[Request] Idle Skilling

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AxexPro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Idle Skilling

Post by AxexPro »

Idle skilling just came out on steam but the gem shop requires so many gems, it seems like a joke

LINK:

Cheats: Unlimited Gems

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Idle Skilling

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Back in the yore days of flash and kongregate I used to actually do quite a bit of SOL file manipulation to test out stuff from the original game.

Here is a copy of that old text from the SOL Manipulation. Maybe it'll help folks.

-----------------------------------
◉ Gold Coin & GoldRightNow are your current amassed wealth. Both need to be edited for it to function properly. I have found that 9e+200 is a good area to work with as it the game still registers that value for coin.
◉ SparkleCoin is the Gems (Premium Currency) amount. This can be edited to most numbers, but I suggest staying within 9~11 digits as it often fills the screen. If you like the game, support it folks.
◉BloodMoney is for Gift Shop Awards (Raid Currency) and can be used once you have unlocked raiding. It is acquired through bashing bosses in the Theater.
◉ AscensionLevel (Be wary about this one, do not level up abilities that have not been leveled yet) is for Ascension Points & BP Ascension Point skills. It is recommended that you choose medium odd numbers before you edit them. If you feel uncomfortable with this, you can always edit APToSpend & BPToSpend instead and do it manually.
◉ CardPacksOwned number 14 is the latest pack which has all the current cards available at max level. Of course it's a crapshoot and opening packs is slow; but non-acquirable event cards are still there to grab.
◉ CardsOwnedbyTypeEXCESS is the Stars for upgrading cards. Numbers 0~5 are safe to manipulate.
◉ FishOwned, FlowersOwned, OresOwned, SeedsOwned, & TreasureOwned are for the resources of manipulating the current amounts of ores, fish, farming resources, botany resources, and spelunking resources. This will not change your level, but certain ones may change other statistics upon update of values like copper due to a skill that grants % bonus damage based on Copper Owned. Again, it is recommended to edit existing values before diving into this.
◉ SoulsTotal allows you to edit the current amount of Limbo Currency souls you have. This is the one that currently directs the # of souls in your inventory. It is again recommended to edit existing values due to the large amount of un-necessary integers here.
◉ ShrineLevels affect shrines in the Asylum and will only begin working once you get the Bog Key. However, numbers 1~12 on the listing can be modified to absurd numbers for good bonuses. It is recommended to keep 11 low as it affects chain leveling and may prevent you from seeing most of the upper part of your screen.
◉ EventCurrency {At the time of writing this} is currently Pachinko Gold, which may be redeemed in larger quantities for permanent bonuses.
◉ PetCurrienciesOwned is both the Research Vessels (Vials) and Eggshells. Numbers 1 through 11 are the vessels while 12 through 16 are the eggshells.
◉ CandyOwned is Time-Skip candy. Integers 1 through 5 can be used. 9999 is a safe # to use.
◉ AsylumTracesOwned is a bit of a unique resource. Numbers 1 through 10 of this subfolder are safe, and the 9e+200 # is safe. Though I mentioned ShrineLevels earlier in the post, certain construction buildings require these resources.
◉ CombatLevel is actually Booster Level. It plays a part with a certain construction perk you may unlock for a free mutation effect for equipment based on your overall Booster Level. Be wary with some equipments due to a current bug with Fish Caught overflow.
◉ Following with the information above about Boosting with mutations, there is a specific building in construction with integer 42. It affects the total amount of bonus boosts you may apply. You can go over the max cap with little issue. I have an additional 300 Boosts and most of my gear is in the 500k bonus %'s now.
-----------------------------------

I found out the folder where the saves are kept, but I am having trouble debugging the data. While the game does reference the Cloud for saves; mostly it references the files located at "C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\idle-skilling\Local Storage\leveldb". The files are text, LDB, and generic files.

There are 4 instances when the game is opened with Cheat Engine and none are returning any values of anything in-game, including going by the old flash rules of n*8.

