Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jayoh420
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by jayoh420 »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:57 pm
I need no clip. That stupid donald duck quest is bugged.
Same i have a jug and a trophy stuck in the table and now an aquamarine gem because i tried dropping something to see if that will unglitch it but it just got that stuck too , ive been working on the other quest lines for now i read on steam that next week a patch might roll out so im crossing my fingers on that. Times like this i wish i was a brainiac and knew how to make mods

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

I'm hoping for some sort of item swapper in the future. I understand the appeal for people who want a long term game to play every day, but I'm not a fan of waiting 24 hours for stores to change over and things to respawn. You can't time travel in this game either or it breaks the online connectivity. Hopefully we can swap items into other needed items to alleviate the waiting mechanics.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:49 pm
I'm hoping for some sort of item swapper in the future. I understand the appeal for people who want a long term game to play every day, but I'm not a fan of waiting 24 hours for stores to change over and things to respawn. You can't time travel in this game either or it breaks the online connectivity. Hopefully we can swap items into other needed items to alleviate the waiting mechanics.
an item swaper/unlocker would be really nice especially since the stuff is saved localy (only thing I wasnt able to eddit was the event and real money currency (idk why I got the founder pack twice tho (wasn able to replicate it))
pretty sure 90% of the stuff that is possible now wont be possible in the future since there will probably be some online checks (like founders items and stuff)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

No clue how true it is, but someone over on RIN may have managed to edit some server side stuff. Apparently PlayFab is trash and you can intercept the traffic, edit it and send it on its way to the server. Well beyond my paygrade but someone may be interest in trying it out.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Lets see... What else do we need. Something so we can reset the scrooge's shop without waiting till midnight. Something so we can skip the critter companion's stupid go/stop minigame and approach them. also make it so you can get the critter first try rather than having to do it twice or more.

AirRevenant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AirRevenant »

Anyone know if the Moonstones would be modifiable? Founders pack rewards are glitched and not coming through and support is not helpful in the slightest, so I'd like to fix it myself.

AirRevenant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AirRevenant »

XiNingXien wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:49 pm
pallen0304 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:42 pm
XiNingXien wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm
did u try to mod the quantity of the small bags that unlock clothing? will try ur method of modding amount of items when I get to it and maybe give it a try later tonight :)
Oooh, great idea- I just tried it, but sadly, no great luck. It does let you modify the stack and open it multiple times... but every bag in the stack gives the same clothing item. So, reasonable to assume each "clothing bag" has an Item Id associated with it we'd have to identify & modify to change what it unlocks.
Awww dang that means they are probably not as random as I thought lol thanks for testing :)
Idk what I did but I managed to get the founders pack reward 2x (I was modding stuff after claiming it the first time (gold coins etc) and closed the game after logging in today I was send the same package again maybe there is a way to let the game send it to you more often?)
That is the missing piece I need! How did you get the game to send you the rewards?

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

AirRevenant wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:56 pm
XiNingXien wrote:
pallen0304 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:42 pm

Oooh, great idea- I just tried it, but sadly, no great luck. It does let you modify the stack and open it multiple times... but every bag in the stack gives the same clothing item. So, reasonable to assume each "clothing bag" has an Item Id associated with it we'd have to identify & modify to change what it unlocks.
Awww dang that means they are probably not as random as I thought lol thanks for testing :)
Idk what I did but I managed to get the founders pack reward 2x (I was modding stuff after claiming it the first time (gold coins etc) and closed the game after logging in today I was send the same package again maybe there is a way to let the game send it to you more often?)
That is the missing piece I need! How did you get the game to send you the rewards?
I asked on the discord and it seems that I was just lucky getting a bug... (others got other mail twice lol)
AirRevenant wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:53 pm
Anyone know if the Moonstones would be modifiable? Founders pack rewards are glitched and not coming through and support is not helpful in the slightest, so I'd like to fix it myself.
Moonstones are server side no way fixing it urself ^^

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

XiNingXien wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:14 am
AirRevenant wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:56 pm
XiNingXien wrote:

I asked on the discord and it seems that I was just lucky getting a bug... (others got other mail twice lol)
AirRevenant wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:53 pm
Moonstones are server side no way fixing it urself ^^
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:49 pm
after beating all missions I just went time traveling to unlock all cosmetics from scrouge. Took me to november 15-20 to buy everything from the shop... I honestly dont think there will be anything big comming till then and even if It should be fine... (time traveling only can brake some minor stuff but it will fix itself after you get to the time u traveled too)
EDIT: Ive read about how just traveling back can go past some of the bugs just gotta start a new game in while ur game is set to april.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

So, like most games of this type i've been looking into and dug in a fair bit. Most inventory items actually have two areas where they record quantity of the items and their actual item ID (the part that says a carrot is a carrot). Both of them are 4 bytes and the ID is usually before the quantity. Additionally I believe there's a specific array of bites after the quantity that actually tells what kind of clothing, furniture, or motif are in a bag type item. I'm pretty sure we could use this info to slowly start to give people specific clothing, furniture and motifs, but I do not have that many ways to find IDs for these. I'm sure if we put our collective skills together, we can find out more.

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

I would like something to increase the rate in which you get memories for more grindy aspects (like feeding animals, watering flowers, gardening, mining, cooking...)

CurseOfTheQueen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CurseOfTheQueen »

Has anyone found a way to obtain the pre-order / first week rewards? (The Choco Croc and Donut Headband)
I'm so sad I missed out on them. :(

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

CurseOfTheQueen wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:31 pm
Has anyone found a way to obtain the pre-order / first week rewards? (The Choco Croc and Donut Headband)
I'm so sad I missed out on them. :(
honestly, if anyone can figure out the IDs for clothing items and furniture, we'd have a better shot for doing that. I can do it for normal inventory items, but not anything outside of the inventory. I can, for instance, create clothing/furniture/motif bags, but I can't populate them with specific items to unlock/access without knowing how the bags store them.

gretchstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gretchstar »

Raccoons are the bane of my existence. Also, an item spawner would be amazing.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

anyone found something good?

someone posted a unlock all clothings mod on nexus... anyone got it to work?