[REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Post by Valignat49 »

bump to da_jules, I tried finding vault coins and I did or thought I did because when I went to use them game crashed. found this really old table. maybe someone better than me can update it and get it working cause it seems fairly comprehensive.
Attachments
Shelter69.CT
(826.42 KiB) Downloaded 411 times

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Valignat49 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 am
This table belongs to me, and that person changed/deleted my credit.

Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Valignat49 »

ah, sorry about that, didn't know. your most recent one looks far nicer

eddie7mail
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eddie7mail »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:30 pm
Valignat49 wrote:
This table belongs to me, and that person changed/deleted my credit.
Great job, btw.
Unfortunately, it has not working properly since a few days ago :(

HopelesslyHopeless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HopelesslyHopeless »

Man, cheat engine works wonders on this game being able to change almost literally everything and you don't need any scripts or tables for this game... I just wish there was a way to manually start invasions 'cause that's the main roadblock when trying to power through the shelter levels. I was hoping the console commands enabler would help, but I guess they're all outdated

Update: I read that if you collect the Radio Station's coins or whatever it is, you get a chance to get invaded. The higher the counter the more likely. So I tried to cheat the Radio Station's counter and it worked for a while, but didnt get any invasions. But I kept at it and eventually it broke. Like, my Radio Station is completely broken. It says 5/5 and when I press to collect, the game hangs and its trying to connect to the server. I am afraid it will connect to the servers long enough for them to find out I cheated the game and ban my account so I am hesitant in letting it try to connect to the server for a long period of time. I tried finding to save file location to see if I could edit the counter to something lower, but obviously I cant find it.

Update 2: I fixed it. So, if you cheat Radio Station counter like freezing it so you can collect it over and over and over and over again, it will eventually break and prevent you from being able to collect it by hanging the game every time you do. To fix this simply use the speedhack to progress about 4 hours.... or just more 'cause it eventually gets fixed. Still haven't found a way to trigger invasions consistently.

Update 3: Simply don't cheat nanites, or at least don't keep it at extreme numbers
Last edited by HopelesslyHopeless on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

harry2258 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:32 am
Enabled dev mode, press ` to activate. Type "Help" for all the commands.

Extract and drop into [Shelter69 Folder]/Shelter69_data/Managed.
Password is Shelter69

You can also manually do it if you want using DnSpy and editing CoreAssemblies.dll.
please update,or please tell us how to mod the dll file by Dnspy. I open the new version dll file by Dnspy but dont know how
to active the debug mode.

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

Valignat49 wrote:
bump to da_jules, I tried finding vault coins and I did or thought I did because when I went to use them game crashed. found this really old table. maybe someone better than me can update it and get it working cause it seems fairly comprehensive.
please update, cant work on the new version

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

In the previous version, you can simply use CE to modify the enhancement level of equipment. In the new version, after using CE to modify the equipment level, the original level will be restored. Does anyone know how to use CE to modify the equipment level in the new version please?