Coga
Cheater
Cheater

[REQUEST] Circus Electrique

Post by Coga »

Game Name: Circus Electrique
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: v1.0 (release version)
Options Required: God mode, infinite item use in both crafting and battle; bonus points if I can craft items without having the necessary components. More stars in circus performances would be great too!
Steam Website:

NOTE: Seems like one would need to play the game for a bit before certain elements present themselves (e.g. you need to play for a bit before you get access to crafting). Just a heads-up.

Thanks in advance! :mrgreen:

acebozoh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Circus Electrique

Post by acebozoh »

+1

czarny_pan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by czarny_pan »

+1, really nice game

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

+1

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Version : Build.9415991
Cheats
Scripts & Editors
- Circus Hub *Hotkey Included*
Cirucs Hub Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
- Player Character *Hotkey Included*
Player Character Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : Build.9609478
- Resources script removed. I have added it in the Inventory pointers
- Circus hub pointers offset revised

Version : Build.9415991 v2
- Added more pointers for Player Data Owned Characters. Added Total 20 Max slots for future owned characters
- Revised Player Character script where you can now choose which character (including enemies) you want to edit instead of waiting for that character's turn. With this new method, stats will be shown correctly for that selected character.
If you have played my Table Across The Obelisk. Refer to the tutorial video attached. The method is the same for this game.
Example: Edit & freeze the Min/Max Health or Attack Damage or whatever choices & select each one for your allies with the same value as temporary stats boost just for the fight. Those pointers are not GUI or cosmetic values but actual values. If you want permanent stats, you should edit in 'Player Data Owned Characters' under Circus Hub
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
Attachments
CircusElectrique (Build.9609478).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
CircusElectrique (Build.9415991-v2).CT
See Changelog For Info
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
CircusElectrique (Build.9415991).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:55 am, edited 13 times in total.

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

Holy crap, talk about going above and beyond! Thanks, ndck76! :lol:

Alberkicki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alberkicki »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:49 am
Cheats
Scripts & Editors
Player Character Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
I tried using this but there are so many options and most do nothing?

Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

Most combat values like damage mulipliers etc. do nothing. They are gui values but are not used in combat calculation.
Freezing current devotion to 100% seems to work in combat.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:49 am
Cheats
Scripts & Editors
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : Build.9415991 v2
- Added more pointers for Player Data Owned Characters. Added Total 20 Max slots for future owned characters
- Revised Player Character script where you can now choose which character (including enemies) you want to edit instead of waiting for that character's turn. With this new method, stats will be shown correctly for that selected character.
Thanks.