Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

Emptiness9272 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:14 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:30 pm
Here is an updated table. Keep in mind I use the STEAM Version on 1.9.0.9407 anything different may not work.

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:
Craft Data - Change item being crafted (Can be used for Premium, see my Spreadsheet below for ID numbers)
Craft Requirement to Apples
Move Item 9000 Apples - DO NOT DROP APPLES ON THE GROUND OR THEY WILL BE STUCK FOREVER

Player Data:
Includes Memory % chance drop editor, and many others (Including scrooge store changes)

Memory Pieces:
Guaranteed Memory from Weeds and Critters and Tasks in general (use this one if you don't wanna use the Player one above).

Critter:
Critter Feeding Rewards Memories (Read instructions under activation part)
Critter Feed Timer Set to 0 - This makes it so then you can continually feed the critter, it also has the added affect of resetting Scrooges stores, speeding up time locked quests, and forcing things like Sticks/Mushrooms etc to grow a bit faster (not night thorns) - happens when you go in and out of buildings.

Infinite Water Flowers - Used for the memory one basically, can water any flowers, even ones already watered.

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens
Easy Win Mode (Read Instructions)

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:
Created/added Furniture from crafting makes 90 of them (it will show 1 or whatever but it will actually give you 90)

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1
Move Set 0 (used to fix broken quests)
Ty to Imrlmax for fixing the ones I could not fix! It is super appreciated- and ty for the permission to add them to the table so they are all consolidated :)

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR GAME BEFORE USING ANYTHING WITH CE!

[Link] - My Spreadsheet I will keep updated!
Thank you so much for this! My first foray into CE and I managed to get most of the Premium items my wife wanted :D

She's given me a list of another 40 or so more. Is there any way of 'bulk crafting' the list using their ID numbers rather than doing it individually?
No bulk crafting I'm afraid, you have to do it 1 by 1 sorry! Just make sure you are backing up her save, and NEVER go to the main menu while you have the crafting on enabled as it can bug out!

Livaliz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Livaliz »

Question: I found the motives but some of the premium ones are missing, I believe. Is there a way I can search for those?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Livaliz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:42 pm
Question: I found the motives but some of the premium ones are missing, I believe. Is there a way I can search for those?
Try increasing each ID number by 1 (ctrl+1 while in game) until you find them, I didn't do Motif's because they were of less value to me haha and there are SO MANY.

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:03 am
Here is Fix for Player Data and Craft need Apple and Move Item to 9000
You can change Scrooge Shop Display Item, but you need to: Change All Value to what you need > Save Game > Go to Main Menu > Load Game,
all displayed item will change.
Don't know what item type that will make error or bug, so be careful.

you can copy it to updated table from Rubyelf Table then save the table.
Guys good afternoon I'm trying to use the table but when I'm trying to click on player data it doesn't open the menu for me to select other options is it happening to You or it's only for me? I need help because I'm trying to use this updated version but I'm having problems.

The img above is of: ddv Fix

Livaliz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Livaliz »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:53 pm
Livaliz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:42 pm
Try increasing each ID number by 1 (ctrl+1 while in game) until you find them, I didn't do Motif's because they were of less value to me haha and there are SO MANY.
Okay thanks! If I have some spare time on my hands I'll help dig and catalogue them.

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

Anyone have item ID for Peppy the Popcorn Squirrel?

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

DDLfanatic wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:06 pm
I guess it will come only with next update

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DDLfanatic wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:06 pm
It's not released yet, aka it's not actually in game or the game files just yet. Once the game itself updates properly it will be added. They showed it on their end because they are the devs and can do that.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Rubyelf wrote:
Here is an updated table. Keep in mind I use the STEAM Version on 1.9.0.9407 anything different may not work.

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:
Craft Data - Change item being crafted (Can be used for Premium, see my Spreadsheet below for ID numbers)
Move Item 9000 Apples - DO NOT DROP APPLES ON THE GROUND OR THEY WILL BE STUCK FOREVER

Player Data:
Includes Memory % chance drop editor, and many others (Including scrooge store changes)

Memory Pieces:
Guaranteed Memory from Weeds and Critters and Tasks in general (use this one if you don't wanna use the Player one above).

