Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Memory Hacks (Except for Critters)
Scramblecoin hacks (No gold coin)
Flowers Always "Dry" (For Morbs)
Furniture Put away/crafted gives 90
Move Item sets to 90/1/0
Star Path Task Complete All (I have not personally tested this one as I have chosen not to do it for my save, but people state it works so I added it here).
Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining (Use this if you don't want to Reset Scrooges Store)
Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset + Others

And the broken scripts are under broken, which if you fix them lemme know!

Keep in mind I am on STEAM so I cannot guarantee these will work on other platforms!
DDV FixedScripts.CT
(146.25 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

Bloodleopard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Bloodleopard »

Had one place with all ID, please

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:31 am
Here is the updated script, it has the following:

Player Data
Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Move Item sets to 90/1/0
Star Path Task Complete All (I have not personally tested this one as I have chosen not to do it for my save, but people state it works so I added it here).
Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining (Use this if you don't want to Reset Scrooges Store)

Keep in mind I am on STEAM so I cannot guarantee these will work on other platforms!

DDV FixedScripts.CT
This scrooge store reset is even better than the mod i've been using all this time. Thanks so much....also.....

How does the scramblecoin one work? like, does it make the game easier only and you still have to play through a full round?
Or, can it ajust how much points you get for winning and or level up faster? They made the new update arbitrary and long to get through, and I would like to almost bypass it at this point. Any help here is appreciated. Cheers!

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Rubyelf wrote:

Player Data
Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Move Item sets to 90/1/0

DDV FixedScripts.CT
That instant scrooge refresh :wub: Thank you !

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Bloodleopard wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:49 am
Had one place with all ID, please
[Link]

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:25 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

Player Data
Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Move Item sets to 90/1/0

DDV FixedScripts.CT
This scrooge store reset is even better than the mod i've been using all this time. Thanks so much....also.....

How does the scramblecoin one work? like, does it make the game easier only and you still have to play through a full round?
Or, can it ajust how much points you get for winning and or level up faster? They made the new update arbitrary and long to get through, and I would like to almost bypass it at this point. Any help here is appreciated. Cheers!
I wish I could figure out a quicker way to make the Scramblecoin crap go quicker too, I hate it as much as the next person.

This one is a bit harder without the Gold Coins, as the Gold Coins all but guaranteed a victory with this.

Basically activate the first script before you start playing > start a game > pick your pieces (Pick pieces like Scrooge or ones that have a lot of free movement, but not ones that start late or leave the board) > Play until Round 4, at the start of Round 4 disable the first script and enable the second one. Play your turn and you will notice your opponent can now play, they will play a round too, hope they don't pull off some BS move and somehow beat you with your 3 turn headstart (it's happened to me and it mega sucks).

There is an option under Player Data to set your Scramblecoin level, but I do not know if that breaks the game or bugs anything out. I might make a back up and check (or if you'd like to go ahead). I've been ignoring Scramblecoin because I hate it.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:20 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Player Data
Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Move Item sets to 90/1/0

DDV FixedScripts.CT

I wish I could figure out a quicker way to make the Scramblecoin crap go quicker too, I hate it as much as the next person.

This one is a bit harder without the Gold Coins, as the Gold Coins all but guaranteed a victory with this.

Basically activate the first script before you start playing > start a game > pick your pieces (Pick pieces like Scrooge or ones that have a lot of free movement, but not ones that start late or leave the board) > Play until Round 4, at the start of Round 4 disable the first script and enable the second one. Play your turn and you will notice your opponent can now play, they will play a round too, hope they don't pull off some BS move and somehow beat you with your 3 turn headstart (it's happened to me and it mega sucks).

There is an option under Player Data to set your Scramblecoin level, but I do not know if that breaks the game or bugs anything out. I might make a back up and check (or if you'd like to go ahead). I've been ignoring Scramblecoin because I hate it.
Yeah i hear ya loud and clear (and this is coming from someone who is actually good at the game; I can't imagine being bad it - that would be infuriating). And I still don't want to play the same old without any new tricks for god knows how many times over. At the start it was fine because you were learning the ropes and gaining character pawns very regularly. Like, There were 20 odd unlockables in the same span of gameplay they want you to unlock 4 characters now....talk about extreme fucking padding without any incentive/reason or new gameplay to motivate you to push through.

