[REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pgn3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Post by pgn3 »

How does the cheat table works? When I tri to use it, id's are show as '????????????'

OzRod98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OzRod98 »

Does this still work? or have they patched it. Just learned to use cheat engine and tried changing some of the values for various resources, like iron and gold for example, and it works initially but then it's just reverted back to old value. Am i missing something?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Read notes for my table
BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:52 am

YUNiRB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YUNiRB »

good do they still work?

Kumisnami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kumisnami »

No his cheat table does not work anymore.
Only thing I need is trust, and no idea how to get it especially since the console doesn't let you get trust.

Omega172
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omega172 »

Kumisnami wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:29 pm
No his cheat table does not work anymore.
Only thing I need is trust, and no idea how to get it especially since the console doesn't let you get trust.
How did you get the console I havent gotten it to work myself

harry2258
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harry2258 »

Worked wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:29 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:59 am

I don't use the file.dll from Made by harry2258, please PM him for how to use the file.dll he provided. because I only use my own table in this game.
I have tried to get in touch with harry2258, but the last time he connected was on the 5th... I have the impression that he will not be seen on the forums again after this "one hit wonder" xD
I'm just lazy if i'm being honest.

same drill as last time, Extract and drop into [Shelter69 Folder]/Shelter69_data/Managed.
Password is Shelter69

You can also use Tab to auto complete the command. I know people want to do trust but that's not possible with the console but you can do 09.ChampionsUnlock, 15.LevelUpChampions to unlock all champions and get max level as well as 16.LevelUpItems for max level items.
23.UnlockAvailableContent + 24.SexScenesUnlock = Unlock all the content.

I'll see ya'll in like 7 months again.
Attachments
CoreAssemblies.zip
(1019.32 KiB) Downloaded 920 times

Hariell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hariell »

Random1984 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:34 am
calistonia wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:12 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:59 pm

Vip Points Like This?
Vault Coins it already exists in my table. read notes [ Registered Event Tasks ]

With all due respect bro, I've already checked your table and it doesn't have the VIP points yet. I'm working on it, but it would take a long time to find the address without spending money on the game since there's no way to add those VIP points besides the weekly login thingy or the Season subscription. Although it does help that you have the Season subscription coded in your table Groot.
For VIP points I'd suggest using Harry2258 core assemblies file, and then you can add points using the addvippoints XXX console command with XXX as the number of points you want. You can max it easily using that, and if you wanted to try searching and creating an address for it just adding small amounts would help track it down.
I haven't been able to get VIP time to save though, I've found the address and changing it does show an increase in the available time but nothing got it to stick so far.

For Vault Coins, item 13 in the counted items section of BabyGroot's table is vault coins. Also, if you are curious event points are item 12 in the same section.
Hello! i have a question, im new to cheat table and basically i dont know anything but i wanted to know, what should i do to 'item 13' to get the vault coins, what do i change ?

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

harry2258 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:15 pm
Worked wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:

I don't use the file.dll from Made by harry2258, please PM him for how to use the file.dll he provided. because I only use my own table in this game.
I have tried to get in touch with harry2258, but the last time he connected was on the 5th... I have the impression that he will not be seen on the forums again after this "one hit wonder" xD

same drill as last time, Extract and drop into [Shelter69 Folder]/Shelter69_data/Managed.
Password is Shelter69

You can also use Tab to auto complete the command. I know people want to do trust but that's not possible with the console but you can do 09.ChampionsUnlock, 15.LevelUpChampions to unlock all champions and get max level as well as 16.LevelUpItems for max level items.

Thank a bunch, second is lastest file not working (cause the the game crash from start) the previous is still working. Still don't get add trust to work, the rest is pretty self explanatory.

for record babygroot table is still work. "Daily Task Data" is only thing not working.

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

The first part of table works but that really is all you need.

foul23
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by foul23 »

harry2258 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:15 pm
Worked wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:

Password is Shelter69

Game crash every time

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

Some of the codes still work on table like inf health, zero cost and upgrade gear to level 100.

Could use and update plus game is getting a new unity game engine so OP table wouldn't work much longer.

KingAriesX92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingAriesX92 »

Can anyone help me, with the cheat engine? I forgot how to use it lol and what am I looking for?

KingAriesX92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingAriesX92 »

kmckowan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:56 am
Some of the codes still work on table like inf health, zero cost and upgrade gear to level 100.

Could use and update plus game is getting a new unity game engine so OP table wouldn't work much longer.
What are the codes what still work? because I download the guy's cheat engine table

KingAriesX92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingAriesX92 »

KingAriesX92 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 12:06 am
kmckowan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:56 am

What are the codes that still work? because I download the guy's cheat engine table