The engine the game is hosted in is similar to that of Idleon though the security is much greater.

I should mention that if you go too ham on the values; there is a "You Cheated" variable that can be toggled. I am unsure if this does anything yet.

You can edit gems with (4 Bytes * 2) value. I recommend doing this with caution as IceFlame is threatening to KO the cloudsaves of people doing this. Also, you can modify levels of Smithing Items to really absurd levels and that literally can affect just about everything short of potions and crusades.
Last edited by KraftCrafterMcCrafty on Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Edit Qno2x.js in App.asar file in your steam folder (steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources)
This pertains to 50 gems for the first purchase. Edit the 50 to 0 and then sparklecoin + #
In this instance, each purchase awarded a random candy and 500 gems

GaxxD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaxxD »

tibasichelp wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:20 am
Edit Qno2x.js in App.asar file in your steam folder (steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources)
This pertains to 50 gems for the first purchase. Edit the 50 to 0 and then sparklecoin + #
Wish it was as easy >.> After editing the file the game throws me into black screen after the launch.

edit: scratch that, it is that easy. I unintentionally deleted the "+" before the value since the notepad was lagging somewhat.

konradmm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by konradmm »

nvm

Cylade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cylade »

hi! what app should i use to edit .asar files?

Yuwon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuwon »

tibasichelp wrote:
Can't find this line of code in Qno2x even after unpacking the asar file. What am I doing wrong?
Saw there was an update in Steam, did it change perhaps?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Here we see the 2-hour candy and it's timeaway period (seconds, 1 more than 7200)
And so we can change both 7201 to 8640001 (which is 2400 hours or 100 days)

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Yuwon wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:26 pm
tibasichelp wrote:
Can't find this line of code in Qno2x even after unpacking the asar file. What am I doing wrong?
Saw there was an update in Steam, did it change perhaps?
Cylade wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:34 am
hi! what app should i use to edit .asar files?
Use Notepad++ with JsTools plugin enabled and format the javascript file.

Locally within the installation folder of your game (by default C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources) you'll find a file called app.asar. This app.asar is basically an archive file similar to rar and zip. This asar archive format can be opened for extraction or file replacement through 7-Zip, with the asar7z plugin. So here are the download links:
7Zip: [Link]
Asar7Z: [Link]

IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IchRiechAnMeinemFurz »

I reworked the Qno2x.js a minor bit.
Just extract the App.asar and replace the Qno2x.js with mine.

Then ingame just "buy" time candy. No matter if you have gems or not, you will get the random time candy and 5k jewels.

Link to zip: [Link]
PW: IchRiechAnMeinemFurz

UsrnX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UsrnX »

cant seem to download the plugin, i try to navigate to the to the 7zip file through 7zip itself like its explained and it doesnt let me open my disk
Error msg:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

I opened it with administrator aswell

i9xfearless
Cheater
Cheater

Post by i9xfearless »

IchRiechAnMeinemFurz wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm

Then ingame just "buy" time candy. No matter if you have gems or not, you will get the random time candy and 5k jewels.

hey man, where is the Qno2x.js located cant seem to find that anywhere

IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

i9xfearless wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:01 pm

you need to extract the App.asar (found in steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources) with 7zip and go to app\distBuild\static\game

IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

UsrnX wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 pm
cant seem to download the plugin, i try to navigate to the to the 7zip file through 7zip itself like its explained and it doesnt let me open my disk
Error msg:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

I opened it with administrator aswell
Uhm close the game first? xD (or other text editors that have the file open)

i9xfearless
Cheater
Cheater

Post by i9xfearless »

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:16 pm
i9xfearless wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:01 pm

you need to extract the App.asar (found in steamapps\common\Idle Skilling\resources) with 7zip and go to app\distBuild\static\game
yeah after playing around with 7zip and the plugin i got it working correctly, just had to look around and checkall the files till i found it, great edit!