[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ChrisGrx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by ChrisGrx »

So I found the address for the middle of the shop but I don’t know how to make this into a table. It changes each time the game loads.

I spawned houses and critters but it doesn’t let me interact with them.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:56 pm
So I found the address for the middle of the shop but I don’t know how to make this into a table. It changes each time the game loads.

To be honest, this is probably incredibly risky, I hope you backed up your save because you might have just damaged it doing this, it's why I highly recommend against doing certain things.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:56 pm

actually the code for "Critter Feed Time to 0 [Only Activate While Feeding Critter]" makes Scrooge's shop completely update every time you leave and come back in the shop

CrimsonJBT
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CrimsonJBT »

Does anyone have the ID for the Hercules stuff on the store atm?

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:50 pm
[Link]
Thank you for keeping this list up to date.
Something I been curious about is, how do you find the item IDs for things?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

CrimsonJBT wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:56 pm
[Link]

Everything is there (except motifs). Just use ctrl+f to search for it.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Bannedaga1n wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:08 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:50 pm
[Link]
Thank you for keeping this list up to date.
Something I been curious about is, how do you find the item IDs for things?
Trial and Error. I just keep going through the codes until I find something new. It's why I've also marked things as "debug item" or "nothing" - so if they ever add new things and use those specific numbers, I can try to find them, otherwise they usually start where the others have ended.

crypticlincoln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crypticlincoln »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:44 pm
CrimsonJBT wrote:
[Link]

I searched for the Hercules items as well and could not find it in the Spreadsheet. If I am overlooking it, could you please tell us what row and column it is in? Thanks!

zerowaste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerowaste »

does anyone know if the id of items from character houses or realms exist?

in remy's realm there is a kitchenaid mixer, rice cooker, cheese greater, shelves that are unique to his realm that i'd love to put in my house. i also love the windows in remy's realm. wall-e's house has a metal cubic bookshelf thing. and scrooge's store has windows, the black marble collums and even the purple seating benches he has. if anyone can find those or know where to even begin looking i'd be super greatful

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

crypticlincoln wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:44 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
CrimsonJBT wrote:
[Link]

I searched for the Hercules items as well and could not find it in the Spreadsheet. If I am overlooking it, could you please tell us what row and column it is in? Thanks!
Are you using english when searching? Are you using ctrl+f and then typing it in the search bar? It's name is literally what it is called in game:

Curved Marble Bench
Mighty Gazebo
Philoctetes Statue

Sorry if I sound annoyed, but I really am confused how it's missed, when the first thing I type in is the name and it's the only thing found.

If you can't use CTRL+F, find the "Find" (maybe "Find on this page") button on your browser (Chrome it is Find and Edit > Find) and then paste those in one at a time.

If you're using the old spreadsheet, they wont show up because I didn't add them to that. Mine looks different and is kept updated (you will know it's mine as you will see some items are highlighted in red/yellow/blue). I stopped updating the other one after I spent 1+ hour fighting someone who kept deleting the entire spreadsheet over and over and someone who kept removing random things from it to make it even harder to fix it.
Last edited by Rubyelf on Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

zerowaste wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:21 pm
does anyone know if the id of items from character houses or realms exist?

in remy's realm there is a kitchenaid mixer, rice cooker, cheese greater, shelves that are unique to his realm that i'd love to put in my house. i also love the windows in remy's realm. wall-e's house has a metal cubic bookshelf thing. and scrooge's store has windows, the black marble collums and even the purple seating benches he has. if anyone can find those or know where to even begin looking i'd be super greatful
Those are not under the Furniture category and are most likely one gigantic formed piece of items and not individuals.

crypticlincoln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crypticlincoln »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:23 pm
crypticlincoln wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

[Link]

Are you using english when searching? Are you using ctrl+f and then typing it in the search bar? It's name is literally what it is called in game:

Curved Marble Bench
Mighty Gazebo
Philoctetes Statue

Sorry if I sound annoyed, but I really am confused how it's missed, when the first thing I type in is the name and it's the only thing found.

If you can't use CTRL+F, find the "Find" (maybe "Find on this page") button on your browser (Chrome it is Find and Edit > Find) and then paste those in one at a time.

If you're using the old spreadsheet, they wont show up because I didn't add them to that. Mine looks different and is kept updated (you will know it's mine as you will see some items are highlighted in red/yellow/blue). I stopped updating the other one after I spent 1+ hour fighting someone who kept deleting the entire spreadsheet over and over and someone who kept removing random things from it to make it even harder to fix it.

Hi there! It is OK to be annoyed, I don't blame you. But truthfully I swore they were not in the spreadsheet when I looked, otherwise I would not have did a post. Maybe I was accessing an old one like you mentioned. Thank you for confirming they are in there!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

crypticlincoln wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:15 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:23 pm
crypticlincoln wrote:

Curved Marble Bench
Mighty Gazebo
Philoctetes Statue

Hi there! It is OK to be annoyed, I don't blame you. But truthfully I swore they were not in the spreadsheet when I looked, otherwise I would not have did a post. Maybe I was accessing an old one like you mentioned. Thank you for confirming they are in there!
I'm glad you found it, just keep mine bookmarked, as long as I'm playing I will make sure to update it as soon as I can when a new update comes out.

I haven't done motifs etc because I find those a little more frustrating to deal with, but maybe when I have time to sit down and do it I will, Cuberdon did some though :)

crypticlincoln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crypticlincoln »

When I was looking through the list seeing what I needed, I did run across some possible updates for your spreadsheet, if you haven't incorporated them already :).

1. Green Bamboo Fence - Base and Dark Wood Fence Base have the same Item ID# in the spreadsheet. The # in the spreadsheet is for the Bamboo, the Dark Wood Fence # is 40700042

2. You have an entry for Item # 50800066 which is currently titled "Premium Item". That item is the Junior Wilderness Explorer Backpack that came out in last week's Premium Shop :).

Great job on this by the way! Beautifully done!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

crypticlincoln wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:41 pm
When I was looking through the list seeing what I needed, I did run across some possible updates for your spreadsheet, if you haven't incorporated them already :).

1. Green Bamboo Fence - Base and Dark Wood Fence Base have the same Item ID# in the spreadsheet. The # in the spreadsheet is for the Bamboo, the Dark Wood Fence # is 40700042

2. You have an entry for Item # 50800066 which is currently titled "Premium Item". That item is the Junior Wilderness Explorer Backpack that came out in last week's Premium Shop :).

Great job on this by the way! Beautifully done!
Thanks, most likely I accidentally overwrote it while I was copying stuff and had it selected!

As for the fences, those were not touched by me, that was from the original spreadsheet, I didn't think to go over those as I was more concerned getting the furniture done, but I fixed it thanks :)