Noobzor

[Request] Blastronaut

Post by sinisterkid »

Game Name: Blastronaut
Game Engine: GODOT Game Engine
Game Version: v0.1 or 0.1.4
Options Required: Infinite Health and Infinite fuel
Steam Website:
Other Info: Just wanted to add a little context here to my request because normally I can at least find the basic way to lock my health and/or change values like coins or fixed numbers. I don't know how to make scripts but I have been trying to learn more when I have some free time. My issue with this game is that that the values for health and fuel are not actual numbers, but icons and a gauge. Your health is designated by a single block or multiple blocks when you buy more health upgrades. The fuel for your jetpack is a gauge and you just fill it up when it gets low by buying more. I cannot seem to find either of these values in any of the forms (2 byte, 4 byte, 8 byte, Float, Double etc etc). I tried everything I know to find them from search for the health value as full ( i have 8 blocks currently) and then searching by the different methods like decreasing value, deacreasing value by 1 or 4 or 2, same thing for increasing value, starting by searching for unknow value, searching by changing value, and trying all of those different methods for all the different scan values. I just couldn't find anything that worked. So if there is anyone who could help me figure out how to find those 2 (health and fuel) values it would be appreciated.

Hauwexis
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Blastronaut

Post by Hauwexis »

iam waiting for it too. +1

Hauwexis
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Blastronaut

Post by Hauwexis »

nobody?