Post by Kerus »

BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:00 pm

Code: Select all

Game Name: 				Dungeons of Sundaria
Game Process : 				Archon-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game Release date: 			18 Jul, 2022
CE Version : 				7.4
Patch Title / Build Id / Date Patch:  	Small fix to high resolution fullscreen issues / 9143452 / 18 July 2022
Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

Notes
1. After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table.
Table will auto attach to process Game

If It's not busy, I'll continue adding what can be added to the table.
For now, this is what i got
Options Cheat Table
Thanks for the effort. It works. The item editing will work after respawning in the dungeon. But I would like to edit some basic materials in the inventory. The existing item attribute/item solt couldn't find the materials. I want to use them to craft some weapons or else. Thank you.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dungeons of Sundaria Cheat Request

Post by Enferno33 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:04 am
Table Update For Game Dungeons of Sundaria
BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:00 pm
Thanks a lot for this! You rock, I don't care what they say about ya!

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you BabyGroot !

... and I still love your avatar. ;)

diarhea_pearlman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diarhea_pearlman »

Does anyone know if this works for essences? Having a hard time find values for those.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

diarhea_pearlman wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:58 pm
Does anyone know if this works for essences? Having a hard time find values for those.
Ok, so I've found a "work-a-round" for all the essences and fragments....

Go to town and search for the Essence / Fragment that you want to change.

Example: If you have 14 common essences. Go to the blacksmith and salvage a common item to get to 15 common essences, then 16, 17, etc until you find the address. Each time make sure you are using cheat engine to scan for 14 to start with, then salvage one item and put 15 / next scan. Then 16 and next scan, etc.

Once you obtain the address then change it to 250 and do NOT do anything else like salvage or buy anything. Immediately go to a dungeon and BOOM you'll now have 250 common essences / fragments of the kind you changed.

It's the only work-a-round I've found so far and hopefully babygroot will have the time to add this to the table.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:15 pm
diarhea_pearlman wrote:

Example: If you have 14 common essences. Go to the blacksmith and salvage a common item to get to 15 common essences, then 16, 17, etc until you find the address. Each time make sure you are using cheat engine to scan for 14 to start with, then salvage one item and put 15 / next scan. Then 16 and next scan, etc.

Once you obtain the address then change it to 250 and do NOT do anything else like salvage or buy anything. Immediately go to a dungeon and BOOM you'll now have 250 common essences / fragments of the kind you changed.

It's the only work-a-round I've found so far and hopefully babygroot will have the time to add this to the table.
Yes, it works with some cloth fragments, etc. Maybe some purple essences, too. You just need to make some purple items and locate the purple item slot's address, change it to 250, go to dungeon. I haven't test this yet.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Kerus wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:23 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
diarhea_pearlman wrote:

Yes, it works with some cloth fragments, etc. Maybe some purple essences, too. You just need to make some purple items and locate the purple item slot's address, change it to 250, go to dungeon. I haven't test this yet.
It works with ALL Essence and Fragments. I've tested them thoroughly. Don't put over 250 or it'll create a lower count stack (Because it counts each stack as a different address). Just set them to 250.

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

well i tried essence and stuff dont work becuse im noob with cheat engine

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

wish a pro came here made a table

diarhea_pearlman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diarhea_pearlman »

Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:14 pm
Kerus wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:23 pm
Enferno33 wrote:

It works with ALL Essence and Fragments. I've tested them thoroughly. Don't put over 250 or it'll create a lower count stack (Because it counts each stack as a different address). Just set them to 250.
ENFORN33 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

man i still dont know how to do it as when i do it wont change to 250

oupsoups
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oupsoups »

Does anyone know how to change level etc on a second char ? only first one appears on table cant get to change other. thank you in advance for your asnwers

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

this suck i think they did something to the game now

Mistborn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mistborn »

Is it possible to get an update to this to have all the equiped items, including weapons? The money doesn't seem to work either.

It is also only detecting the character in the first slot of the character list.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

Enferno33 wrote:
diarhea_pearlman wrote:

it seems to work for fragments but not for essence. can be because of new updates idk. the table also doesnt work for inventory :/