[REQUEST] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Yuzu)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Yuzu)

Post by gunbalde60 »

yoco wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:43 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:38 pm
Anyone has a good place to get prod keys without malware?
Download Emusak app!
You mean this app?

[Link]

astherion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astherion »

HimoShifu, just need to open mods folder, create inside cheats folder, put insude file. I've was wrong about name: file must be called by build id (BID), the same as on real switch. You can find it inside log file.

For 1.0.0 BID: 60887A25B6652991
For 1.1.0 BID: 16F4915DF864674D

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:27 pm
yoco wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:43 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:38 pm
Anyone has a good place to get prod keys without malware?
Download Emusak app!
You mean this app?

[Link]
Yes!

ColWorld
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ColWorld »

Can confirm the table doesn't work for me either. On either EA or public. The cheats work but I don't really want "infinite" anything. And the Nopon coin one doesn't work for me.

I've tried to find the value myself but I must be doing it wrong.

muhantry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muhantry »

HimoShifu wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:14 pm
Ok, so far I've made a real basic one. Haven't gotten far into it. Requires Yuzu and hopefully works for everyone and someone can take it further. I'm a real noob at these things. If anybody can figure out how to get no cooldown on everything, it would be amazing.

Attach to Yuzu, finds address via aob scan to enable cheats(closed and opened 5 times and got unique addresses each time and found the correct values)
Money
Nopon Silver Coins
Current HP of Noah, Eunie, Lanz, and Mwamba
Some basic things like Level, Total EXP, and Noah's Attack (doesn't change stats in visual indicator, but you can hit like a nuke if you freeze both at 65535)
Colony 9 Affinity(Maybe)

Edit 1.1 adds another 3 characters and their class EXP. Pretty sure I know where rank level is, but not wanting to edit that till it actually unlocks so I can see what else may be needed.

Alright! Finally had a fail to load after another YUZU update to 1113. Added some wildcards in the AOB scan.
Thank you so much for your work it works great even with the newest update of the game!
But now that I found the 'early access' versions of Yuzu run the game much more smoothly,
can you please make it so that it works with EA versions as well or at least another version that works with them?

Thank you ! (and below is the way I got it working)

1. start the game in Yuzu - and load the game so that you can check the char stats realtime
2. select Yuzu process in CE
3. then click the "attach to Yuzu.exe" check box
4. then enable cheats one by one

:)

Alcapwns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alcapwns »

Ok i was doing some digging and found a way to enable it directly in yuzu for people on the latest EA version. game with update 1.10
edited [Link] post from minus_vitamin_ninja from gbatemp. thank you! re written for better clarity.

1. Right click game (xc3) on yuzu. open mod folder
2. make folder with your build id
60887A25B6652991 for 1.0
16F4915DF864674D for 1.10
3. in this folder make another folder cheats
4. in cheats folder paste file with master code and selected cheats but omitting the repeat cheats with different variables (aka use the ones you want activated) if xp x3 enabled wanted dont include xp x5 etc.
5. right click properties for game and enable check mark on the string for build id (60887A25B6652991 for 1.0, 16F4915DF864674D for 1.10)
6. enjoy your cheats

Edit. some cheats will mess with game loading so make a backup save just in case start low with multiplier cheats. like xp x2 vs xp x5 till you get a feel for how the game reacts to it. and also be careful with fall damage -1 as it can let you access areas you are supposed to progress story with.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Alcapwns wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:48 am
Ok i was doing some digging and found a way to enable it directly in yuzu for people on the latest EA version. game with update 1.10
edited [Link] post from minus_vitamin_ninja from gbatemp. thank you! re written for better clarity.

60887A25B6652991 for 1.0
4. in cheats folder paste file with master code and selected cheats but omitting the repeat cheats with different variables (aka use the ones you want activated) if xp x3 enabled wanted dont include xp x5 etc.
5. right click properties for game and enable check mark on the string for build id (60887A25B6652991 for 1.0, 16F4915DF864674D for 1.10)
6. enjoy your cheats

Edit. some cheats will mess with game loading so make a backup save just in case start low with multiplier cheats. like xp x2 vs xp x5 till you get a feel for how the game reacts to it. and also be careful with fall damage -1 as it can let you access areas you are supposed to progress story with.
NVM I got it to work so you put all the cheats in a single txt file with master code. Thanks!

gstorey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gstorey »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:25 pm
Alcapwns wrote:

60887A25B6652991 for 1.0
6. enjoy your cheats

NVM I got it to work so you put all the cheats in a single txt file with master code. Thanks!
What master code are you talking about? I have put the text file in, followed everything, I've enabled the check mark on the string in the configure section but how do I actually activate the cheats ingame? theres no option I can see?

Alcapwns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alcapwns »

gstorey wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:12 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Alcapwns wrote:

60887A25B6652991 for 1.0
6. enjoy your cheats

What master code are you talking about? I have put the text file in, followed everything, I've enabled the check mark on the string in the configure section but how do I actually activate the cheats ingame? theres no option I can see?
The master code is at the top of the text file from the opening post on the gba temp post that i linked to. its in the attachment. open that rar from that post and go to the text file and click the one that matches your build id for your perspective install.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

just an FYI, those codes dont seem to work w/ Yazu. they dont have a cheat menu like ryujinx does, unless i'm missing something somewhere

Dluminary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dluminary »

HimoShifu wrote:
Ok, so far I've made a real basic one. Haven't gotten far into it. Requires Yuzu and hopefully works for everyone and someone can take it further. I'm a real noob at these things. If anybody can figure out how to get no cooldown on everything, it would be amazing.

Attach to Yuzu, finds address via aob scan to enable cheats(closed and opened 5 times and got unique addresses each time and found the correct values)
Money
Nopon Silver Coins
Some basic things like Level, Total EXP, and Noah's Attack (doesn't change stats in visual indicator, but you can hit like a nuke if you freeze both at 65535)
Colony 9 Affinity(Maybe)

Edit 1.1 adds another 3 characters and their class EXP. Pretty sure I know where rank level is, but not wanting to edit that till it actually unlocks so I can see what else may be needed.

Alright! Finally had a fail to load after another YUZU update to 1113. Added some wildcards in the AOB scan.
Thank you for this! Works perfectly!! Think it's possible to get the experience for the other classes?? I see there's only for two class per character

AndrewPH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndrewPH »

HimoShifu wrote:

Money
Nopon Silver Coins
Colony 9 Affinity(Maybe)

The program crashes in version 1.1 of XC3 and in version 1.0 it works perfectly.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Hi there. Did you managed to unlock all classes early in the game before meeting heroes? I thought there was a code for this pupose but it didn't work to me.

Macon123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Macon123 »

Thank you for the codes.

For the EXP value code

[15# EXP x8]
040A0000 0028B264 0B080D28

Does anyone know what to change the last values to to get say either 0 or .5x EXP? Basically as a tool to avoid over leveling for side content.

sumomo251
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumomo251 »

Alcapwns wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:08 pm
gstorey wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:12 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:

The master code is at the top of the text file from the opening post on the gba temp post that i linked to. its in the attachment. open that rar from that post and go to the text file and click the one that matches your build id for your perspective install.
can you share master code?

i can not find it on the gba post (dl links have cheats but no master codes in em)