

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

Hulm wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:28 pm
Does anyone know if cheating affects your ability to get the idleon crossover rewards?
It doesn't. Go ham.

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

Hulm wrote:
No it doesn't but there is a limit on amount of codes you can enter in a timespan.
I need to wait 2 days before I can enter reward 4 code for example

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

Hulm wrote:
As the others said it doesn't affect it, but if you try to finish the entire event you might make it obvious you're cheating and get banned on both idle skilling & idleon since it's predicted it would take over a year to get to the end of the event.

asdfat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asdfat »

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm
I reworked the Qno2x.js a minor bit.
Just extract the App.asar and replace the Qno2x.js with mine.

Then ingame just "buy" time candy. No matter if you have gems or not, you will get the random time candy and 5k jewels.

Link to zip: [Link]
PW: IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
Worked like a charm!

Thx man, you Rock!

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Hulm wrote:
If rewards are the only things you want, you can drop them yourself with InjectorCheats on idleon.
Funny_hat is EquipmentHats76 and Idle_skiller is Trophy16, the other rewards are minuscule.

shadowmatrix27893
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowmatrix27893 »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:40 am
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:37 pm
Yuwon wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:23 pm
Anyone with an issue that only a portion of the shop is showing? Sometimes I find new shop tabs but can't access them again
On some parts you can access some store pages early to buy stuff you can't yet use. So don't worry. You will access them easily when you can actually use their purposes.
No there's definitely an issue. I used to have access to Pets, Asylum etc on the shop but now I can't find those tabs anywhere. I can find them if I go to an area and then hit gem shop (I.E. if I go to the pets section and then click on gems, I can buy some pet stuff) but the moment I hit the left/right arrows to navigate shop, I can't make it back unless I repeat the above step. As it is now, you can only access General, Limbo, Cards, Crusade 1 & Crusade 2. Or at least that seems to be the case for me and the original person asking.
Those should come back as you open new areas in the Fight section.

Aradyas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aradyas »

I have been trying to change the eggshell cost to upgrade a nest.
I've been looking around this:

"NEST_UPGRADE_EGGSHELL",t=b.engine.gameAttributes,null!=e.aa3?t.setReserved("aa3",80):t.h.aa3=80,t=b.engine,n=null==(n=b.engine.getGameAttribute("TankLVs")[3*Math.ceil(b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa2")-1)+1])?0:"number"==typeof n?c.__cast(n,h):"number"==typeof n&&(0|n)===n?c.__cast(n,k):"boolean"==typeof n?c.__cast(n,m)?1:0:"string"==typeof n?parseFloat(n):parseFloat(g.string(n)),t=t.gameAttributes,null!=e.aa4?t.setReserved("aa4",n):t.h.aa4=n,n=b.engine,t=(Math.min(b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa4"),1)+198*b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa4")/(b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa4")+1e3))*(b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa3")/10),n=n.gameAttributes,null!=e.aa?n.setReserved("aa",t):n.h.aa=t,a._TankBonusesListPARTS[0|b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa2")]=b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa"),1>b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa")?

And changed a few numbers but no luck so far. Can anyone point me to where is should be looking ?

Esgramor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Esgramor »

I have made an effort to use the replacement files as well as just changing the .js myself and I have had no luck in getting it to work. I have correctly edited the 50 gem cost to 0 for mtx 1 and changed the sparklecoin") - 50 to sparklecoin") + 500 and i am not allowed to buy without gems and i do not get more gems when i purchase the candies. I used notepad++ with the jstools and saved it after edits were made as well as confirmed they stayed in the file by reloading the file in notepad++. Any ideas what the issue may be.

Nothing I have done seems to work.

Idk if there were any updates to the game in the last 48hrs but if anyone can reconfirm their stuff is still working if there was one I would appreciate it. Honestly if my purchases would transfer from mobile to steam i wouldnt really care but i dont wanna have to buy all this stuff again.

doggo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doggo »

Did it get patched? i replace Qno2x and checked the values but it didn't changed the price of random time candy

shadowmatrix27893
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowmatrix27893 »

doggo wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:18 pm
Did it get patched? i replace Qno2x and checked the values but it didn't changed the price of random time candy
I think the price stays at 50 gems but real cost is -500 so you get 500 gems.

nukers1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nukers1 »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:21 am
Hulm wrote:
As the others said it doesn't affect it, but if you try to finish the entire event you might make it obvious you're cheating and get banned on both idle skilling & idleon since it's predicted it would take over a year to get to the end of the event.
...even though you can just unban yourself from idleon instantly, and being banned on idle skilling does nothing.

Yuwon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuwon »

nukers1 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:21 am
Hulm wrote:
...even though you can just unban yourself from idleon instantly, and being banned on idle skilling does nothing.
Not really the best place to ask but, is Idleon worth cheati... I mean playing? Only ever played Idle Skilling

DR7887
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DR7887 »

Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 pm
NovaCloud wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:44 pm
I installed the asar plugin but for some reason it doesn't work. I'm gonna redownload and unzip the file but any ideas on what to do if i still can't open the asar file?
technically it should suffice to put the js into

Code: Select all

steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources\app\distBuild\static\game
These folders you would have to create manually: distBuild\static\game

Try this and report back if it works but it should
Finally that worked!