Other than for completionists like me who want the damn last couple characters to unlock and hopefully fix the still bugy as shit collection tab; who wants this excess grind? like, it was already a grind from the start.

Theres been mulitple times this update where the collection tab says I'm missing anywhere from 3-30 odd items, I then unlock one thing and that collection tab that said I was missing 13 things, is now somehow complete. I have what I know is a bugged monsters inc. tab from eternity isle that says I only have 1 of 5 furniture items, and I know damn well that unlocking those last 2 monsters inc pawns will fix it. but I don't want to grind.
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Mon May 06, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
aweaponofchoice wrote:

Yeah i hear ya loud and clear (and this is coming from someone who is actually good at the game; I can't imagine being bad it - that would be infuriating). And I still don't want to play the same old without any new tricks for god knows how many times over. At the start it was fine because you were learning the ropes and gaining character pawns very regularly. Like, There were 20 odd unlockables in the same span of gameplay they want you to unlock 4 characters now....talk about extreme fucking padding without any incentive/reason or new gameplay to motivate you to push through.

Other than for complationists like me who want the damn last couple characters to unlock and hopefully fix the still bugy as shit collection tab; who wants this excess grind? like, it was already a grind from the start.

Theres been mulitple times this update where the collection tab says I'm missing anywhere from 3-30 odd items, I then unlock one thing and that collection tab that said I was missing 13 things, is now somehow complete. I have what I know is a bugged monsters inc. tab from eternity isle that says I only have 1 of 5 furniture items, and I know damn well that unlocking those last 2 monsters inc pawns will fix it. but I don't want to grind.
The collection tab being broken is one of my MAJOR frustrations! Also the fact they STILL HAVE PREMIUM ITEMS in it! They said when they first introduced them etc that "They will not be in the collection tab in the future" BUT KEEP ADDING THEM!! That's the only reason I turned to this crud, my ADHD/Autism doesn't let me settle lol

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Other than for complationists like me who want the damn last couple characters to unlock and hopefully fix the still bugy as shit collection tab; who wants this excess grind? like, it was already a grind from the start.

The collection tab being broken is one of my MAJOR frustrations! Also the fact they STILL HAVE PREMIUM ITEMS in it! They said when they first introduced them etc that "They will not be in the collection tab in the future" BUT KEEP ADDING THEM!! That's the only reason I turned to this crud, my ADHD/Autism doesn't let me settle lol
Oh God.... I can relate something fierce!

I just tried changing the value under ScambleCoin to 500 under the Player Data. It highlighted the track as if I was at level 500, but the character pieces/pawns didn't unlock. I Guess maybe you could use the crafting table to unlock the pawns on their own seperately, but I don't know if thats organic to the game and what will happen later.

I don't understand what the address and type columns do in the table though, so maybe someone can help us crack the annoying scramblecoin tedium haha. Cheers!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
aweaponofchoice wrote:

I just tried changing the value under ScambleCoin to 500 under the Player Data. It highlighted the track as if I was at level 500, but the character pieces/pawns didn't unlock. I Guess maybe you could use the crafting table to unlock the pawns on their own seperately, but I don't know if thats organic to the game and what will happen later.

I don't understand what the address and type columns do in the table though, so maybe someone can help us crack the annoying scramblecoin tedium haha. Cheers!
So the game actually doesn't like it if you craft the pieces afaik, HOWEVER that was WITHOUT gaining those levels first. If you are willing to make a back up of your save and check to see what happens if you unlock one using the crafting table after giving yourself the level it would unlock at (You can look online) then see if breaks it? I am VERY close to fixing the Critter feed gives memory script, I've found the necessary area for it, I just need to figure out how to fix the code without it crashing my game haha

You could also do it tediously by giving yourself the level right before you unlock one, play a quick level 1 match, and then jump to the next?

Did you also play a game after "unlocking" all the pieces and see if it unlocks them after a genuine win?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I found an issue with the Scrooge Store reset, I'm not sure exactly the problem but I noticed my game went to night time after I left it on too long (while trying to fix the critter script). Even reloading the game resulted in it staying that way, and also I received A LOT of mail from villagers.

I am not 100% how safe it is right now, so use at your own risk. I did have a backup of my save so I was able to go back, but I am testing it more. I am not sure how I could go about fixing it though.