Critter:
Critter Feed Timer Set to 0 - This makes it so then you can continually feed the critter, it also has the added affect of resetting Scrooges stores, speeding up time locked quests, and forcing things like Sticks/Mushrooms etc to grow a bit faster (not night thorns) - happens when you go in and out of buildings.

Infinite Water Flowers - Used for the memory one basically, can water any flowers, even ones already watered.

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:
Created/added Furniture from crafting makes 90 of them (it will show 1 or whatever but it will actually give you 90)

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1
Ty to Imrlmax for fixing the ones I could not fix! It is super appreciated- and ty for the permission to add them to the table so they are all consolidated :)

rihedson wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
You can change Scrooge Shop Display Item, but you need to: Change All Value to what you need > Save Game > Go to Main Menu > Load Game,

Guys good afternoon I'm trying to use the table but when I'm trying to click on player data it doesn't open the menu for me to select other options is it happening to You or it's only for me? I need help because I'm trying to use this updated version but I'm having problems.

Use the one I just posted above (click the little up arrow on my post to go to it, the file is there).

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:08 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:

Player Data:

Memory Pieces:

Critter:

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1

rihedson wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm
lmrlmax wrote:

Use the one I just posted above (click the little up arrow on my post to go to it, the file is there).
Thank you so much i found it now

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

With the upcoming patch (possible in the next 2 weeks or so), expect the table to possibly break! I may not be able to fix all of them, if any at all, so keep that in mind if there are issues! Hopefully it wont be too hard if something breaks, or Imrlmax is able to as they are def better at it than me, it would be awesome.

I will also update the spreadsheet ASAP, it just might take a day or 2 for everything to be on there as it can take sometime!

Yuki_rsl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yuki_rsl »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:06 pm
With the upcoming patch (possible in the next 2 weeks or so), expect the table to possibly break! I may not be able to fix all of them, if any at all, so keep that in mind if there are issues! Hopefully it wont be too hard if something breaks, or Imrlmax is able to as they are def better at it than me, it would be awesome.

I will also update the spreadsheet ASAP, it just might take a day or 2 for everything to be on there as it can take sometime!

nice Thanks

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys do we have id´s for these ones?

Because i honestly never have seen them :o

If someone could help i would be really grateful.

skyfermcfly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skyfermcfly »

I am not having any luck getting the Scramblecoin cheats to work. I am using trainer version DDV Steam V 1.9.0.9407.CT.

I am able to use all the other cheats like item crafting, unlimited energy, critter feeding, fishing, memories, etc. But when I click on Scramblecoin #1 it doesn't get the "X" on it. Same with Scramblecoin #2. Is there something I need to activate first before these? I know #1 is before play and #2 is on turn 4, but they won't go at those times or any time during playing. Thanks!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

skyfermcfly wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm
I am not having any luck getting the Scramblecoin cheats to work. I am using trainer version DDV Steam V 1.9.0.9407.CT.

I am able to use all the other cheats like item crafting, unlimited energy, critter feeding, fishing, memories, etc. But when I click on Scramblecoin #1 it doesn't get the "X" on it. Same with Scramblecoin #2. Is there something I need to activate first before these? I know #1 is before play and #2 is on turn 4, but they won't go at those times or any time during playing. Thanks!
I'd have to take a look at the scramblecoin one when I get a chance, but might need to wait until new patch. -FIXED!
rihedson wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:27 am
Guys do we have id´s for these ones?

Because i honestly never have seen them :o

If someone could help i would be really grateful.

As for those items, those are all UNRELEASED/Debug items that you should not use. Anyone using them and showing them off are doing so at their own risk.

Same with the furniture pieces in the background, those are not actually able to be gained legitimately.
Last edited by Rubyelf on Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.