Cheater
Cheater

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive yuzu

Post by fmalust »

Game Name: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Game Engine: Torna?
Game Version: v1.1.2
Platform: yuzu
Options Required: Party Editor, Arts Levels and Books (Intermediate, Advanced, Master locked/unlocked), Bonus Skill Trees (Lock/Unlocked) and Affinity Level between the party members

Beat the game originally on Wii, beat it again over this weekend on Switch. What a great game this is, but I wanted to give it another go with some unique spins. I want to add Melia into my party as soon as the game begins when you gain control of Shulk! Problem is, everything carries over with NG+ at their current levels (arts, skills, affinity, etc), so it'd be nice to give Melia and everyone a soft reset on their progress.

I understand I might be asking for too much, and this game has been out for quite a while so no one might care, but figured it wouldn't hurt to try and ask. I have the basics of editing stats figured out, but I have no idea how to figure out everything I requested lol. ><

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive yuzu

Post by fmalust »

If it's too much trouble, I'd settle for a simple Party Editor and just do a New Game from scratch again as well. I don't need all the other stuff and can just skip New Game Plus entirely! It would mean so much to me! :D

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

0138523208 - Party Member 1
013852320A - Party Member 2
013852320C - Party Member 3

seems to be the party address in hex editor, from what I've researched, but I've been having no luck finding such values in cheatengine. But then I'm also a noob with minimal knowledge about coding and only know the basics, like editing money and stats, but if this could help anyone find the answers, it would be much, greatly appreciated!

sakamoto_gin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sakamoto_gin »

To anyone who will play Xenoblade DE in Ryujinx, if you know how to make a basic cheat sheet with Cheat Engine and then you just solved your problem.

knee-grow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by knee-grow »

all resources would be nice if anyone is in the mood for making tables

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

fmalust wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:46 pm
0138523208 - Party Member 1
013852320A - Party Member 2
013852320C - Party Member 3

seems to be the party address in hex editor, from what I've researched, but I've been having no luck finding such values in cheatengine. But then I'm also a noob with minimal knowledge about coding and only know the basics, like editing money and stats, but if this could help anyone find the answers, it would be much, greatly appreciated!
Hi,

Sorry, my English poor.
I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition to use Ryujinx emulator, and make a sample table.
maybe can help you.

Game status
Ryujinx 1.1.1019 - 1.1.1031, maybe supprot higher
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition v1.1.2 (0100FF500E34A000)

PS. When scan base address must waitting.... a moment...
Attachments
XenobladeChronicles_Ryujinx.CT
(85.99 KiB) Downloaded 325 times