[REQUEST] Octopath Champions (Bluestacks)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Octopath Champions (Bluestacks)

Post by joeyamine »

Octopath Champions of the Continent (using BlueStacks)
Infinite HP
Infinite Leaves
Infinite Nuts
Infinite Free Gems
Infinite JP
Or just whatever else you find. Game is pretty grindy, so whatever to cut down on that.
Free game, so costs nothing to try it out and fiddle around.

Has anyone ever tried to use CE on an Android mobile game in BlueStacks? Figure it's worth requesting to see if anyone wants to try it. Note: You'll need 64bit BlueStacks with HyperV enabled.

[Link]

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Octopath Champions (Bluestacks)

Post by joeyamine »

Nudge bump. Anyone want to try at least freezing HP in battle?

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Anyone want to give me a hand? I found the values for HP in combat, but when I tried to adjust them, it just drops their HP to 0. At least I was able to modify the value though. I saved the hex locations.

skittlerbelittler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skittlerbelittler »

Sorry for the necro bump but I found 3 very easy things with cheat engine I'd like to share for anyone looking.

Most things are server side, not all things. All basic 4byte scans selecting your emulator process.

1. Experience. Simply gather 2-3 experience nuts of any kind. Click + on the character icon to begin using them. Change the number selected to match your scan (3 in game scan for 3,2 scan 2,etc..) until you get it down to the 1-2 entries as usual. You have to do this every time but as long as you don't go over and go up to max it'll work and you'll see it reflected in game before using them. If you go over it'll reset in game so try a smaller number. It takes some guess work but you can max level a character with 3 nuts of any kind.

2. Near infinite gold,silver,bronze guidestones, memory shards, $, souls, historical fragments, otherworld fragments and rare crafting materials. Basically anything an npc can carry for path action. This one is fun and if you're more technically capable than me you can potentially change the item id and make it whatever. Possibly even other stuff the gacha a4 accessories should you know their id. That would be cool for someone more skilled to look into if you can sort of produce crap like that and awakening stones this way. I don't this is a simple quantity change.

Ok this one is shared universally for all npcs so it's a lot nicer than the exp trick. So go to an npc you HAVE NOT stolen from and click inquire/entreat/etc.. so you see their info pop up. Note the nameless town npcs reset daily- should you know item id tricks unlike me, but the rest don't. They'll have 1-5 items. Look at the count on the first entry to find the first slot. Ie gold coin x1. Now go to any other npc (goldport markets is good) and search for one with a different quantity of any item in the first slot. Like they may have grass x5. So scan 1, scan 5. Back and forth until you get it down to a few. One address will eventually disappear and crash the game, the other two won't. Ultimately it'll be just one address. Change them to 9999 on inquiring the npc with the item you want a bunch of. 9999 gold coins is like 2 million shards to exchange for 10's of thousands of gold guidestones for example. Battle tested npc's have the historicals to change, the lv100 hidden npc has the otherworld elvis herodite junk- harder but you can get them by doing the same to him. Most npcs have crafting mats so you can set them to 999 and not have to fight mobs. Any coin item like platinum coin set to 9999 would over cap you on money. Like 100 million that will never go down since I think you got a billion not shown.

Don't be a dummy and do this on quest items (grandport medal). Who knows what would happen could break glitch your account or something. Unable to progress. Learn the quest icon on crap and avoid those.

3. This is concerning the fortune board. Your dice count seems server side, but not your roll. So roll a single dice. Scan for what you rolled (3). Roll again, scan for what you rolled (6). One more time and you should have like 4 entries. Can freeze them, change them to what you desire to roll. So you can hit every medal spot on a board past the first 3 rolls to discover the value. Get yourself like 100-150k medals per go.

That's all I found. Hp/shields just seem to crash or revert back sadly. But you won't need to grind the arena guidestone at least just the accessories unless you know item ids and the changing of them in which case you're really in business.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

I never got an update notification that you posted this. Many thanks. Does it work with the latest game patch? Problem is that BlueStacks isn't working anymore, so I'm stuck with MuMu Player. Wonder if it will work with that. More guidestones would be really useful.

skittlerbelittler
Noobzor
Noobzor

I no longer actively play. It worked up to when I quit. Don't see why it wouldn't. (Sofia EX/Fiore EX release)

On BlueStacks I had to use pie x64 iirc (multi instance manager> new instance> select it, dl it) as no other version worked and might've messed with the settings in graphics a bit too. Opengl/hardware acceleration all that. I don't remember the specific settings though.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Oh that was recent. Typical overhaul update with recent crossover and another coming with the new story chapter next week.
Any possibility you could send me the hex addresses you found specifically? I think I can figure out how to modify the values and put them into a CT. Would be a good starting point for me.
Thanks

skittlerbelittler
Noobzor
Noobzor

I no longer have any detailed info. It's doable in 5 minutes if you can find any npcs with multiple items carried like x3 coin,x5 ore, or whatever to scan the slot for in changes when you inquire another npc that has x1 or whatever. I think I remember grand port being a good place.

I do not know if you can change the npc item type on your end I never got that far into messing with it- if this is possible then all things may be possible. (that's theory for someone to play with and would open all doors if you're talking a5 accessories and all that which are likely server protected but maybe not- all the gacha draw tickets aren't even stored in inventory so I dunno if that would work).

I only KNOW you can change the item COUNT ON THE SLOT (that all npc's share, 1st item slot=, 2nd=,etc..) and then go to an npc that carries that item,change the count, and get 9999 of them. Making it useful for bronze,silver,gold- all of which exchange for guidestones and stuff, herod,memory,etc... grinds. Also likely good for weapons upgrade material if that's your thing.

So the game keeps a record I think of items you already stole. Making it safe I think to cursor over any previous stolen x2 of, x3 of, x5 of, etc.. items then do your scan for x that and going to another npc with say x1 on that same slot. Then back and forth till you get it. It may or may not be listed as 9999 but it will be on the confirmation menu that pops up before you fight them, inquire,etc..

So never robbing npcs with nice stuff until you've already gotten the value for whatever slot it is listed in (first slot= first item they carry and so forth).

That's how you can use what I know can be done and get the info for yourself to play with for item ids and such which may fizzle out for you or open all doors. I never had any a5 accessories or anything I wanted heaps of like that to even begin to approach messing with item ids.