[REQUEST] Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered (steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SpeedyDash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered (steam)

Post by SpeedyDash »

The only remaining cheat I would like is disable things that decrease your focus. I'm not skilled at making scripts but replacing one thing with a nop value will allow you to use takedown without losing focus (it also disables all things that decreases focus besides it getting a new address when the game re-loads like from a game over and completing some missions).

Though here are some advices till a script is made, when you do a perfect swing (or whatever it's called) it will increase your focus by 5 which is tracked by a float address. Once you find it, have Cheat Engine find out what writes to the address and do a take down (freezing it makes it a bit buggy but I haven't tried since getting multiple bars). Each bar has a independent address that goes up to 100.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:34 pm
I didn't report (and I know you said you weren't responding to me personally on that), but rather just wanted clarification that the cross-post was legitimate from the user who posted it. I only wanted that clarification because there is so much content stolen from FRF, and I don't want us to turn into a site that steals content in kind.
Thanks for the clarification, I thought you were the same whiny FRF hater I have been warned about when I was deputised. All good here.

In hindsight, I should have PMed to avoid the offtopic. Cheers

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

pooka42 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:31 pm
Could I please request a cheat to freeze the timer on the Taskmaster challenges, and a max score cheat for the Screwball challenges? Thank you!
I don't have anything for the timer, but I found a pointer for the Taskmaster score that is working for me. I'm not sure if it works with the Screwball scores as well since I'm not there just yet.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9218</ID>
      <Description>"Taskmaster Score"</Description>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>"Spider-Man.exe"+05FCA078</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>54</Offset>
        <Offset>18</Offset>
        <Offset>68</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
        <Offset>58</Offset>
        <Offset>400</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NomuNomu wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:22 am
newmem:
mov [ecx+88], (float)100.0
mov [ecx+8C], (float)100.0
The game is designed for the 64-bit architecture, using 64-bit register set. Why are you moving data into ECX, which is 32-bit? o_O Please fix it to rcx (not ecx). And make sure you use the R-registers for read/write in any other scripts you've posted.

NomuNomu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NomuNomu »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:28 am
NomuNomu wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:22 am
newmem:
mov [ecx+88], (float)100.0
mov [ecx+8C], (float)100.0
The game is designed for the 64-bit architecture, using 64-bit register set. Why are you moving data into ECX, which is 32-bit? o_O Please fix it to rcx (not ecx). And make sure you use the R-registers for read/write in any other scripts you've posted.
Thanks. Bad habits die hard. ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NomuNomu wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:41 am
Thanks. Bad habits die hard. ;)
I know the feeling, took me a while too to get used to x64 :) In 2010 or so, when games suddenly shifted architecture and everyone was "oh, 64-bit is better, much more stable bla bla" :D

munkyhead86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munkyhead86 »

With one of the recent former Sony exclusives, I remember finding an "unlock all achievements" option in one of the cheat tables.

Is the same possible with this game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

munkyhead86 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:40 am
With one of the recent former Sony exclusives, I remember finding an "unlock all achievements" option in one of the cheat tables.

Is the same possible with this game?
Please use Steam Achievement Manager ([Link]). I find it weird a lot of people don't know about this T_T...

yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yearhyearh »

when you level up you get bonuses to swinging speed, any way to get the pointer for that bonus, or just a pointer for swinging speed in general?

BreakneckPredator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BreakneckPredator »

Nice

Gyan1010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gyan1010 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pm
pooka42 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:31 pm
Could I please request a cheat to freeze the timer on the Taskmaster challenges, and a max score cheat for the Screwball challenges? Thank you!
I don't have anything for the timer, but I found a pointer for the Taskmaster score that is working for me. I'm not sure if it works with the Screwball scores as well since I'm not there just yet.
This works nice for the taskmaster ones, would you be able to find a version that works for the screwball challenges in the various DLCs? Hacking the time with (float) # of seconds search works and helps, but getting 1st on most requires good photobombs I've found harder to consistently search for.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Is still "being first" a thing in 2022? Thought you guys understood no one cares anymore. Similarly regarding achievements. I can imagine writing your will one day in the future "to my son, I will leave my high scores in the leaderboards @ Steam and all my game achievements". Yay!

kanifeli
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kanifeli »

Any chance to get an updated table? todays update made everything stop working for me.