Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Luana-Malia »

+1

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

+1 oh yes please before they turn this into a "you ran out of energy, want to buy some coins to continue?" nightmare.

Game can be played right now with a 29 USD "founders pack" but will be F2P at launch. Basically it's Disney Stardew Valley with high production budget.

Rol 66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rol 66 »

+1

nymnyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nymnyx »

+1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Should be possible to cheat. You can play it fully offline with a local save. I was worried it would force an online connection but thats only for the events and battlepass stuff.

virility92
Cheater
Cheater

Post by virility92 »

I tried to hack the money value last night, could not find anything for some reason. Very strange. I could however hack the energy value, but that hack was only active for like 20 seconds, don't know why

baysidex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baysidex »

virility92 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:58 am
I tried to hack the money value last night, could not find anything for some reason. Very strange. I could however hack the energy value, but that hack was only active for like 20 seconds, don't know why
Money and Dreamlight Currency are definitely hackable and very easy I might add. I just did the simple Scan and Rescan method.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Managed to edit item quantity, gold and the dream curency.
The event currency and the currency to unlock the "season pass" are server side (u can eddit it but its only visual)
Havent tried to search for friendship value/experience/energie because I have no idea how lol (stuff that I actually vould like to have xD)

virility92
Cheater
Cheater

Post by virility92 »

baysidex wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:21 am
virility92 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:58 am
Money and Dreamlight Currency are definitely hackable and very easy I might add. I just did the simple Scan and Rescan method.

Weird, i tried now and i could find the codes and edit them. Don't know why i couldn't yesterday

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

Can someone create a table please?

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

How do they store the inventory items, anyone found out?

pallen0304
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pallen0304 »

Inventory is stored as an 'array' of 4 byte addresses. You can easily identify the address of an inventory slot by putting 10 (e.g.) items in a slot, scanning for 10, splitting the stack, and scanning for the new number of items left in that same slot. I'd assume there's an array of what type of item is in each slot as well. Inventory addresses persist even if there's no item in that slot.

This information may be incomplete as I did discover that the inventory UI and actual game data can be desynced 'very easily' if you don't modify all associated values. Until going to the menu and reloading my save after trying to determine if a single address was responsible, I was unable to use some consumables or interact with different objects- an animation would occur but nothing would change. This only affected 'some' objects, not everything.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

pallen0304 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:41 pm
Inventory is stored as an 'array' of 4 byte addresses. You can easily identify the address of an inventory slot by putting 10 (e.g.) items in a slot, scanning for 10, splitting the stack, and scanning for the new number of items left in that same slot. I'd assume there's an array of what type of item is in each slot as well. Inventory addresses persist even if there's no item in that slot.

This information may be incomplete as I did discover that the inventory UI and actual game data can be desynced 'very easily' if you don't modify all associated values. Until going to the menu and reloading my save after trying to determine if a single address was responsible, I was unable to use some consumables or interact with different objects- an animation would occur but nothing would change. This only affected 'some' objects, not everything.
did u try to mod the quantity of the small bags that unlock clothing? will try ur method of modding amount of items when I get to it and maybe give it a try later tonight :)

pallen0304
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pallen0304 »

XiNingXien wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm
did u try to mod the quantity of the small bags that unlock clothing? will try ur method of modding amount of items when I get to it and maybe give it a try later tonight :)
Oooh, great idea- I just tried it, but sadly, no great luck. It does let you modify the stack and open it multiple times... but every bag in the stack gives the same clothing item. So, reasonable to assume each "clothing bag" has an Item Id associated with it we'd have to identify & modify to change what it unlocks.