[Request] Digimon Survive

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Digimon Survive

Post by Kionaru »

can someone give me new game plus save not 100% is okey... I need it for research

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Rienfleche wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:23 am
Lucy-Der-Antichrist wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 pm
OK sorry I need to ask, how do I save Ryo in NG+????
I have his affinity at 56, I did all Options in his favor, always talked to him, i restartet twice over, but this son of dead b***h still just dies....why? Is there one special decission to take, does karma affect it?I read anything I could and every source just said put his affinity above 30 or 50 and always support im talk to him, without any details...its frustrating, trying to get to the real end when I have to redo the same 3 Hours over ever again, even with skip and speedhack......
Ohjust for shits and giggles I pushed his affinity to 100 with cheatengine, still dies, so it has to be flags other than pure affinity.
Is there one flag I can set with ce to trigger his die event not to let him die? (End Chapter 3, ng+)
you need to answer this 3 question correctly, i success prevent ryo death at 51 affinity. i use cheat 100 affinity don't work.
1. Agree with Ryo over Aoi and Minoru in Part Two
2. Phones don’t work (During Free Action in Part Two).
3. He’s not wrong (During Free Action in Part Two).
if you did all 3 above and still ryo died, try to talk to kunemon too (that 4 question one)
Does Karma apply? Like Moral+save Ryo is the only true ending.

faridamirfr95
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by faridamirfr95 »

deary5 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:34 am
Rienfleche wrote:
I have his affinity at 56, I did all Options in his favor, always talked to him, i restartet twice over, but this son of dead b***h still just dies....why? Is there one special decission to take, does karma affect it?I read anything I could and every source just said put his affinity above 30 or 50 and always support im talk to him, without any details...its frustrating, trying to get to the real end when I have to redo the same 3 Hours over ever again, even with skip and speedhack......
Ohjust for shits and giggles I pushed his affinity to 100 with cheatengine, still dies, so it has to be flags other than pure affinity.
Is there one flag I can set with ce to trigger his die event not to let him die? (End Chapter 3, ng+)
you need to answer this 3 question correctly, i success prevent ryo death at 51 affinity. i use cheat 100 affinity don't work.
if you did all 3 above and still ryo died, try to talk to kunemon too (that 4 question one)
i use cheat to make wrathful is my main and ryo live as long as ryo affinity high and you MUST talk to kunemon ( i just use cheat to increase kunemon affinity

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

faridamirfr95 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:14 am
deary5 wrote:
Rienfleche wrote:

i use cheat to make wrathful is my main and ryo live as long as ryo affinity high and you MUST talk to kunemon ( i just use cheat to increase kunemon affinity
1.So it's ok if i choose moral until 36 and the others are 0, as long as Ryo alive right?
2.Did Digimon have affinity? I just knew that, do you have the CE to raise the digimon affinity?

faridamirfr95
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by faridamirfr95 »

deary5 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:20 am
faridamirfr95 wrote:
deary5 wrote:

1.So it's ok if i choose moral until 36 and the others are 0, as long as Ryo alive right?
2.Did Digimon have affinity? I just knew that, do you have the CE to raise the digimon affinity?
i use cakesan table from page 5 to do so

Playstation_Playa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Playstation_Playa »

Is it possible to unlock every digivolution for the partner digimons?

ExpertCheatingFiend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ExpertCheatingFiend »

faridamirfr95 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:07 am
deary5 wrote:
faridamirfr95 wrote:

Can you say what value is Kunemon's to edit? I have 100 affinity, pick moral and Ryo dies no matter what.

FallenMan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FallenMan13 »

ExpertCheatingFiend wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:08 pm
faridamirfr95 wrote:
deary5 wrote:

Can you say what value is Kunemon's to edit? I have 100 affinity, pick moral and Ryo dies no matter what.
I've found out that the only things that matter for saving Ryo is that you're on a new game+ save, and that Ryo has the highest affinity of the group, so if you're setting his affinity to 100 make sure no one else has their affinity at 100 until after the end of the cyclonemon fight and the following scene. My true route save rescued him even though he only had 5 affinity because everyone else was lower.

ExpertCheatingFiend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ExpertCheatingFiend »

FallenMan13 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:06 pm
ExpertCheatingFiend wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:08 pm
faridamirfr95 wrote:

I've found out that the only things that matter for saving Ryo is that you're on a new game+ save, and that Ryo has the highest affinity of the group, so if you're setting his affinity to 100 make sure no one else has their affinity at 100 until after the end of the cyclonemon fight and the following scene. My true route save rescued him even though he only had 5 affinity because everyone else was lower.
That could be it yea, I redid it and just went through and made sure every choice I picked was what Ryo wanted to hear and he lived now at 50 affinity while everyone else was around 10. I wish they would have made it more straight forward but with the speed hack from fearlessrevolution its not so bad to redo it quickly. Thank you, you may be onto the actual reason why it doesnt work for some.

SammyBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SammyBoy »

I did something about this, I didn't use affinity cheat until Chapter 4,
I talked to Ryo with every chance I get ( saved before choosing too), in this way you'll get around 40+ affinity with Ryo.
It's a hassle but I think it has to do with event flags. But Trust me, It works, all you have to do is Interact with him EVERYTIME you can see him, as long as he is selectable.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

can someone give me new game plus with true ending route save not 100% is okey... I need it for research. thank you

ferrick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ferrick »

Playstation_Playa wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 pm
is it possible? Yes
Can it be done in one run? No

Blob55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blob55 »

Has anyone found a cheat that lets you freeze free moves?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:04 am
Update 1
  • Added names/labels to [0F0] gameFlgs
  • Fixed Battle Infinite Move script
  • Added AdvExplore - Don't know if -> [030] uiActionCount -> [010] freePartCount -> [054] _freeActCnt is the right one
:ph34r:
Playstation_Playa wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 pm
Isn't it:
[128] partnerEvoLv (set every value to 3 is enough)
[130] playerPartnerEvoType (set every value to 2)

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

can someone give me new game plus with true ending route save not 100% is okey... I need it for research. thank you