Dungeons of Sundaria Cheat Request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
YummyOnionUnion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dungeons of Sundaria Cheat Request

Post by YummyOnionUnion »

Neato. I was poking around and locking some values. Next thing I knew the game crashed and ALL of my characters have been set to Level 'GOD' and crash the game when I try to load them.. Doh. My backups are a little old too. Friendly reminder to take note that there is some anti-cheat F-you custom coding in there. :)

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Sorry, I don't have this game anymore.

Jesca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jesca »

Does anyone have any code to share?

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

game got fully released. can somebody update the table, please? :-)

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

I bought this game while ago but never played it much. I'll take a crack at it tomorrow and share anything I come up with

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Yes, 1.0 was released two days ago. Babygroots table still works in parts, only the character and inventory stuff doesn't.

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Okay so i updated groot's table
i also added the rest of the item attribute slots for a total of 20

let me know if there's any errors or requests.

EDIT: After playtesting i notice a lot of things not working as intended.
i'll see what i can do for working around that
Attachments
Archon-Win64-Shipping.CT
(3.7 MiB) Downloaded 506 times
Last edited by Tatosoup on Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

So this is a bit weird:

The "Game data pointer" and the "account data hero slots" are just display numbers. You can change them, but the changes neither are reflected nor stick. "Health Regen", "exp" etc. Same goes for the currency. I searched for money and found 4 values. Changing and freezing them works. So maybe a weak cheat protection.

Some of the The "item attributes" are temporary changeable: the values - need to lock them, they sometimes(?) reset back. But if you return to town, the original rolled values are back. So you can give your 10 dps weapon 999 dps and it behaves like that but next reload it's 10 dps again.
Most item attributes are not reflected: if you have 2000 hp and give yourself health or health bonus on items it does nothing.Easily seen on the character "tab". Ressistances, crit chance etc, nothing is applied. Though if you change an item, move it to the inventory, the stats stay inflated. Equipping that item back does again nothing.

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:26 pm
So this is a bit weird:

The "Game data pointer" and the "account data hero slots" are just display numbers. You can change them, but the changes neither are reflected nor stick. "Health Regen", "exp" etc. Same goes for the currency. I searched for money and found 4 values. Changing and freezing them works. So maybe a weak cheat protection.

Some of the The "item attributes" are temporary changeable: the values - need to lock them, they sometimes(?) reset back. But if you return to town, the original rolled values are back. So you can give your 10 dps weapon 999 dps and it behaves like that but next reload it's 10 dps again.
Most item attributes are not reflected: if you have 2000 hp and give yourself health or health bonus on items it does nothing.Easily seen on the character "tab". Ressistances, crit chance etc, nothing is applied. Though if you change an item, move it to the inventory, the stats stay inflated. Equipping that item back does again nothing.
yeah i'm not sure what's going on with the table,

after fixing the offsets and uploading the table i decided to do some playtesting and i found a alot of things not working as intended.

when i get a chance i'll have to put more time into it, i was thinking to make a table from scratch

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Tatosoup wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:27 pm
let me know if there's any errors or requests.
Item Quantity and Drop Rate/Quality/Quantity cheat please? And perhaps an Invincibility and No Hit/Stun/CC cheat please.

branmicchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by branmicchan »

Been throwing my hand at this for a while. The essence changes sustain as long as you port to a dungeon. After a couple of time though, I've noticed the addresses change again. The main thing I've been trying to figure out is the fragments (Reaper/Cryptlord/Etc). For some reason, they only come up as a float for me and I haven't been able to modify the values. If anyone figures out a fix for that, let me know please and thank you :)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

branmicchan wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:08 pm
Been throwing my hand at this for a while. The essence changes sustain as long as you port to a dungeon. After a couple of time though, I've noticed the addresses change again. The main thing I've been trying to figure out is the fragments (Reaper/Cryptlord/Etc). For some reason, they only come up as a float for me and I haven't been able to modify the values. If anyone figures out a fix for that, let me know please and thank you :)
It seems that most of the values is somehow encrypted :(, the ones I found are display only :(. I only to manage to change amount of currency.

baconsoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconsoldier »

I've tried to make it work for couple days but gave up. For now its easier for me to just spawn boss chests from in game console to get essences and stuff.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Table Update

The latest table includes everything you need in the game.
not like the initial table where the values ​​are only visual
and I added a pointer to change the value of the item (essence, potion, etc). item must be in slot 1 bank.
BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:00 pm

KalTorak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KalTorak »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:25 pm
Table Update

The latest table includes everything you need in the game.
not like the initial table where the values ​​are only visual
and I added a pointer to change the value of the item (essence, potion, etc). item must be in slot 1 bank.
This is crazy though, I just installed the game for the first time today and come here and see a fresh table already up! Thank you, BabyGroot!