Re: [REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Post by KingAriesX92 »

harry2258 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:15 pm
Worked wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:29 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:59 am

I don't use the file.dll from Made by harry2258, please PM him for how to use the file.dll he provided. because I only use my own table in this game.
I have tried to get in touch with harry2258, but the last time he connected was on the 5th... I have the impression that he will not be seen on the forums again after this "one hit wonder" xD
I'm just lazy if i'm being honest.

same drill as last time, Extract and drop into [Shelter69 Folder]/Shelter69_data/Managed.
Password is Shelter69

You can also use Tab to auto complete the command. I know people want to do trust but that's not possible with the console but you can do 09.ChampionsUnlock, 15.LevelUpChampions to unlock all champions and get max level as well as 16.LevelUpItems for max level items.
23.UnlockAvailableContent + 24.SexScenesUnlock = Unlock all the content.

I'll see ya'll in like 7 months again.
I've downloaded the flies and I put them into the folder
but how do I know it works?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

KingAriesX92 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 12:34 am
harry2258 wrote:
Worked wrote:
Because the dll file is not working (100% has been patched by the developer).
so you have to wait for @harry2258 7 months from the time @harry2258 posted his last dll. :D

IgnitionCode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IgnitionCode »

Im sorry but i really dont know how to get this to work. i dont really know how to use .CT files either

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

IgnitionCode wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:23 am
CT files are outdated, and need update for latest version.

CsabiMTK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CsabiMTK »

Has anyone figured out the ADVANCETASK command, i cant get it to work

CsabiMTK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CsabiMTK »

PlayHub wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:30 pm
How exactly does the advancetask command work? Can't seem to figure it out. Where can I find eventID it requires.
Have you figured it out?

Loyyde_Garmadon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loyyde_Garmadon »

I do not know how useful my find is, but the game has a lot of shared code (I think). I was able to get infinite resources (2e9 of everything). The only thing is that I do not know how to make a cheat table that everyone can use, so I hope someone can add this in their table.
1. Fetch the address of the of the current season points (Daily points work too but I'm not sure)
2. Find out what accesses that address and update the page by changing tabs or going to the main screen . (The code that should appear would look like this : "Code :movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+30]")
3. Find out what addresses this code read and click the shelter button (the button that shows resources)
I know that the code becomes useless after you restart but you can use a pointer map to regain the address and repeat the process. It has worked with resources, crafting resources, Flirt Items, Vip points and vault keys. Trust tokens work but I need more testing but you can add tokens for already owned girls. I also found a way to get outfits for owned girls but it's a bit a mess.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Loyyde_Garmadon wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:38 pm
If you can't make a script table, try learning to use the "Pointer Scanner" first. :)

SypherPH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SypherPH »

Will this CT be updated at any point? Just asking since I would like to get vip and vault tokens

issafloof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by issafloof »

Anyone have a way for trust tokens yet?

endfromflame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by endfromflame »

issafloof wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:14 pm
I found a table searching google "shelter 69 Kraqur" should be first item on the search, a lot of it is broken but the [[season pass stuff is working] and using [0 items / nanites] is working mostly this does 3 things

1. you can get VIP points and vault coins with it enough to use basic cheat engine to multiply them.
2. you don't need trust tokens to rank up your champions anymore
3. you get free legendary crates

would love to see someone update this table its good stuff sadly I don't have the knowledge to do so

few notes to mention the:
0 items cheat wont work on things that require money to buy it will just not work or crash.
sometimes it will crash with traveler trades.
I found if I turn on the o item cheat and open loot boxes after having it on awhile the box will open again infinitely till I turn off the cheat so I suggest a hot key.

if possible can someone gimme a script to reset daily missions? they are needed for a few things....

werdry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by werdry »

About crashes, game still check if you have needed resources, even if button is changed for "free". Like, you can't purchace for free something that cost 5 coints if you have only 4. But instead of saying "you don't have enough resources", game will crash. Plus game really doesn't like when you use this script to clear junk rocks.

As for resources, fearlessrevolution trainer works perfectly.

Tho, reset daily button would be nice.

H3ckduck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H3ckduck »

harry2258 wrote:
Worked wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:59 am

I don't use the file.dll from Made by harry2258, please PM him for how to use the file.dll he provided. because I only use my own table in this game.
I have tried to get in touch with harry2258, but the last time he connected was on the 5th... I have the impression that he will not be seen on the forums again after this "one hit wonder" xD
I'm just lazy if i'm being honest.

same drill as last time, Extract and drop into [Shelter69 Folder]/Shelter69_data/Managed.
Password is Shelter69

You can also use Tab to auto complete the command. I know people want to do trust but that's not possible with the console but you can do 09.ChampionsUnlock, 15.LevelUpChampions to unlock all champions and get max level as well as 16.LevelUpItems for max level items.
23.UnlockAvailableContent + 24.SexScenesUnlock = Unlock all the content.

I'll see ya'll in like 7 months again.
Hello, could you update your console for the game Shelter 69? And also, if it’s not difficult, tell me how to do something similar? :)

DerpMcDirt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DerpMcDirt »

Got banned, i guess but stil can play on the nutaku Client. would need a script to play offline and download the full game. any clue ?

da_jules
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by da_jules »

endfromflame wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:58 pm
issafloof wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:14 pm
I found a table searching google "shelter 69 Kraqur" should be first item on the search, a lot of it is broken but the [[season pass stuff is working] and using [0 items / nanites] is working mostly this does 3 things

1. you can get VIP points and vault coins with it enough to use basic cheat engine to multiply them.
2. you don't need trust tokens to rank up your champions anymore
3. you get free legendary crates

would love to see someone update this table its good stuff sadly I don't have the knowledge to do so

few notes to mention the:
0 items cheat wont work on things that require money to buy it will just not work or crash.
sometimes it will crash with traveler trades.
I found if I turn on the o item cheat and open loot boxes after having it on awhile the box will open again infinitely till I turn off the cheat so I suggest a hot key.

if possible can someone gimme a script to reset daily missions? they are needed for a few things....
what are the addresses for the vip points & vault coins?