waseal99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Idle Skilling

Post by waseal99 »

AldanTheBarbarian wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:45 am
[Link]

Looks like there was an update, I've uploaded a new app.asar (Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources)

2Hour Candy gives 100 days (be careful, if you do this multiple times between ascensions you'll be flagged.

free purchases of time candy that gives +1000 gems as well.

t.h.BonusKillperKill = a + 600 where 600 is the additional kills per kill

Afterlife reduced cost for raid coins, everything is 0.
Can you make some sort of update to this to give Crystal Eyes (in Realms) as well? Thanks. :)

slid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slid »

Has anybody managed to do this kind of hack with Legends of Idleon? I can only find cheat engine stuff for it but wondering if you can just edit game files to get gems?

Nightmare1101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nightmare1101 »

Nightmareio wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:15 pm
hyagszba6 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:07 am
Could someone find the "Buy New Spelunker" cost and set it to 0? Unfortunately I have bricked my save by digging too far too quickly, making it impossible to earn any Ore Veins to buy the next Spelunker 😬

Unfortunately I can't research machines either because I need the same Ore Veins to construct the pre-requisites...

Can anyone help me with this as well please? I can't get the machine and i tried looking around the code but since idk anything about coding i found nothing.
This is a new account since i forgot the password of that one. But i still can't do anything and i tried to look around a few times now but found nothing. If anyone could show me a fix to this, it would be appreciated.

sakamoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sakamoe »

I wanted to get strong enough to get to Tee-Hee 15 for the Idleon crossover reward (had played legit up to that point but got stuck on Tee-Hee 2/3, and then somehow lost ~3 days of progress so I gave up for a while... then found this thread).

I managed to do it by just modifying the realm damage bonus (burrito) and getting some gems (maybe 30k worth of gems?), which made me super strong and quickly got to Tee-Hee 15.

But, even though I got to Tee-Hee 15, and even 16, the crossover thing doesn't show any code.

Was my account flagged? :(

Or am I still missing something to unlock the last crossover reward (the Idle Skilling trophy?)

Edit: Never mind! Two things: 1) you may actually need to reach 16, and 2) you may need to enter Lord's Lair and click the torch that you unlock by beating Tee-Hee 15. Got the code now :D

Destreaux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Destreaux »

I’ve got free 100% guaranteed 72 hrs time candies that give a month worth of afk gains combined with AP coupons and BP coupons when you click “buy candy”.
Also trekking enemy HP is set to 1,
Trekking distance is 10B,
And Trekking xp is 10B.
And Free godly potions.

nofriends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nofriends »

Destreaux wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:06 am
I’ve got free 100% guaranteed 72 hrs time candies that give a month worth of afk gains combined with AP coupons and BP coupons when you click “buy candy”.
Also trekking enemy HP is set to 1,
Trekking distance is 10B,
And Trekking xp is 10B.
And Free godly potions.
would you maybe share it with us?

LondiBelondi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LondiBelondi »

Nightmare1101 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 am
Nightmareio wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:15 pm
hyagszba6 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:07 am
Could someone find the "Buy New Spelunker" cost and set it to 0? Unfortunately I have bricked my save by digging too far too quickly, making it impossible to earn any Ore Veins to buy the next Spelunker 😬

Unfortunately I can't research machines either because I need the same Ore Veins to construct the pre-requisites...

Can anyone help me with this as well please? I can't get the machine and i tried looking around the code but since idk anything about coding i found nothing.
This is a new account since i forgot the password of that one. But i still can't do anything and i tried to look around a few times now but found nothing. If anyone could show me a fix to this, it would be appreciated.
If you got instant building in your mod, you can construct machine by unlocking the blue construction tree by collecting the blue notes in spelunking. Hope this helps

Nexely
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nexely »

Hey a question, i got extreme high levels as it is in everything and cards and all i can basically boost my power at, even this mod added but im in Oblivion on Vertigo 2, and with max Candy (87000 hours) i get about 600m kills now, and i need 10.5 T.. i can just imagine getting through all the 50 Incarnates.. how to you get through? or can u add more power somehow or have i missed some later updates here perhaps?

Roxhi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roxhi123 »

Can someone please make a video of this? I'm not very good with this sort of stuff.

superepic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superepic »

Changing the line inside Qno2x.js

Code: Select all

if ("IdleOnCrossover_IsTaskDone" == t) {
to

Code: Select all

if ("IdleOnCrossover_IsTaskDone" == true) {
Unlocks every reward for the crossover event.
Time lock still in place though and rewards probably have to be accepted in order idk.

RED MAGE STATS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RED MAGE STATS »

Hi, does anyone knows if the old way to cheat gems, still works?

Poison2007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poison2007 »

Can anyone help me reset the timer on the vault? Mine has bugged. I also need to reset timer on the cards in the arcade.

If anyone /also/ knows how I can edit the pachinko balls to some ridiculous value like 10000 or something it would be a massive help. (And some help with getting more damage? Or to edit the hp on teehee15 to something small.) - Not trying to get flagged, I just need to max my bonuses.