Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] F1 Manager 2022

Post by Luxorserg47 »

tva wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:56 am
Could you make a small tutorial on how to do the searching for some of us less technical :). Thanks
Hello! Oh sure! In fact, I think I got lucky, I tried all day yesterday to hack money through CheatEngine, but it didn't work. Can I somehow insert screenshots into a message or upload screenshots to some site? Am I a noob at writing pretty forum posts?
Now I will try to write a clear text guide.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Money Hack
1. Download and install ArtMoney 8.13SE (or Pro if you find).
2. Select Process F1Manager22
3. Select "search"
3.1 The value "amount of cash" to the left of the current date at the bottom of the screen
3.2 "Type" - click the three dots on the right. The "Select Type" menu appears.
3.3 Check ALL checkboxes in the window that appears. Below will be the type "Your set"
3.4 At the very bottom will be "Byte Order", select "All". Push "Ok".
4. You will return to the "Search" menu. Click "" in it and the search will start. There are from 3 to 20 values.
5. Now spend money on building or parts (I did with building) and weed out the values until one remains.
6. This value will be of type "Inverted Integer 4 bytes". I found it at adress 02952BFECBB3.
7. Now move the value with the right arrow, change and freeze.
8. Now is an important step. As far as I remember, I missed 2 days, then I built a building and the money was updated by 500M. Try this and it should work. In principle, you can try to build a building immediately without skipping a few days, it should work.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

tva wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:56 am
Could you make a small tutorial on how to do the searching for some of us less technical :). Thanks
Hi i wrote but would like to add screenshots. Don't you know how to do it?

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Continue here - viewtopic.php?t=21207