Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Digimon Survive

Post by Kionaru »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:44 am
XblankX94 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:51 am
Hi. why my digimon all change to agumon?? how to turn it back to normal. please help
How did you manage to do that ? Alas, you can probably edit the unit one by one...
Kionaru wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:14 am
how to add digimon without partner?
Either edit partner id for each unit to -1 / FFFFFFFF / 4294967295
or edit Savedata:AddUnit script by adding mov rdx,#-1 below mov rdx,%X on line 19
Can you give me a details tutorial because i dont understand i'm newbie Thankyou

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:04 am
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 am
rudm09 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:12 am

check lazypointer --- savedata[0B8] --- gameMainData --- [0AC] freeActCnt there should be the number of actions you have
Thanks, that's what I had guessed but I was afraid of messing something up if I misunderstood what it was.
Seems like a messed up anyway. At least now I know that if you still have actions left when you take the last action consuming dialogue in free time, you're soft locked.
youre not softlocked, you just need to turn the actions to 0 and then talk with someone

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

rudm09 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:48 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 am

Thanks, that's what I had guessed but I was afraid of messing something up if I misunderstood what it was.
Seems like a messed up anyway. At least now I know that if you still have actions left when you take the last action consuming dialogue in free time, you're soft locked.
youre not softlocked, you just need to turn the actions to 0 and then talk with someone
I tried that and it just goes back up to the same number as before.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:31 pm
rudm09 wrote:
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:

hmm i tried some more and got the same problem as you maybe there is another value hidden, for now just search manually like i already explained and it should work for changing the free time number of actions.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

rudm09 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:03 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
rudm09 wrote:

hmm i tried some more and got the same problem as you maybe there is another value hidden, for now just search manually like i already explained and it should work for changing the free time number of actions.
Can't really search for it since I'm out of places to spend time at.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:41 pm
rudm09 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:03 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:

Can't really search for it since I'm out of places to spend time at.
if you go back to an save where you had any amount of free time you should be able to find the value

MMDXV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MMDXV »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:04 am
Here's a simple table...
Option
  • Battle Infinite Move
  • Savedata:AddItem
  • Savedata:AddUnit
  • Lazy pointer - Savedata -can edit karma, units, partnerLove , etc
I used the "Battle Infinite Move" script on Megaseadramon's first playthrogh battle because there are boxes that you can't get before the story progress mid battle, and it worked.

However it's not working in the battles after that part; I tried to load a previous save file before Megaseadramon's battle and it didn't work either. Not sure why.

Hikago
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hikago »

MMDXV wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:09 am
Cake-san wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:04 am
Here's a simple table...
Option
  • Battle Infinite Move
  • Savedata:AddItem
  • Savedata:AddUnit
  • Lazy pointer - Savedata -can edit karma, units, partnerLove , etc
I used the "Battle Infinite Move" script on Megaseadramon's first playthrogh battle because there are boxes that you can't get before the story progress mid battle, and it worked.

However it's not working in the battles after that part; I tried to load a previous save file before Megaseadramon's battle and it didn't work either. Not sure why.
I've noticed that with some scripts as well. I just close the game and relaunch it and it sometimes works again.

Schifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Schifer »

Is possible to make a free digimon act like a partner digimon? LIke, we can already make free digimon have partners so they can use the talk action(which is awesome), but they cant evolve/devolve. Is there a way to make digimon that are not default partners (tentomon, gomamonm, etc) stay in rookie form and gain access to the digivolve command?

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

hey does someone have an item id list?
edit: dont need it anymore im dumb

digigodgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by digigodgamer »

when i do AddUnit it makes the digimon into a partner not free digimon ?

orangecrowe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangecrowe »

I'm in part 6 now and for some reason Floramon is unavailable in every fight now. Did i somehow set a flag to mark her as unavailable whilst messing with the cheat table? Anyone know how to fix this.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

orangecrowe wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:55 am
I'm in part 6 now and for some reason Floramon is unavailable in every fight now. Did i somehow set a flag to mark her as unavailable whilst messing with the cheat table? Anyone know how to fix this.
This game doesn't explain it well... but ur choice karmas can evolve the units and how u react(or not) with units, may lead to their dead or complications. They have an affinity value and a hidden value based in important events. If u somewhat didn't paid attention to unit X and didn't saw something mandatory in their stories, u will suffer a drawback later when they start complaining about friendship and trust between characters and digimons. Some events may lead to crap results, such as digimon units being non-avaliable on battle X/Y or with death of character. I know because i willingly killed 2(Ryo and Shu something) with my own choices leading to their doom while i protected the others, there's even one event where u need to talk with the girls around 2 times and the 3rd talk with Aoi, she will complain about her RIng she just explained to u was important disappeared, this lead to an event battle to beat the thief. If u let the thief go with her ring, this will make complications later on(and this same thief also steals something from Floramon owner, i think it's her tissue with some meanings). Basically, even if u don't mess with the units data, they may become unnavaliable because u missed an important event/answered wrongly, triggered some shit.

There are some clear signs shit is happening:
- u Can't use "Talk" command with other digimons when the digimon is avaliable to fight and have a partner. This is the first tip that relationship is going bad.
- Digimon disappear from list.
- Chapter Scenes show traumas and scenes a lot about the one mostly endangered.

U can always use some points and mend stuff/try to connect them with some talkings and even save one that the game show is ready to die, but if u skip lots of important events by not watching them/not talking on specific points, shit can go down pretty fast. This is literally Devil Survivor game copy lol...
Whats the sign that stuff is going well between digimon and tamer? they digivolve and u watch exclusive fights/scenes where they gotta protect their tamers and slowly go to next form. Digievolution mid chapters and fights shows their relationship is actually progressing and not regressing... Floramon first evolution should happen when fighting one of the bosses for example if didn't do shit lols...

Lucy-Der-Antichrist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucy-Der-Antichrist »

OK sorry I need to ask, how do I save Ryo in NG+????
I have his affinity at 56, I did all Options in his favor, always talked to him, i restartet twice over, but this son of dead b***h still just dies....why? Is there one special decission to take, does karma affect it?I read anything I could and every source just said put his affinity above 30 or 50 and always support im talk to him, without any details...its frustrating, trying to get to the real end when I have to redo the same 3 Hours over ever again, even with skip and speedhack......
Ohjust for shits and giggles I pushed his affinity to 100 with cheatengine, still dies, so it has to be flags other than pure affinity.
Is there one flag I can set with ce to trigger his die event not to let him die? (End Chapter 3, ng+)

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

Lucy-Der-Antichrist wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 pm
OK sorry I need to ask, how do I save Ryo in NG+????
I have his affinity at 56, I did all Options in his favor, always talked to him, i restartet twice over, but this son of dead b***h still just dies....why? Is there one special decission to take, does karma affect it?I read anything I could and every source just said put his affinity above 30 or 50 and always support im talk to him, without any details...its frustrating, trying to get to the real end when I have to redo the same 3 Hours over ever again, even with skip and speedhack......
Ohjust for shits and giggles I pushed his affinity to 100 with cheatengine, still dies, so it has to be flags other than pure affinity.
Is there one flag I can set with ce to trigger his die event not to let him die? (End Chapter 3, ng+)
you need to answer this 3 question correctly, i success prevent ryo death at 51 affinity. i use cheat 100 affinity don't work.
1. Agree with Ryo over Aoi and Minoru in Part Two
2. Phones don’t work (During Free Action in Part Two).
3. He’s not wrong (During Free Action in Part Two).
if you did all 3 above and still ryo died, try to talk to kunemon too (that 4 question one)