The critter one is giving me a headache atm though lol

EDIT IMPORTANT:

If you are using my table, please right click on the critter feed 0/scrooge store and select "Change Script""

Under

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0

Please add

mov [rbx+1C],#0

so it looks like:

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0
mov [rbx+1C],#0

It should fix the issue I was having if you experience it, otherwise it will be in the updated table. I am currently fixing the critter one but it's being annoying!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

So the game actually doesn't like it if you craft the pieces afaik, HOWEVER that was WITHOUT gaining those levels first. If you are willing to make a back up of your save and check to see what happens if you unlock one using the crafting table after giving yourself the level it would unlock at (You can look online) then see if breaks it? I am VERY close to fixing the Critter feed gives memory script, I've found the necessary area for it, I just need to figure out how to fix the code without it crashing my game haha

You could also do it tediously by giving yourself the level right before you unlock one, play a quick level 1 match, and then jump to the next?

Did you also play a game after "unlocking" all the pieces and see if it unlocks them after a genuine win?
I will do all of this for you and get back to everyone, I was gonna do the first thing you said but I didn't want to just assume all is well when they didn't truly unlock in game. But your second Idea is genius and I'm so stupid for not trying it - the leveling up right before the character pawn and then playing one easy game is so obvious.

Also, I don't even need to look online for when you unlock the pawns as there is a question mark on the levels in the collection tab under board game - and then to the top right is a icon for boardgame ranking. I think this is new or I never noticed, regardless, this and your dreamsnaps ranking should be it's own side menu in the sidebar though, like come on, it's common sense.

Cheers!, I will be back soon. Hopefully it doesn't break the game.
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Tue May 07, 2024 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:23 pm
I found an issue with the Scrooge Store reset, I'm not sure exactly the problem but I noticed my game went to night time after I left it on too long (while trying to fix the critter script). Even reloading the game resulted in it staying that way, and also I received A LOT of mail from villagers.

I am not 100% how safe it is right now, so use at your own risk. I did have a backup of my save so I was able to go back, but I am testing it more. I am not sure how I could go about fixing it though.

EDIT IMPORTANT:

If you are using my table, please right click on the critter feed 0/scrooge store and select "Change Script""

Under

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0

Please add

mov [rbx+1C],#0

so it looks like:

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0
mov [rbx+1C],#0

It should fix the issue I was having if you experience it, otherwise it will be in the updated table. I am currently fixing the critter one but it's being annoying!
Wow, this happened to me also and I did not put 2 and 2 together on this one.

I should maybe go back to a previous save also, but... if you get one mail a day, then it's safe to say everytime you go in, It's acting as another 24 hours have passed. I went in like 20 odd times and now I have 20 odd mail from villagers gifting random supplies. Which seems accurate....So, I would want to say that this would act as if you've time travelled ahead and break your dreamsnaps and stores, But everytime I have time travelled back in the day before we figured all of this out; everything was broken that was online because the server side new it.... but in reality, this time, all of the online timers in the store dreamsnaps and starpath are accurate and nothing has changed other then the mail.

I hope this makes sense, correct me if i'm wrong.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys, i want to thank for all the support, and ask a really important thing.
How do i make a backup of my save game?
:)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:55 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:23 pm

EDIT IMPORTANT:

Under

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0

Please add

mov [rbx+1C],#0

so it looks like:

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0
mov [rbx+1C],#0

Wow, this happened to me also and I did not put 2 and 2 together on this one.

I should maybe go back to a previous save also, but... if you get one mail a day, then it's safe to say everytime you go in, It's acting as another 24 hours have passed. I went in like 20 odd times and now I have 20 odd mail from villagers gifting random supplies. Which seems accurate....So, I would want to say that this would act as if you've time travelled ahead and break your dreamsnaps and stores, But everytime I have time travelled back in the day before we figured all of this out; everything was broken that was online because the server side new it.... but in reality, this time, all of the online timers in the store dreamsnaps and starpath are accurate and nothing has changed other then the mail.

I hope this makes sense, correct me if i'm wrong.
Yah it seems to still be doing it, but now it's not changing the internal clock in game after adding that little part. It doesn't appear to "Break" anything except the new mail system, which...is a lot of mail, but doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would? I guess we'll see.