PastelAndSpells
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Coral island

Post by PastelAndSpells »

Game Name: Coral island
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: currently in alpha 0.9
Options Required: skill point modifier, money modifier, infinite energy, item multiplier
Steam Website:
Other Info: its currently in kickstarter exclusive alpha so would likely need someone who also has alpha access to do it or wait til early access on october 11, im not very good at doing codes except for money codes or id do it myself but alas I'm super inexperienced and not nearly as good as the folks in this lovely community.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Coral island

Post by XiNingXien »

Id love to see something for this game too :) the game is on gamepass by the way :3

7hornadus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7hornadus »

Up
Last edited by 7hornadus on Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

alromaithi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alromaithi »

Coral item issue.7z
(181.94 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
Thank you,

I found 1 issue with an unlimited item after moving around with the non-disposable items (like hoes/axe/water can, etc), it will fill the empty space and you cannot delete the item or throw it away.

If exiting the game and reloading will fill 1 of the same nondisposable item to all bag spaces which will result in bricking the game (see screenshot).

Also since the bag will be filled with the same item, you will lose the essential items (axe/water can/ pickaxe/ etc), taken from the example from the screenshot, the item is filled with hoes and cannot be deleted or removed.

If possible can you assist to add a Bag Editing option and also return the essential items to fix the problem?
Attachments
SaveGames.rar
(488.89 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

7hornadus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7hornadus »

Old table was removed.
Last edited by 7hornadus on Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

My Table For Steam Version : viewtopic.php?p=269922#p269922

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

There is now an option at the Blacksmith shop to replace most missing tools, and you can buy upgraded net and rod at the beach shack. It doesn't get rid of all of the hoes, but it does let you go on (also, you can easily use cheat engine to search for you amount of gold, increase it to a large amount, and buy the backpack expansion and the super mart for 12,000 gold - it will expand to 40 slots). The only think you still can't replace are missing scythe or sword. Hopefully someone will make an item spawn for the same.
Last edited by zurls on Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

too bad I can't get it stable :( If i find a way I will edit that post and attach the table

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:38 am
If you want to use the debug console, use the application "Universal UE4 Unlocker"

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:22 am
unREAL wrote:
If you want to use the debug console, use the application "Universal UE4 Unlocker"
:shock:

1)
I posted a screenshot with the debug menu that I have unlocked, do you REALLY think I dont know about the UE4 console?
I've created the console for this game with cheat engine only, I don't need any Universal-Unlocker ... I spended months learning how UE4 works ...

2)
Its useless to recommend this to people, coz without serious knowledge about UE4 you can just use the default commands like "God"

I mean answer me this:
Which are the 2 Reasons the console shows "command not recognized" if you try to execute something?
What you need to do if you wan't to execute a function from the PlayerPawn?
Which are the 4 instances that can be FOUND by the console but still can't be executed? and why they can't be executed, what do you need to do to fix it?
What do you do if you wan't to execute a function that can't be found?
Why does "God" work without any altering?

maybe you see now why its a bad idea to just recommend "use the console" ... its useless without knowing a lot about UE4.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:32 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:22 am
unREAL wrote:
??
just create a table to output the debug console in script cheat engine as you screenshot if you understand how it works. simple

PastelAndSpells
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PastelAndSpells »

alromaithi wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:51 am
Coral item issue.7zThank you,

I found 1 issue with an unlimited item after moving around with the non-disposable items (like hoes/axe/water can, etc), it will fill the empty space and you cannot delete the item or throw it away.

If exiting the game and reloading will fill 1 of the same nondisposable item to all bag spaces which will result in bricking the game (see screenshot).

Also since the bag will be filled with the same item, you will lose the essential items (axe/water can/ pickaxe/ etc), taken from the example from the screenshot, the item is filled with hoes and cannot be deleted or removed.

If possible can you assist to add a Bag Editing option and also return the essential items to fix the problem?
Hi sorry a lots been going on irl so haven’t been able to reply or check back- and how I got around this personally was first made a cheat then found one space I wanted to max out and then just didn’t put tools in it ^^
unREAL wrote:

too bad I can't get it stable :( If i find a way I will edit that post and attach the table
This I’m super curious how you did it and if you could teach me how lol
BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:09 pm
My Table For Steam Version : viewtopic.php?p=269922#p269922
Awesome! Thank you so much! Curious if you could add skill points though or maybe I missed it if not that’s fine though what you did was awesome ^^

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

"Awesome! Thank you so much! Curious if you could add skill points though or maybe I missed it if not that’s fine though what you did was awesome ^^"

The skill points are tricky because every skill has its own separate code. The easiest way to find these is to save 4 points in a skill and do a search for 4; use one then search for 3, etc. until you narrow it down to 10 or so then change each to find it. In my game all of the skill points started with BB88A so once you find your first set using 4 skill points (write down the number) then you can find all the others using 2 skill points. Do two searches as above and look for the one with the same starting 5 figures as your first one.

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

anyone can find town rank xp?

Purgatory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purgatory »

use cheat engine table to and change the item value become 0 and ta daaaa the item we be gone no more duplicate item